Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

"Over and Over again" by (Anonymous) - 7.16.18 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Buy and Sell

"Over and Over again" by (Anonymous) - 7.16.18

Go down

"Over and Over again" by (Anonymous) - 7.16.18 Empty "Over and Over again" by (Anonymous) - 7.16.18

Post by RamblerNash on Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:53 pm

I haven’t been apart of this near as long as many of you but in the time that I have been it’s the same cycle over and over again!!! We are suppose to be right there then it doesn’t happen then we go along and we are back to any minute it’s going to happen!! Just like many others out there we would like to see actually see GENUINE PROOF of what’s going on NOT HEAR SAY!! I would love nothing more than it happen tomorrow and like everyone else I have great ideas of improving different communities and towns and would love to make a huge difference. After reading all that’s posted on here and even listening to my own gurus I am losing the faith!! So I am going to read less on here and live life because we are not guaranteed a tomorrow and this over and over again is not healthy for anyone!!
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum