Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Abadi announces 'solution package' amid protests I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Abadi announces 'solution package' amid protests I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Abadi announces 'solution package' amid protests I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Abadi announces 'solution package' amid protests I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Abadi announces 'solution package' amid protests I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Abadi announces 'solution package' amid protests I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Abadi announces 'solution package' amid protests I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Abadi announces 'solution package' amid protests I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Abadi announces 'solution package' amid protests I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Abadi announces 'solution package' amid protests I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Abadi announces 'solution package' amid protests I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Abadi announces 'solution package' amid protests I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Abadi announces 'solution package' amid protests I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Abadi announces 'solution package' amid protests I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Abadi announces 'solution package' amid protests I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Abadi announces 'solution package' amid protests I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Abadi announces 'solution package' amid protests I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Abadi announces 'solution package' amid protests I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Abadi announces 'solution package' amid protests I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Abadi announces 'solution package' amid protests I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Abadi announces 'solution package' amid protests

3 posters

Go down

Abadi announces 'solution package' amid protests Empty Abadi announces 'solution package' amid protests

Post by GirlBye Sun Jul 15, 2018 1:33 pm

Demonstrations spread to other provinces including Baghdad
Abadi announces 'solution package' amid protests Thumbs_b_c_81f0f4920bbcc9db2b4a027cec554946
BAGHDAD 
Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi on Sunday announced 10,000 civil servants would be appointed in Basra province, which has been hit by week-long protests over poor living standards.

Abadi also instructed officials to find urgent solutions to water deficiency and power cuts in the city, which are other reasons for the protests.
Prominent Shia cleric Ali al-Sistani had recently said that he favored the demonstrations which erupted in Basra and called on the government to take necessary steps toward the demands of protesters.

The residents of Iraq's oil-rich province Basra, on July 8, hit the streets. The demonstrations quickly spread to Ziqar, Babylon, Maysan, Diwaniyah and capital Baghdad.

https://www.aa.com.tr/en/middle-east/abadi-announces-solution-package-amid-protests/1204913
GirlBye
GirlBye
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Abadi announces 'solution package' amid protests Empty Re: Abadi announces 'solution package' amid protests

Post by Terbo56 Sun Jul 15, 2018 1:45 pm

The 'ONLY' solution they need is to end Maliki's life Then, and only then, will they be able to accomplish what they have planned and set out to do- Plain, and simple- It will be then, finished business-Because as long as Maliki is around, it will be the same continual issues that have been put forth before, because he will destroy it all- Twisted Evil
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Abadi announces 'solution package' amid protests Empty Re: Abadi announces 'solution package' amid protests

Post by Jayzze Sun Jul 15, 2018 1:57 pm

this is only lip service. there is only one way to solve this problem for good hang the cause m. think about this things were going  good in Iraq up until the elections and when m saw he lost he did the m shuffle cause chaos and violence this is his mo. why do you think he stayed around after he lost they last election? the goal was to restore Iraq to the glory days m and iran.keep the people poor lack of food water jobs so they could control and steal and that is there goal now
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum