Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The first call for Abadi to resign from his post and the government cuts the Internet in central and southern Iraq  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The first call for Abadi to resign from his post and the government cuts the Internet in central and southern Iraq  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The first call for Abadi to resign from his post and the government cuts the Internet in central and southern Iraq  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The first call for Abadi to resign from his post and the government cuts the Internet in central and southern Iraq  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The first call for Abadi to resign from his post and the government cuts the Internet in central and southern Iraq  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The first call for Abadi to resign from his post and the government cuts the Internet in central and southern Iraq  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The first call for Abadi to resign from his post and the government cuts the Internet in central and southern Iraq  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The first call for Abadi to resign from his post and the government cuts the Internet in central and southern Iraq  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The first call for Abadi to resign from his post and the government cuts the Internet in central and southern Iraq  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The first call for Abadi to resign from his post and the government cuts the Internet in central and southern Iraq  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The first call for Abadi to resign from his post and the government cuts the Internet in central and southern Iraq  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The first call for Abadi to resign from his post and the government cuts the Internet in central and southern Iraq  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The first call for Abadi to resign from his post and the government cuts the Internet in central and southern Iraq  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The first call for Abadi to resign from his post and the government cuts the Internet in central and southern Iraq  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The first call for Abadi to resign from his post and the government cuts the Internet in central and southern Iraq  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
The first call for Abadi to resign from his post and the government cuts the Internet in central and southern Iraq  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
The first call for Abadi to resign from his post and the government cuts the Internet in central and southern Iraq  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
The first call for Abadi to resign from his post and the government cuts the Internet in central and southern Iraq  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
The first call for Abadi to resign from his post and the government cuts the Internet in central and southern Iraq  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
The first call for Abadi to resign from his post and the government cuts the Internet in central and southern Iraq  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

The first call for Abadi to resign from his post and the government cuts the Internet in central and southern Iraq

3 posters

Go down

The first call for Abadi to resign from his post and the government cuts the Internet in central and southern Iraq  Empty The first call for Abadi to resign from his post and the government cuts the Internet in central and southern Iraq

Post by RamblerNash Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:56 am

The first call for Abadi to resign from his post and the government cuts the Internet in central and southern Iraq

The first call for Abadi to resign from his post and the government cuts the Internet in central and southern Iraq  DiEG_tfXkAAKy0i

Twilight News

one hour ago

(Reuters) - Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi has "failed" in the performance of his duties and has to resign from his post, a spokesman for Arab tribes in the disputed areas of Arbil and Baghdad said on Saturday.

And witness the provinces in the south and central Iraq protest demonstrations launched from the city of Basra, rich in oil as demonstrators demand the provision of services and improve the reality of living, and end the financial and administrative corruption rampant in the state departments and institutions, and create job opportunities for the unemployed.

"What is happening now in the southern provinces is a legitimate right and it is supposed to respond to the demands of the demonstrators," al-Hewitt told Asharq Al-Awsat. At the same time, Abadi blamed the riots and the burning of property that accompanied some of the demonstrations.

He called on Al-Abbouti to resign from his post saying that he "failed to perform the tasks assigned to him in addition to the actions he is doing and the current and the establishment of sectarian wars, ethnic among the people of one people, especially in attacking the Kurdistan Region and the involvement of the people of the South in order to impose a policy Indeed".

He continued by saying that "Today the people in the south turned the equation on Abadi, and on his failed government, which works on its interests and does not serve the citizens," pointing out that the Arab tribes in the disputed areas, this government "like the government of former Egyptian President Mohamed Morsi, Religious, and sectarian through the intervention of clerics in its policy. "

At the same time, Al-Hweet warned of the expansion of the organization in the areas where it is present because of the persistence of Abadi in neglecting the people and not providing the necessary services, improving their living conditions and continuing unemployment and corruption.

Yesterday saw the death of at least three people and wounded dozens of demonstrators in the demonstrations in the province of Basra, Maysan, Diwaniyah, Babylon, Najaf, Karbala, Diwaniya and Muthanna.

He held an emergency meeting with the Ministerial Council for National Security, as he discussed the repercussions of what happened in some areas of sabotage by the elements of Manda. At a time when the Ministerial Council for National Security stands with the right to peaceful demonstration and the legitimate demands of demonstrators. Exert maximum efforts to provide services to citizens. "

"Our forces will take all deterrent measures against these traitors and pursue them according to the law, and the abuse of the security forces is a violation of the right of the country and its sovereignty," the statement said.

The Iraqi government has cut off the Internet service from the capital Baghdad and other provinces that are witnessing protests in order to contain, and destroyed.

Activists on the social networking sites launched today Haztak calling for people to gather in Muzaffar Square in the east of the capital and in Tahrir Square in the center of the capital and launch a demonstration aimed at breaking into the Green Zone, which contains most of the government buildings, embassies and foreign diplomatic missions.

Thousands of people demonstrated in a number of Iraqi provinces on Friday evening to protest against the deterioration of the living and service conditions and the lack of water and electricity as temperatures rise to half of the boiling.

This comes at a time when Basra, the richest provinces in Iraq, oil and gas since Sunday, similar protests and is continuing so far.

Demonstrators in Dhi Qar, Maysan, Najaf, Karbala, Diwaniyah and Babel called for improving the service and living conditions, providing water and electricity services, eliminating financial and administrative corruption in the state and its institutions, unemployment and providing job opportunities for the unemployed.

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/0c7fb7a5-d919-4d77-98b9-1358c42e2db9

The first call for Abadi to resign from his post and the government cuts the Internet in central and southern Iraq  258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

The first call for Abadi to resign from his post and the government cuts the Internet in central and southern Iraq  Empty Re: The first call for Abadi to resign from his post and the government cuts the Internet in central and southern Iraq

Post by Jayzze Sun Jul 15, 2018 9:57 am

this is m talking.  for over a year terbo and I have stated if m is not dealt with the demise of Iraq could happen.well now who is laughing. now instead of believing the gurus bullshit now study whats going on in Iraq.btw do not forget to listen too franks bullshit hour at 9 tonight on your guru channel
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

The first call for Abadi to resign from his post and the government cuts the Internet in central and southern Iraq  Empty Re: The first call for Abadi to resign from his post and the government cuts the Internet in central and southern Iraq

Post by Terbo56 Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:42 pm

Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum