Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Notes by Adept1) 7/13/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Notes by Adept1) 7/13/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Notes by Adept1) 7/13/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Notes by Adept1) 7/13/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Notes by Adept1) 7/13/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Notes by Adept1) 7/13/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Notes by Adept1) 7/13/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Notes by Adept1) 7/13/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Notes by Adept1) 7/13/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Notes by Adept1) 7/13/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Notes by Adept1) 7/13/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Notes by Adept1) 7/13/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Notes by Adept1) 7/13/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Notes by Adept1) 7/13/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Notes by Adept1) 7/13/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Notes by Adept1) 7/13/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Notes by Adept1) 7/13/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Notes by Adept1) 7/13/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Notes by Adept1) 7/13/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Notes by Adept1) 7/13/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

TNT SHOWTIME CC (Notes by Adept1) 7/13/18

Go down

TNT SHOWTIME CC (Notes by Adept1) 7/13/18 Empty TNT SHOWTIME CC (Notes by Adept1) 7/13/18

Post by RamblerNash Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:32 pm

TNT Call 13-July-2018

Replay: 641.715.0623, PIN CODE 409029#

AUDIO REPLAY

RayRen: Good afternoon, TNT super-fantastic family!  This is Fantabulous Friday, July 13 2018, with yours truly RayRen98 here along with Tony.  It’s lucky Friday the 13th!

Tony:  Good morning, TNT!  Things are still looking good.

RayRen:  We didn’t have any updates from yesterday.  The expected announcement on Friday (today) is what most of us were looking forward to.

Tony:  It’s Friday, and the US enjoy is supposed to be in Iraq to make some kind of announcement about the Iraqi PM, and that hasn’t happened yet.  We do know the envoy arrived Thursday night and has talked to every group to get this thing moved on a little bit faster.  We know what the article said, and we were not clear whether this was just meetings.  Now we know there were meetings. Sadr has told everyone not to talk to about it, because no one should be influencing this election and the new government.  Clearly the US is trying to influence that in the direction of what the US wants.  Sadr wants to form a government by and for the people;  that is what he is trying to do with the groups.   Sadr did say Iran is trying to influence Iraq as well, not just the US.  But the US is there putting pressure on Iraq to say who should be PM, because they did that the last three times.  People didn’t show up to vote because they thought this would happen.

The disputed votes have been recounted, with no change to the numbers.  The corrupt politicians have all left, although they spent the interim trying to get voted back in so that they can still have immunity.  It looks like Jabouri may get voted back in (as the President of Parliament).  The one that does make a difference is Maliki, who is threatening to burn down the whole process if  he doesn’t get voted back in.  He owns a lot of the media, and he’s been putting out articles from the Obama administration saying that the US was trying to destroy his government. M is saying they said this to his face, it isn’t right, and that’s why they didn’t complete what they were supposed to complete because the US wasn’t helping, they were destroying them.

We don’t really know what else has to happen for this to come to an end. They SAY they need to recount another two provinces, but they counted eight provinces this week.  We know that Sadr has the largest group, and that Abadi will be the new PM.  He is meeting foreign dignitaries and going all around Iraq meeting the people.  Why would he do that if he is going to be out of office in five days?  It’s just a ritual at this point.

Legally, Iraq doesn’t have to wait on Abadi or the government.  The banks have the rates on the screens, and they are stilling saying ‘hold’.  Here’s the difference:  they expected them to go today, and today isn’t over yet.   The time hasn’t come when they expect them to go.  I have told you a hundred times that the best time is just after the markets close.  So we think this could definitely to happen this week.  All week people have been expecting something to happen TODAY, and that could stretch out as far as Tuesday.  We are still in our window, and they are still playing games in Iraq.  They have accomplished everything they wanted to accomplish:  100 politicians are gone, and they are tracking their money and getting agreements with other countries to get them back. The corrupt ones have been stripped of power, so what else needs to be done?   We don’t know what they are doing in the background;  in the foreground, they are going through the democratic process and picking their Prime Minister.  Sadr is telling them both Iran and the US are trying to influence the elections, which is ironic.

Questions from the TNT forum

Q:  Can you tell me now many bills (notes) they will take in the Zim?  You stated once that they will only take ten x 100T – is that ten per person or per family?  A:  We have been told that one quadrillion total (any denominations) is probably the limit.  This week, the banks did say they would exchange the 100T, and we were told that the 100T and the 50 T notes will be exchangeable.  The committee member said the 100s and 50s of trillions, billions, millions and thousands.  Not all banks are seeing the Zim on the screen.  [We’ve been told for a while that Zim will be handled by HSBC and WF only.]  Yesterday, a member took in her 100 T, 50 T, 20 T, and 10 T to be verified;  the bank verified them and said they’d accept them when the time came.

Q:  DC said the Iraqi people would enjoy the RV for a time prior to international release.  Is that still the case?  A:  It was supposed to be 72 hours to celebrate, but all the celebrations already happened.  I’m now being told there will be no fanfare;  this is just supposed to happen.

Q:  Any information on whether or not the supposed limit of $1B per person is still true, as a total of all currencies exchanged?  Recently, you have said the banks hadn’t gotten that memo and were to exchange everything we had.  A:

Q:  Is anything being said about mandatory structured payouts?  A:  We have been told that dinar and Zim with contract rates will have structured payouts;  I am waiting for final information on that.  If I get it, Ray will post it.

Q:  Since we will be benefiting from this currency exchange, do you have any suggestions of how we can help those who need it in Iraq?  A:  I don’t know, unless you are willing to go over there and see what they need.  There is still corruption, and people will try to steal any funds that you send over.  I just don’t know.

Q:  What chance is this article that is causing so much problem in Iraq coming from a Maliki-owned newspaper?  Is this just Maliki causing problems?   A:  Probably.

Questions from live callers

591 caller:  With regard to Kuwait, are we going down the same path with Iraq?

Tony:  NO, in the sense that Kuwait’s currency was never devalued because of war;  However, Iraq IS following what Kuwait did in terms of the currency revaluation.   It’s on the screens and I still think it will happen in July.  It has got dragged out so that the Iraqi people can see that the government is following the democratic process, while the winners make agreements in the back room.  The next 3-4 days look pretty good to me. I don’t think it will take two weeks to count three provinces, and then it’s done. They will have to certify the votes, Parliament will meet, and Abadi will be named PM.

321 caller:  I saw an article from the Baghdad Post, and it only has the title, not an actual article, saying Abadi is in Basra.  Do you know anything about that?

Tony:  Contact Tish and tell her to do the whole job, not half a job!  The people in Basra are upset because of lack of food, water, and power;  Abadi went there to tell the citizens that the government has a plan to help them.  They were rioting in the street, and Abadi was telling the police and army that they have to let people protest peacefully. They are trying to bring stability, while Maliki is threatening to burn it all down if he doesn’t get back into power.  That’s what they’re trying to change right now.

631 caller:  So when do they actually do the RV?  Will trump meet with Abadi for that?

Tony: The prime time is immediately after they name Abadi as the Prime Minister.  Abadi met with Pompeo and other leaders in Brussels;  there has been no mention of a meeting with trump, who is now in the UK.

610 caller:  if you are financially able to donate, please send your checks and money orders to Ray Renfrow, PO Box 1748, Elm City, NC 27822.  The address can be found at www.tntsuperfantastic.com;  click on the Donate button and send your check today.

424 caller:  Maliki has made that threat – is he really so ignorant as to think people will put someone like that back in power?

Tony:  Sadr wants him charged for letting ISIL into the country.  Everyone knows he did that, but they still haven’t taken action because he may still have enough followers to make them nervous.  Maliki is now putting out propaganda and distractions, saying the US always planned this – that the US is against him personally and that destroyed the country.  Some people are still upset with the US because of the war, so Maliki is planting the seed of a defense or deflection when he is on trial in due course. Of course, he will probably just flee the country.

509 caller:  Did you hear anything said in the mosques this morning?

Tony:  No, did you?  We don’t get news from the mosques until the evening.

Caller:  The US envoy who is in Iraq right now, do you know when they are leaving?

Tony:  They arrived on Thursday night and they are trying to influence the groups.  They want Abadi as PM, and so does Sadr, but Iraqis want it to be their decision, without the US trying to influence the outcome.  It’s much more significant that Abadi came to Brussels to talk to European leaders;  why would they do that if they weren’t convinced that Abadi will be the next PM?

281 caller:  Do you think Abadi has already been announced as PM and we haven’t heard it yet?  Or do you think that the media has it about right?

Tony:  Yes, people in Iraq are already saying Abadi is the PM and will continue as PM.

Caller:  I’ve heard some of the ATMs on military bases are live;  what do you think?

Tony:  I have people over there, and they haven’t said anything about that.  Soldiers are paid by direct deposit, so they don’t really need ATMs anyway.

Caller:  I’ve heard that IRS agents are being trained for currency exchanges… ??

Tony:  What I heard this week was that the exchange itself is not taxable, and that subsequent income arising from the exchange will have a flat 17% tax.  But the banks will not get involved in taxes, so I don’t see what the IRS would have to do with the actual exchange.  What might change is that you’ll be in the tax situation of quarterly payments.

817 caller:  If Iraqis are exchanging in the US, they cannot stop or change the RV, can they?

Tony:  As military people leave Iraq, they are being paid $1.80 per dinar, cash money.  The Iraqi citizens are exchanging here and depositing dollars in US bank accounts.  This is not on cards, it’s about actual deposits.  It is being completed now, and we are waiting for it to get to the $3.71 rate where it will be released to all of us.

Caller:  Anything new on the 800 numbers?

Tony:  We will get them an hour before the release.

415 caller:  The people in Iraq won’t take against Abadi because of US support, will they?

Tony:  There is some concern about the US base in Iraq, but Maliki is just trying to create chaos by suggesting Abadi (and the US) completely failed to get the country together. Bush just wanted Iraq to do whatever they want to do, so long as the money was released.  President Obama said, “We will support you if you actually support your own country so that once we revalue dinar, it stays a viable currency.”  So they got rid of Maliki (who was only stealing the money) and installed Abadi to rebuild the country.  That is a win-win:  Iraq gets to be the wealthiest country in the region, reconnected with the global economy, and rebuilding the infrastructure for the benefit of the whole country.

[The call dropped, but I believe all the actual news has been covered.  Please check Sunny’s Cliff Notes for Closing Statements.]

RayRen played I Believehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DYrqOUKLtA

TNT SHOWTIME CC (Notes by Adept1) 7/13/18 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum