Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Mnt Goat News Brief 7/16/18

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Mnt Goat News Brief 7/16/18   Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:39 pm

Hi Everyone,

I bring you much news today.

I have a bone to pick with some idiot who comes on one of these intel calls by a certain guru and asked if the Kuwaiti dinar really revalued or not. Of course, the guru answers him with the same idiotic rumored answer one would expect. He says YES! What the heck else do you think he is going to say? Then the gurus tells the rest of the audience simply to google and you will find dozens of the same explanation he just gave. Of course you will what the hell should you expect?

Of course, you will find the same. As I told you once these rumors begin everyone gets aboard and no one takes the time to really investigate and research the truth. The FACT is the Kuwaiti dinar NEVER, NEVER had an official “REVALUATION”. He then tells you to go look up articles in the US newspapers from around that point in time. So, go read them then….
What you will find is exactly what I am telling you.

So. what’s the problem here?

The problem is misinformation and ignorance. Someone at some point took the official story and made it into a mountain of intel to push people to buy more Iraqi dinar. They exaggerated the story about a Kuwaiti revaluation for the basis to suit there own purposes.

So now at least be fair with people and give them the TRUTH. This is the main reason why people are getting so upset. They think this investment was going to be a quick, get rich scheme like with the Kuwaiti dinar. This is just not the case and was never the case. So after 15 years of waiting thru this RV sage with Iraq I guess I am correct? Again who’s the blame for all the anxiety and stress in the dinar community. Is it the little lies and soon foster into big ones.

So, in “official” news media articles they use the term revaluation very loosely. Many of you in this dinar investment community use the term revaluation very loosely too. I am using it strictly by its IMF definition.

So this idiot on the call says that someone said (alluding to my Notes on this subject matter) that the Kuwaiti dinar never revalued. They all had a good laugh. Just remember I always have the last laugh.

Let’s not take my Notes out of context. He never goes on to talk about the rest of my Notes. Again a pigeon flying overhead that just drops something us and flies away. Yo do know what pigeons drop? They shit all over us.

All he really wanted to do is bash, bash and bash. What I said (and you can go read the Notes yourself on my FB Page) is that the increase in value came only later when the dinar was “reinstated” and launched back on the open markets and traded again. It was the market demand through the “managed float” system, once back on FOREX, that gave rise to the rate of the Kuwait dinar. It NEVER officially revalued! Get it? Please stop saying it revalued! The rate did rise but on pure speculation. The value never changed. The rate soon returned back to the normalized rate according to it’s value.

The same will happen to the Iraqi dinar. It will be “reinstated” back on FOREX with a rate conducive to before it was down-graded through years of sanctions according to a value around from the new SDR basket it will be pegged to. It will also be put back on a “managed float” and the market place will drive the rate upwards.

The Iraqi dinar too will not “revalue”. Yes, the rate will increase from around what it was prior to the war (with equity) and this will be a new value but not a “revaluation” in the truest sense from the technical definition of the IMF in dealing with currencies.

REVALUATION DEFINED: Revaluation is a change in a price of a good or product, or especially of a currency, in which case it is specifically an official rise of the value of the currency in relation to a foreign currency in a fixed exchange rate system.

So, since the Kuwaiti dinar went on “managed float” and not a “fixed rate” system, this does not constitute a “revaluation” but simple a market rise in the rate due to market conditions. Actually, as I stated in my Notes on my FaceBook Page, the Kuwaiti dinar actually upon being reinstated, had a “devaluation” by about 30 cents less then what it was before Kuwaiti was liberated in 1991. Then the market drove it up…..Get it? It NEVER went through a revaluation.

The same will apply to the Iraqi dinar as it too will be put on a “managed float” and not a “fixed rate” system and do this too does not constitute a “revaluation” if the rate rises while on the float.

Here is the link of what I really did write. I suggest this idiot go re-read what I wrote and stop taking it out of context.

https://www.facebook.com/notes/latest-mnt-goat-news-letter/fact-or-fiction-kuwaiti-rv/668221536846575/

I know many of you are struggling in your minds of what I am telling you about the Kuwaiti dinar but again I have to say these idiotic gurus never get it correct and give you the full story. They must have selective hearing and only hear what they want to hear. I just want you to know the truth of why you should purchase Iraqi dinar and stop using this situation in Kuwait as your justification.

Kuwait revaluing is a very good example of what you are being told is very misleading by these gurus.

What you really should be stating is simply that you want a “reinstatement” of the dinar, not so much a revaluation. Get it? The increase in rate will be brought on by the reinstatement. This is going to be the big jump in rate.

You can call it whatever the hell you want but technically it’s not a revaluation in the eyes of the IMF. Look at it this way - If you say you want a revaluation they you are saying you want the 1190 rate to go up and you are waiting for this to happen. This is NOT how its going to work. The CBI will take the dinar off the program rate and de facto peg to the USD and re-peg it to the SDR basket. It is in this process it will get reinstated back on FOREX and be launched with a the new rate. It will not rise slowly from 1190 as some pretend they know. If this was the case we might be waiting for months to see a significant change in the rate. Also this would be way too low at investors would gobble this up and manipulate it thus probably crashing the currency.

Once the dinar is reinstated and put on the “managed float”, it could go anywhere as Dr Syni Shabibi said it could withstand a market a rate of up to $16.00. He NEVER said that the Iraqi dinar would revalue at $16.00. so this too is all lies perpetrated by these gurus.

More news….

Many asked me about the significance of the announcement of Iraq getting off the FATF list. So, I wanted to cover this today. Below sums it all up for you in this short article.

IRAQ COMES OUT OF THE FOLLOW-UP AREA, ANNOUNCED BY THE FATF

The importance of this announcement is that the presence of any country in the gray or black list or under the strict follow-up within the evaluation of the group mentioned MEANS THAT THERE IS WEAKNESS IN THE SYSTEM OF COMBATING CORRUPTION AND FINANCING TERRORISM, HIGH RISK AND THUS LEAD TO THE RELUCTANCE OF INVESTORS TO ENTER IT, has been noted since 2012 since the failure of Iraq to comply with 15 of the recommendations of the main recommendations on the fight against money laundering and recorded up to seven hundred notes.

So now Iraq is off this list so what does this tell you? They have implemented the necessary reforms to combat corruption and financial terrorism. This is all very good news since we know there was no way the IMF was going to release the reinstatement unless they put these measures in place.

More news….

We know that major demonstrations have taken place in Basra over the last week. Many people were injured as these are not peaceful demonstrations. The currency prime minister has visited the area and talked to the people about the right for “peaceful” demonstrations and any other kind will be dealt with by the security forces. Iraqi security authorities announced Saturday evening a curfew in the province of Basra.

According to Sky News Arabia, in an urgent news a few days ago, the demonstrators burned the headquarters of the Badr militia.

In the area of Al-Twaisa in central Basra in southern Iraq.
This comes in conjunction with the continuing protests in the province of Basra for the seventh day in a row, in protest against unemployment
and the deterioration of services, where caught after the killing of a demonstrator last Sunday.

Seems this could get infected throughout Iraq if they are not careful and resolve this election saga and do it very soon.

So now parliament, the ones who started this entire mess in the first place, now wants this re-counting done so they can bring back stability to the region. But his entire mess was their fault to begin with since there was no real, hard evidence anyhow of voter fraud and manipulation to warrant such drastic actions that parliament took almost a month ago now. Do you see what these idiots do to their own country when they are led down the path by these corrupt bastards. So now many of the good parliamentary members are upset they allowed themselves to be manipulated by the corrupt in order to get the votes needed to pass that 3rd amendment to the election law. Many of the corrupt are now gone from parliament and many also fled the country already for fear of prosecution. So the good and honest members are left behind holding the bag with this new mess in Basra. I hope everyone gets my point of the mess these corrupt bastards have done in Iraq.

More news….

UPDATE ON THE ONGOING ELECTION SAGA

On Thursday Iraq began the re-count of ballots. They are now tell us this is completed and they are moving on to the last province of Dohuk. See the entire article in the articles section of today’s NewsLetter.

A source in the Electoral Commission revealed the isolation of issues with two special stations in the province of Salah al-Din of the process of counting and sorting by hand. The source told Shafak News that 200 stations had a counting and sorting operation in Salalah on Sunday, adding that all stations were identical except for two stations that had been isolated.

The parliamentary legal committee warned of calls to speed up the process of manual counting of the ballot boxes, pointing out that this will not show the results of electoral fraud.

"The determination of the 10-DAY LIMIT AS A TIME LIMIT FOR THE PARTIAL COUNTING AND SORTING OF THE BALLOT BOXES IS INSUFFICIENT AND DOES NOT ACHIEVE THE REQUIRED CREDIBILITY TO PRESERVE THE VOTES," said former MP Zana Said. "This process takes several weeks to show the results accurately.

He added that the 10-day period was due to political pressure exerted on judges assigned to work in UNHCR.

He pointed out that MANY POLITICAL FIGURES INVOLVED IN ELECTORAL FRAUD ARE TRYING TO SPEED UP THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF ELECTORAL RESULTS FOR NOT DETECTING FRAUD AND COVER UP, and move quickly to alliances to form the next government.

(Mnt Goat – these are the same corrupt politicians that started and instigated this mess with the -re-counting that now want a speedy end to it. Well…they spilt the milk and now they can’t get it back in the bottle. They are using this now to bash the opposition. When it really is their fault to begin with. Was there even really voter fraud in the first place? The results are showing NO!)

Formal Articles are below. Due to FACEBOOK limitations they do not print my RED colored fonts or italics, so my comments are in brackets ( ) throughout the articles. I will preface my comments with “Mnt Goat” so you know I am jumping in with observations. Also, I separated the articles with asterisks.
Articles Begin

ERBIL SORTING AND COUNTING IS COMPLETED WITH 100% MATCH

Baghdad today
Erbil According to an informed source, Friday, 13 2018, that the Electoral Commission for the elections re-sorted 125 ballot boxes in Erbil, while revealing the proportion of the corresponding results of electronic sorting.

The source said that "the number of funds that have been counted so far in Arbil, 125 boxes," NOTING THAT "THE RESULT WAS 100% MATCH in the presence of representatives of the United Nations and some parties, and the withdrawal of other parties from the opposition." He added that "the process of manual counting and sorting in Erbil will end this evening, after counting for 212 ballot boxes," noting that "there are some boxes were broken locks and put on the red wax."

He pointed out that "the judges and staff will then move to the province of Dohuk, to conduct a manual counting on the funds that have been objected to the fund of 330.

RECOUTING OF VOTER BALLOTS COMPLETED IN SALAH AL-DIN

Shafaq News / A source in the Electoral Commission revealed the isolation of two special stations in the province of Salah al-Din of the process of counting and sorting by hand.

The source told Shafak News that 200 stations had a counting and sorting operation in Salalah on Sunday, adding that all stations were identical except for two stations that had been isolated.

The operation was carried out at Baghdad International Fair, where the funds were brought in last week.

In a related development, the source said that 107 stations had a process of manual counting and sorting on Sunday were all identical.

On the fourth of this month, the hand-recounting of the May parliamentary elections began in Kirkuk in a move aimed at moving forward with the formation of a new government, which was delayed weeks, due to the controversy over the results of these elections.

THE OPERATION INCLUDED SIX PROVINCES OF SOUTHERN IRAQ IN ADDITION TO THE PROVINCES OF THE KURDISTAN REGION.

NURI AL-MALIKI IS SETTING THE STAGE FOR HIS OWN DEMISE

Baghdad / Al-Ghad Press:

The former US ambassador to Iraq, Christopher Hill, told him that among his duties was to topple the Maliki government and to prevent his candidacy for a third term, said Vice President Nuri al-Maliki, noting that Hill's statement reveals the extent of US interference in Iraqi internal affairs.

Maliki said in a meeting with a number of television channels on Thursday evening, in response to a question about reconsideration by him and some of his allies in the political process in relation to America on the backdrop of "Trump" mockery of Iraqi sovereignty, Hill's statement on the overthrow of the Maliki government, Hill is not strange to me, I heard this talk from him directly when he was ambassador to Iraq. "

"Honestly, I respect Hill, he is a professor, an intellectual and a scholar rather than a diplomat. He told me he was responsible for bringing down my government, but a statement in this newspaper raised many things I wanted to be clear to people."

Maliki said: "I was saying that what happened to me was the desire of the Obama government against the backdrop of Iraq's position on Syria, and why Iraq did not stop the movement of aircraft, were very resentment, and said explicitly we dropped the regime of Saddam Hussein and you must be consistent in your policy with us, We said our policy stems from our interests and our vision and does not stem from the interests of others. "

"I know the US position and I have a crisis with them from their positions in the region and its issues, but Hill's statement revealed to us who drew to withdraw confidence from the Maliki government, which failed all attempts to topple the government once in parliament and once to withdraw from the government."

He pointed out that "all the obstruction stands behind him this statement, which Hill said that his government directed him to overthrow the Maliki government, and when they could not topple the government, they had a role in preventing Maliki's premiership for a third term.

Maliki said, "Now it is my right and every Iraqi citizen's right to hold America responsible for all the actions that have taken place. I find that sit-ins and sit-ins that took place and stop the arms and equipment deals carried out by the previous US administration are only in accordance with the statement mentioned by Ambassador Hill."

On the official position of Iraq on these statements, al-Maliki said, "The policy of foreign relations is not developed by me, perhaps I have a certain position with them, but relations are state relations and can not be built on such a statement only."

"I say the state and the politicians should realize that if they are not as America wants, they will be against them as they were against al-Maliki. Will the Iraqi situation allow us to be as America wants?"

"I am not against relations with America. I am the one who signed the partnership agreement with America, but to be an echo of the American decision is unacceptable. We should benefit from Hill's statement that America says it is friendly to the Iraqis when they are what they want and not what you want."

The former US ambassador to Iraq, Christopher Hill, said in a recent article on the project-syndicat "site" that the administration of former US President Barack Obama has worked to withdraw confidence from Maliki's second government, and to prevent his candidacy for a third term.

IRAQ COMES OUT OF THE FOLLOW-UP AREA, ANNOUNCED BY THE FATF

The importance of this announcement is that the presence of any country in the gray or black list or under the strict follow-up within the evaluation of the group mentioned means that there is weakness in the system of combating corruption and financing terrorism, High risk and thus lead to the reluctance of investors to enter it, has been noted since 2012 since the failure of Iraq to comply with 15 of the recommendations of the main recommendations on the fight against money laundering and recorded up to seven hundred notes.

In order to change this reality, Iraq worked to meet these requirements through a number of measures, foremost of which was the issuance of the AML / CFT Law No. 39 of 2015, as well as the issuance of the rules of due diligence towards customers of financial institutions No. (1) of 2017, The establishment of the Anti-Money Laundering and Terrorism Financing Office in the Central Bank and granting it full independence and the authority to receive and analyze communications and refer them to the judiciary.

In addition, Iraq has issued the national strategy to combat money laundering in addition to the accession and ratification of the International Convention for the Suppression of Terrorism as well as the conclusion of bilateral agreements with countries to exchange information and legal assistance on the recovery of money and people. In the same context was formed a committee to freeze terrorist funds in accordance with the resolutions of the Security Council In this regard, No. 1267 and No. 1373.

That the exit of Iraq after the completion of the requirements of the Financial Action Group will have positive results, most notably contributing to the process of opening correspondent accounts of the Central Bank and local banks with the world, including accounts in the currency of the euro as well as receiving and sending remittances of Iraqis easily where will be dealing with these transfers according to simple care after it was Treated with strict care. On the other hand, economic relations with international investment companies and lending institutions will become stronger and easier as the interest rates fall.

It is an important step for Iraq has been achieved by significant efforts made by the relevant authorities, including the Central Bank of Iraq and the Office of the fight against money laundering and we now maintain this achievement first and take advantage of possible opportunities to support the Iraqi economy second, according to the data of the new phase.
Articles End

Their words not mine…..No Rumors, No Hype, No Opinions ,,,,,
Just the FACTS!

Disclaimer: All information in this newsletter is not intended for investment decisions / purposes. Mnt Goat is not a financial analyst, planner, banker, attorney or associated in any role with giving out professional investment advice.

In ending I want everyone to know your constant prayers in the fight against evil (ISIS) in Iraq have worked. God has guided these young men and women on the battle field. Let us all now know that there is a new battle now to fight. A battle to save our homelands from the corrupt politicians who are bent on taking what they want from our current wealth and from future generations without our permission. We must keep praying for the end to the rapid corruption in Iraq and in the United States. We must pray for our leaders when they are being guided by the Holy Spirit. We must stand by them and let them know we are still there to support them, even after the election is over. I have composed a prayer maybe we can all pray today in our own way and until the revaluation of the Iraq dinar occurs.

PRAYER

“For the Iraqi Prime Minister and the President of the United States, that all their cabinet members, and deputies may be anointed by the Holy Spirit to do God’s will and bring the free democracies of the Republic of Iraq and the United States of America to the much-deserved prosperity and abundance thru justice and freedom from oppression and corruption. That they may be a shining example for the rest of the middle east and to rest of the world to follow.

In the name of Jesus Christ our King and Savior, Amen”

Auf Wiedersehen
Much love to ya all,
Mnt Goat

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Mnt Goat News Brief 7/16/18   Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:12 pm

Brief? What was so brief about this bullshit? It was longer than a hard winter, for crissake- What the hell ails people, anyway? 2cents
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Mnt Goat News Brief 7/16/18
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: GURU FICTION & PREDICTION DAILY-
Jump to: