Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
UN "concerned" about what is happening in Iraq and calls for a "quick" I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
UN "concerned" about what is happening in Iraq and calls for a "quick" I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
UN "concerned" about what is happening in Iraq and calls for a "quick" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
UN "concerned" about what is happening in Iraq and calls for a "quick" I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
UN "concerned" about what is happening in Iraq and calls for a "quick" I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
UN "concerned" about what is happening in Iraq and calls for a "quick" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
UN "concerned" about what is happening in Iraq and calls for a "quick" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
UN "concerned" about what is happening in Iraq and calls for a "quick" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
UN "concerned" about what is happening in Iraq and calls for a "quick" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
UN "concerned" about what is happening in Iraq and calls for a "quick" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
UN "concerned" about what is happening in Iraq and calls for a "quick" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
UN "concerned" about what is happening in Iraq and calls for a "quick" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
UN "concerned" about what is happening in Iraq and calls for a "quick" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
UN "concerned" about what is happening in Iraq and calls for a "quick" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
UN "concerned" about what is happening in Iraq and calls for a "quick" I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
UN "concerned" about what is happening in Iraq and calls for a "quick" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
UN "concerned" about what is happening in Iraq and calls for a "quick" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
UN "concerned" about what is happening in Iraq and calls for a "quick" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
UN "concerned" about what is happening in Iraq and calls for a "quick" I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
UN "concerned" about what is happening in Iraq and calls for a "quick" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

UN "concerned" about what is happening in Iraq and calls for a "quick"

Go down

UN "concerned" about what is happening in Iraq and calls for a "quick" Empty UN "concerned" about what is happening in Iraq and calls for a "quick"

Post by RamblerNash Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:26 pm

UN "concerned" about what is happening in Iraq and calls for a "quick"

UN "concerned" about what is happening in Iraq and calls for a "quick" Yan%20kobitch

Twilight News

9 hours ago

The United Nations on Tuesday expressed concern over the current situation in Iraq following a wave of protests in central and southern Iraq.

"In the wake of demonstrations about the lack of services and jobs and demands for better living conditions, we urge the government to do so fully, to respect and address the legitimate concerns of the people, and to invite political actors," UN Special Representative to Iraq Jan Kubic said in a statement to twilight news. To ensure that the next administration gives priority to good governance, reforms and anti-corruption that will enable economic development, progress, job creation and vital public services. "

"We are deeply concerned about the violence and the acts of vandalism that accompanied some of the peaceful public protests to a large extent. We regret the loss of lives and numerous injuries along with demonstrators, security forces and the destruction of public and private property, including offices of government institutions and political parties as well as oil and infrastructure. the public".

"These developments, if they continue, will have a detrimental effect on security and economic conditions throughout the country," he said.

"The people's inalienable right to freedom of expression, including participation in peaceful demonstrations without fear, intimidation or arbitrary detention in compliance with the law, unrestricted access to information, and the duty of the authorities to enable such legitimate demonstrations and to protect their participants, Maintaining law and order The security forces must exercise restraint and avoid the use of excessive disproportionate force. "

He also warned against "allowing opportunists and opportunists to exploit legitimate demonstrations in another way for political purposes, to provoke unrest."

"The people of Iraq desperately need long-term sustainable stability that can only be achieved by all actors who come together to find solutions to some of the persistent problems in the country that have repeatedly prompted recent and previous protests, following the general elections held on May 12, The early conclusion of a recount of suspicious and fraudulent votes and official testimony of the results of the elections, it is imperative that a new, inclusive and pro-reform national government be promptly established. Wealthy resources will put a country at his disposal and that of his people. And to answer their aspirations to enhance economic performance, create jobs, improve services, combat corruption and instill hope for a decent and dignified life for young people, and for all Iraqis. "

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/26879a65-d843-42ab-befe-b9ae6060830e

UN "concerned" about what is happening in Iraq and calls for a "quick" 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum