Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

State of Law: All politicians should speed up their choices and form a government

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: State of Law: All politicians should speed up their choices and form a government   Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:47 am

State of Law: All politicians should speed up their choices and form a government

17-07-2018 12:38 PM

The Euphrates -

Called the spokesman for a coalition of state law, Abbas al-Musawi political forces to resolve their options and proceed to form a strong government and able to protect the citizen and meet the requirements.

Al-Moussawi said in a press statement that the political blocs to speed up the formation of the government within the political program clear and applicable to reach the satisfaction of the citizen and the implementation of services to him, stressing that what is happening and get from popular demonstrations makes everyone required to accelerate the pace of elimination expedited to end the counting and manual counting and ratification The results and the political blocs to resolve their options and the formation of a strong government able to protect the citizen and provide services to him.

http://www.alforat.info/index.php?page=article&id=58815
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: State of Law: All politicians should speed up their choices and form a government   Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:14 am

the hang man is ready so lts get this show on the road
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: State of Law: All politicians should speed up their choices and form a government   Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:32 am

Jayzze, on your way over, bring me 100lbs of 10 penny nails , if you would, I have the rope.......there are a lot of gallows to build....I tricked Maliki into buying the lumber, I told him I was going to rebuild the camel stalls and pens.... hide couch
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: IRAQ and DINAR -- ARTICLE BASED INFORMATION and DISCUSSIONS-