Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
DID "Dove of Oneness" really die or was it a staged death?  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
DID "Dove of Oneness" really die or was it a staged death?  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
DID "Dove of Oneness" really die or was it a staged death?  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
DID "Dove of Oneness" really die or was it a staged death?  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
DID "Dove of Oneness" really die or was it a staged death?  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
DID "Dove of Oneness" really die or was it a staged death?  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
DID "Dove of Oneness" really die or was it a staged death?  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
DID "Dove of Oneness" really die or was it a staged death?  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
DID "Dove of Oneness" really die or was it a staged death?  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
DID "Dove of Oneness" really die or was it a staged death?  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
DID "Dove of Oneness" really die or was it a staged death?  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
DID "Dove of Oneness" really die or was it a staged death?  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
DID "Dove of Oneness" really die or was it a staged death?  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
DID "Dove of Oneness" really die or was it a staged death?  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
DID "Dove of Oneness" really die or was it a staged death?  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
DID "Dove of Oneness" really die or was it a staged death?  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
DID "Dove of Oneness" really die or was it a staged death?  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
DID "Dove of Oneness" really die or was it a staged death?  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
DID "Dove of Oneness" really die or was it a staged death?  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
DID "Dove of Oneness" really die or was it a staged death?  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

DID "Dove of Oneness" really die or was it a staged death?

3 posters

Go down

DID "Dove of Oneness" really die or was it a staged death?  Empty DID "Dove of Oneness" really die or was it a staged death?

Post by Ponee Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:37 pm

DID "Dove of Oneness" really die or was it a staged death?  36_d767367db1055d6a94f0_lt
Paid Disinformation Blogger

Level: 14
CS Original
Some of you may know that one of my pet CTs is NESARA (the National Economic Stabilization and Recovery Act), a fake law that causes peace in the world and makes everybody rich. It's even nuttier than the Venus Project but has much less visibility.
The most notorious purveyor of this CT, Shaini Goodwin, who called herself "the Dove of Oneness" (how perfect is that!) evidently passed away recently. Here's the announcement on her site: http://www.nesara.us/doverpts10/June_10_2010.html However, the site says it's going down as of June 30 so I'll post the relevant excerpts here.
On May 30th 2010 at 6:10 PM, the Dove of Oneness passed from this earthly plane to return home once more to a sainted welcome. It was with great sorrow that her family and friends, who stood with and protected her in her greatest hour, bade farewell to our sister, our friend, our mentor, our leader, and our inspiration, the Dove of
Oneness. Let there be no mistake, nor any misconstruing of her story that when told, this one woman will one day be considered no less than the Jeanne d’ Arc of our time. She enlightened us on so many levels and had the Truth on her shoulder, when so many were still struggling to understand our changing world.
Those of us who were present in the final hours, during which a spiritual battle raged for ten days in a small hospital room, we saw, felt and witnessed the ultimate sacrifice the Dove of Oneness made in order to complete her unrelenting mission, a mission driven by her love for humanity, animals and all good beings of this planet. Hers was a mission that cost her life on this plane but most certainly an ending she was willing to endure and a price she was prepared to pay, knowing it would signal the Prime Creator to finish the mission as written should the hierarchy fail and she were to die. Upon Dove’s death, the Prime Creator would appear, stop the earth changes from occurring and remove all male hierarchy from this universe vigorously and immediately. These actions did take
place and we all stand ALIVE today because they did.
Although the Dove of Oneness, Shaini Goodwin as she was known by family and friends, had every intention of continuing on to help bring NESARA to fruition, she also knew we could never have fulfilled the mission if the earth changes were to have taken place—Thus, being the girl with the plan, her one sure fire way to insure the Prime Creator’s
arrival on the scene, was to flip that monitor on – and so she did. For this one selfless act, the world owes the Dove of Oneness the highest of respect and honor, with a noble tribute to a true hero. Indeed, we are all in her debt.
LL investors can still go to goldfornesara@verizon.net for a chance to invest in the very special trades that Shaini Goodwin set up, delivering more than favorable returns. All contacts are still viable.
From what is known about her, Goodwin lived in a trailer in Washington state and was a former associate of JZ Knight of "Ramtha" fame. She got into the conspiracy business evidently as part of the Omega Investments scam in the 90s. Some aspects of this scam are evidently still going on. The Tacoma News Tribune reported extensively on her, you can see their articles here: http://www.thenewstribune.com/news/projects/dove/

I did a search for recent legit obituaries under the name Goodwin and couldn't find one, so I don't know what the real story is. How nice of conspiracy theorists, though, to take a woman's death and turn it into a world-saving event that we should all be thankful for. Oh, and invest. Forgot about that part.

http://conspiracies.skepticproject.com/forum/490/nesara-conspiracy-guru-dies-saving-the-world-but-shes-still-taking-investors/

Last edited by Ponee on Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:42 pm; edited 2 times in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

DID "Dove of Oneness" really die or was it a staged death?  Empty Re: DID "Dove of Oneness" really die or was it a staged death?

Post by Ponee Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:38 pm

OBITUARY -

http://www.tributes.com/obituary/show/Shaini-Candace-Goodwin-88697061

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

DID "Dove of Oneness" really die or was it a staged death?  Empty Re: DID "Dove of Oneness" really die or was it a staged death?

Post by Ponee Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:41 pm

Posted: Jul 01, 2010 - 18:27
DID "Dove of Oneness" really die or was it a staged death?  Voted(0)DID "Dove of Oneness" really die or was it a staged death?  Voteu

DID "Dove of Oneness" really die or was it a staged death?  36_d767367db1055d6a94f0_lt
Paid Disinformation Blogger

Level: 14
CS Original
Update:
Evidently there was some serious question among the debunkers' community on Quatloos (which concerns itself mostly with tax protestor and monetary scams, as opposed to conspiracy theories) as to whether the "Dove of Oneness" was really dead or was just faking it. No one could find an obit or a death notice of any type.
Eventually the "Dove"'s real-life sister came onto the Quatloos forum to announce, yes, she really was dead.
http://www.quatloos.com/Q-Forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=5963&start=20
I don't much care about the mythology of Nesara or Omega or the rest of it (and I love to study mythology because it holds much information about the way humans experience and relate to the world and the divine). I believe that people will pay folks to tell them what they want to hear and it's their choice to open their wallets for whatever reason to support whom they wish.
Shaini didn't live a high life--far from it. Seems she'd have done better as a televangelist--I didn't see where what she did was a whole lot different, other than that particular cow being a bit more sacred than the one she had.
She was not a horrible person nor was she a saint. She was just a human being.
Bellingham (WA) Herald article about her death:
http://www.bellinghamherald.com/2010/06/15/1480531/dove-of-oneness-has-left-our-earth.html

http://conspiracies.skepticproject.com/forum/490/nesara-conspiracy-guru-dies-saving-the-world-but-shes-still-taking-investors/

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:53 pm

I think she got closer than she should have, and somebody took her out- I believe she lived somewhere in a run down trailer home in Washington state someplace in the woods, where it was so quiet, you could hear the rabbits having sex....... hemademe getout affraid Twisted Evil
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:36 am

Close to what? Fruitcake status? She wasn't even in the right forest, let alone barking up the right tree ...

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

DID "Dove of Oneness" really die or was it a staged death?  2805820865  DID "Dove of Oneness" really die or was it a staged death?  2805820865  DID "Dove of Oneness" really die or was it a staged death?  2805820865  DID "Dove of Oneness" really die or was it a staged death?  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:05 am

Closer to the truth about the Nesara scam-It always has been malarkey, anyway-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum