Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

TNT Clatter 7/16/118 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

TNT Clatter 7/16/118

Go down

TNT Clatter 7/16/118 Empty TNT Clatter 7/16/118

Post by RamblerNash on Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:56 pm

Ivantulafitov:
I know this has been said many times before but everything appears to be done and we really are just waiting on the parliament to be seated so they can name the prime minister... after that.... any day ... we have winning lotto tickets it will happen - must happen

Bodyman:
KEEP YOUR HOPES HIGH AND YOUR EXPECTATIONS LOW ... IF A BREAK IS NEEDED TAKE WHATEVER TIME YOU NEED TO REFRESH YOURSELF, IF SOMETHING HAPPENS YOU WILL NOT BE LEFT BEHIND

Florida K:
"Good afternoon tnt family. I am in New York and I went to the mall and I bought some dong from trevel ex. The gentleman asked me if I was investing. I told him yes he said that was great because it’s about to revalue. He was very happy."
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

TNT Clatter 7/16/118 Empty Re: TNT Clatter 7/16/118

Post by RamblerNash on Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:01 am

Skipper2:
Hard to tell if rioters are local people tired of poor living conditions, lack of jobs, economic hardship... or if some were imported from Iran to create unrest within Iraq’s borders - so media can have a field Day destabilizing from within (let’s call it the Crimea M.O that Russia Used before outright seizure of another valued country)

Fullsail:
Squeeky wheels get the grease... maybe the upset citizen's behavior can help Expedite the completion of their long awaited and expected (per their own gov through their tv & public communication methods) publicly acknowledged international revaluation of their currency.... we continue to be hopeful for the sake of the Iraqi citizens and ours. Many are hurting and are in need, we can provide that help on a much larger scale once healthy resources become available....

Dedar:
All I know is that it will pop out one day and surprise us ….in the meantime there is nothing we can do to make it happen…. I honestly don't think it will be much longer when you look at the facts of everything that has already happened.

I think it has to do with worldwide politics and the right time to release it.
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum