Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Breitling: "It’s coming down.  It’s going to revalue" I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Breitling: "It’s coming down.  It’s going to revalue" I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Breitling: "It’s coming down.  It’s going to revalue" I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Breitling: "It’s coming down.  It’s going to revalue" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Breitling: "It’s coming down.  It’s going to revalue" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Breitling: "It’s coming down.  It’s going to revalue" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Breitling: "It’s coming down.  It’s going to revalue" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Breitling: "It’s coming down.  It’s going to revalue" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Breitling: "It’s coming down.  It’s going to revalue" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Breitling: "It’s coming down.  It’s going to revalue" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Breitling: "It’s coming down.  It’s going to revalue" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Breitling: "It’s coming down.  It’s going to revalue" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Breitling: "It’s coming down.  It’s going to revalue" I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Breitling: "It’s coming down.  It’s going to revalue" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Breitling: "It’s coming down.  It’s going to revalue" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Breitling: "It’s coming down.  It’s going to revalue" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Breitling: "It’s coming down.  It’s going to revalue" I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Breitling: "It’s coming down.  It’s going to revalue" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Breitling: "It’s coming down.  It’s going to revalue" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Breitling: "It’s coming down.  It’s going to revalue" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Breitling: "It’s coming down. It’s going to revalue"

+3
ReapAndSow73
Terbo56
RamblerNash
7 posters

Go down

Breitling: "It’s coming down.  It’s going to revalue" Empty Breitling: "It’s coming down. It’s going to revalue"

Post by RamblerNash Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:57 pm

Breitling  

The price of oil went from 74 to 70 today.  I might have changed.  No one needs to revalue today.  But they are going to have to.  And that’s the language that they’re using.  So very remarkable.  Some very interesting stuff…90% of what Iraq makes is from oil.  It’s coming down.  It’s going to revalue.  The market will change…Iraq is going to have to add value to their currency.  Remember it’s artificially low They want open access to their currency.  That’s their goal.  That’s what they want to do.  And they’ll get there.

7/14/18

Breitling: "It’s coming down.  It’s going to revalue" 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Breitling: "It’s coming down.  It’s going to revalue" Empty Re: Breitling: "It’s coming down. It’s going to revalue"

Post by Terbo56 Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:39 pm

The only thing coming down is your pants, and you're going to get your ass beat raw with the 'Board' of Education', { A 'cut off' boat oar} so how's that, douche bag?? People like you should be used for shark bait, I'll even bait the hook..... Breitling: "It’s coming down.  It’s going to revalue" 1656125192 2cents crap
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Breitling: "It’s coming down.  It’s going to revalue" Empty Re: Breitling: "It’s coming down. It’s going to revalue"

Post by ReapAndSow73 Sun Jul 15, 2018 7:20 am

Uh, the value is not artificially low.  It's massively overprinted, and the country is an unmitigated disaster.
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Sun Jul 15, 2018 9:37 am

its not going to  revalue instead at the present time a civil war is looming and in fact if m is not dealt with real soon the only thing that will be left in Iraq is camels and oil
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:48 am

Yea it's coming down and hell is freezing over ....

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Breitling: "It’s coming down.  It’s going to revalue" 2805820865  Breitling: "It’s coming down.  It’s going to revalue" 2805820865  Breitling: "It’s coming down.  It’s going to revalue" 2805820865  Breitling: "It’s coming down.  It’s going to revalue" 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam I Am Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:59 am

If the drop in oil prices would trigger the RV, why didn't they do it a few years ago when oil was under $40/bl?

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ReapAndSow73 Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:33 am

but wait - we were told oil prices had to rise to trigger an rv...wait, what about oil credit program, where does that come into play?

oh, you mean you don't know what you're talking about, Brietling?  I see...
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Scotchie Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:24 pm

There is plenty of access to their currency now.  Billions of dinar are held by U.S. and other country's citizens in the hope of becoming rich overnight.  But, alas, that is not going to happen.  You can take your Iraqi dinar and use it to start your campfires this summer.  At least it will be valuable.

Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum