Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap

Kaperoni: "If the CBI ever made a move..."

Go down

Kaperoni: "If the CBI ever made a move..."

Post  RamblerNash on Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:42 pm

Kaperoni  

If the CBI ever made a move to reinstate the Iraqi dinar at some substantial value like $1 to 1 the only option would be a LOP which is a neutral event and no monetary gain because they're simply too much dinar and circulation for any kind of an overnight event to occur.  We should all hope and pray that the CBI takes the smart choice floating the currency in allowing the world to set the price based on supply and demand allowing the dinar to gradually increase over time and also allowing them to reduce the currency in circulation.  It is my belief that the CBI's choice is to float the currency giving them the monetary tool they need to reduce inflationary pressure as a large influx of capital & Investment comes into Iraq.  I do not believe a LOP is in the cards therefore I do not believe in RV or RI is an option.

7/16/18
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kaperoni: "If the CBI ever made a move..."

Post  Terbo56 on Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:10 am

You have flip flopped too many times, and now, anything that comes out of your trap is bullshit- Kap, you're a sap- Go lay down somewhere, and drop dead please, thank you- IF anyone wanted to hear from an a-hole, we'd all fart- Shut your 'rooster vacuum'- 2cents
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum