Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Abadi: the parties to prepare for chaos in Iraq and return it back I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Abadi: the parties to prepare for chaos in Iraq and return it back I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Abadi: the parties to prepare for chaos in Iraq and return it back I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Abadi: the parties to prepare for chaos in Iraq and return it back I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Abadi: the parties to prepare for chaos in Iraq and return it back I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Abadi: the parties to prepare for chaos in Iraq and return it back I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Abadi: the parties to prepare for chaos in Iraq and return it back I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Abadi: the parties to prepare for chaos in Iraq and return it back I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Abadi: the parties to prepare for chaos in Iraq and return it back I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Abadi: the parties to prepare for chaos in Iraq and return it back I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Abadi: the parties to prepare for chaos in Iraq and return it back I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Abadi: the parties to prepare for chaos in Iraq and return it back I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Abadi: the parties to prepare for chaos in Iraq and return it back I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Abadi: the parties to prepare for chaos in Iraq and return it back I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Abadi: the parties to prepare for chaos in Iraq and return it back I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Abadi: the parties to prepare for chaos in Iraq and return it back I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Abadi: the parties to prepare for chaos in Iraq and return it back I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Abadi: the parties to prepare for chaos in Iraq and return it back I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Abadi: the parties to prepare for chaos in Iraq and return it back I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Abadi: the parties to prepare for chaos in Iraq and return it back I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Abadi: the parties to prepare for chaos in Iraq and return it back

2 posters

Go down

Abadi: the parties to prepare for chaos in Iraq and return it back Empty Abadi: the parties to prepare for chaos in Iraq and return it back

Post by RamblerNash Sun Jul 15, 2018 11:07 pm

Abadi: the parties to prepare for chaos in Iraq and return it back

Abadi: the parties to prepare for chaos in Iraq and return it back Basra

Twilight News

10 hours ago

The Iraqi Prime Minister and Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces, Haidar al-Abadi, on Sunday ordered the security forces not to fire live bullets against demonstrators demanding services and jobs in the south of the country after a number of dead and wounded last week.

Abadi's remarks came after his meeting with Defense Minister Irfan al-Hayali, interior minister Qassem al-Araji and a number of security leaders at the government headquarters in Baghdad to discuss the repercussions of the ongoing protests a week ago, state television reported.

Abadi said that "peaceful demonstration is the right of the citizen and we respond to him," but "taking the demonstrations out of context by burning the buildings of state institutions and the attack on security forces, is an attempt to bring the country back."

He explained that "there are organized crime areas are prepared to cause chaos," without mentioning it. He pointed out that the so-called "saboteurs" hit a power line in Samaya (south of Baghdad) "and this harm to the citizen and the state."

"The most peaceful demonstrators, there is a few want to sabotage and use the demands of the demonstrators to cause harm."

The Iraqi prime minister called on the security services to be "on the alert, because terrorism wants to exploit any event."

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/7ef0bfee-8dbf-49b5-9918-9d55c249b4c6

Abadi: the parties to prepare for chaos in Iraq and return it back 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Abadi: the parties to prepare for chaos in Iraq and return it back Empty Re: Abadi: the parties to prepare for chaos in Iraq and return it back

Post by Jayzze Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:06 pm

there are 2 quick ways to solve iraqs problem real fast. number 1 abadi was told by the grand pooblob of iran if you kick out the us forces he will give them there power back, and  the second thing if you give m a job that has  immunity many of your problems will be solved. now the second part was my interpretation of reading in between the lines
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum