Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap

TNT SHOWTIME CC (Notes by Adept1) 7/16/18

Go down

TNT SHOWTIME CC (Notes by Adept1) 7/16/18

Post  RamblerNash on Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:36 pm

TNT Call 16-July-2018

Replay: 641.715.0623, PIN CODE 409029#

AUDIO REPLAY

RayRen: Good afternoon, TNT super-fantastic family!  This is Marvelous Monday, July 16 2018, with yours truly RayRen98 here along with Tony.  It’s lucky Friday the 13th!

Tony:  Good morning, TNT!  Here we are, and we will be here to the end.

RayRen:  Nothing much going on, without any hot updates over the weekend.

Tony:  We really want to hear something about the vote recount being over, but there is no conclusion yet.  Banks are telling us the rates are still there but pending, but we  don’t know when.  The biggest thing is the riots in Basra over the weekend, with eight people dead.  This morning they said it was starting to spread outside Basra.  There was no problem with the people protesting – they want water, electricity, and jobs.  They were not protesting against the government.  The problem is that they had to send in police and military to protect the chaos, while Maliki’s people try to inflame protest into riots.  I just hope it doesn’t escalate into an Arab Spring or Summer. They need to get the vote done, seat the government, and complete the economic reforms.  They approved the Budget two months ago, and suddenly there is a report saying “you committed 100 billion to the people”, and now they’re saying “you can’t do that”.  Someone is trying to block this, even though most of the votes have been counted.  This is crazy!

Everything up to this time has been about getting this done quickly.  All Abadi has to do is to make the announcement. We know this is about to happen.  We can read what they are putting out, but we need to watch what they actually do.  We know they have been paying people in the country and outside the country.  Iraqis here have been exchanged, receiving cash, and moving their money.  So I listen to what they say, but even more I watch what they are doing, and I’m looking to see this any day.

Questions from the TNT forum

Q:  We have heard many times that the head of the CBI, al-Allaq, has stated that once Iraq is stable and secure he would release the monetary reforms.  In my opinion that time will not come until the new parliament has been seated, they have chosen the new President, and then named the Prime Minister.  We have all been looking for any trigger that will start all this. A:  Not an actual question there.

Q:  Do you know what a loaf of bread costs in Iraq?  A:  No.  I only know our rate.

Q:  What programs or public presentations can you share that address educating the citizens benefiting from monetary reform?  A: t hey have already promised the Iraqi people what they will do, including showing them the lowered denominations, the ATMs, other countries investing in Iraq to bring food, water, education, and jobs.  The citizens are tired of them saying all that.  They were told that this would happen in January, and now it’s the middle of July.  The citizens are tired of hearing it.  So are we.  The difference is that they have no jobs, water, electricity or air conditioning at 115 degrees.  We’re just talking about money;  they are talking about survival.  In the meantime, Maliki is threatening to burn down the house unless he gets a place in government.  Nothing is going to move forward until Parliament has been seated and they ratify the election.  The government can give the people some money, but they want jobs.  The government says that they will send more water to Basra, but what about the rest of the country?  However, they need to fix the infrastructure to create more electricity, and the people who can do that cannot start until the government is in place and the money flows.

Q:  Do you think there is too much “Dinar Goggle” wearing on subjects we discuss?  A:  Not everything in the world is about the RV.  We can discuss it, but we don’t control it.

Q:  What is the clear indicator that this is happening sooner rather than later?  A:  Before the election and just after the election they did have a ‘suitable environment’.  Sure, Basra is fed up and having an uprising, but that’s a small area.  So I still think that they will come out with something this week to show this is moving forward.  Every time they give them a couple of days, something else happens.  Now the Supreme Court has ruled against a Budget that has already been approved twice?!  That’s the only thing that bothers me today.

Q:  If I understood it correctly, I heard on a previous call that if not all amounts of currencies are disclosed at appointment setting time that it will get confiscated at time of exchange.  [Hunh?]  Do do you know if Canadian banks also require us to disclose total amounts of ALL currencies, and if not accounted for, whatever is not stated will get confiscated as well?  A:  I have never heard any currency will be confiscated.  If you sign a federal form stating what you have, and you are inaccurate, that’s lying on an official form and there may be some consequences, but I don’t think they will come check your house for what you have – they cannot do that for ten million people.

Q:  Are the lower denoms still in ATMs and are the people still receiving education on how new currency will be used?  A:  Yes, they are still in the ATMs.  I haven’t asked anyone about whether the billboards are still up.  We can ask the question.

Q:  I want to set up several Foundations. I wanted some Bloodline educational and some humanitarian.  What I have found is a blood line trust is only good for three generations, for example me, my children, and grand children then ends automatically when the last of my children dies.  [Ray:  You need to add a strategy along with that.  That particular trust might only last for three generations, but they then your grand-children can start another trust.]  When I checked out a “Destiny” or forever trust actually this also ends at 100 years by law.  Does making a trust a Foundation remove time limits or would a person be better to switch to a corporation base for my foundations because I want the foundations to go on indefinitely?  A:  The foundation will go on as long as there are assets and someone is able to do the work of the foundation;  that has nothing to do the underlying structure.

Q:  I’ve heard for some time now that Iraq ATM have been loaded and operational. Doesn’t that mean that they would have to be international with their new rate?  A:  We have heard they are loaded and ready to go, not that they are operational.  That is, they work but they are not using ATMs to dispense the lower denominations

Q:  Are we required to sign an NDA to exchange ZIM?  Does our spouse have to as well?  A:  I don’t know if you have to sign an NDA to exchange Aim [at the international rate – definitely there will be an NDA for contract rates].  If you do, then your spouse will have to as well.

Q:  Why doesn’t the rest of the world just do the GCR, and leave Iraq to do their own thing when they think their time is right? How does the rest of the countries view Iraq holding up the RI/RV?  A:  Iraq is the foundation of the whole GCR, so it has to go first.  Sure, the rest of the world could go forward, but that will undermine the Iraqi economy and it’s not going to happen like that.

Questions from live callers

749 caller:  If you give Zim to someone in your household, will they still be able to exchange that?

Tony:   Being in the same household is not relevant, just give them a gift letter to show you gave it to them before it became valuable.

312 caller:  After the unrest at the airport in Basra… is that a region controlled by Maliki?

Tony:  I don’t think it’s controlled by Maliki;  my understanding is that the people were protesting peacefully, and Maliki/Iran sent in people to fan the flames.  Maliki then says “I can put a stop to that, but what do I get in exchange?”

404 caller:  What is the alert status for banks over here?

Tony:  Over the weekend, they [wealth managers] weren’t allowed to go more than 50 miles away.  This morning the rates were still on the screens, still on hold.

678 caller:  Do you still feel it will happen before the end of the month?

Tony:  I’ve always felt that, apart from this morning’s article about the Budget that assigned the money to the people.  I’m waiting to find out the implications of that.

740 caller:  My daughter recently told me seven out of eight planets are retrograde, and that means there will be delays.

610 caller:  if you are financially able to donate, please send your checks and money orders to Ray Renfrow, PO Box 1748, Elm City, NC 27822.  The address can be found at www.tntsuperfantastic.com;  click on the Donate button and send your check today.

[My computer continues to be temperamental, but I believe all the actual news has been covered.  Please check Sunny’s Cliff Notes for Closing Statements.]

RayRen played I Believehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DYrqOUKLtA

RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum