Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Jesters Chat Notes - 7-12-18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Jesters Chat Notes - 7-12-18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Jesters Chat Notes - 7-12-18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Jesters Chat Notes - 7-12-18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Jesters Chat Notes - 7-12-18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Jesters Chat Notes - 7-12-18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Jesters Chat Notes - 7-12-18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Jesters Chat Notes - 7-12-18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Jesters Chat Notes - 7-12-18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Jesters Chat Notes - 7-12-18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Jesters Chat Notes - 7-12-18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Jesters Chat Notes - 7-12-18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Jesters Chat Notes - 7-12-18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Jesters Chat Notes - 7-12-18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Jesters Chat Notes - 7-12-18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Jesters Chat Notes - 7-12-18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Jesters Chat Notes - 7-12-18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Jesters Chat Notes - 7-12-18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Jesters Chat Notes - 7-12-18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Jesters Chat Notes - 7-12-18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Jesters Chat Notes - 7-12-18

Go down

Jesters Chat Notes - 7-12-18 Empty Jesters Chat Notes - 7-12-18

Post by Ponee Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:35 pm

[JESTER] HELLO AND HAPPY THURSDAY EVERYONE...

[pollyp] JESTER do you have an idea why the Clintons would have taken a commercial flight, twice?

[JESTER] pollyp HAD TO GO SOMEWHERE?

[JESTER] THATS WHAT I DO WHEN I LIKE TO GO SOMEWHERE... HAHAHAHA

[JESTER] I AM MESSING WITH YOU... MAYBE THE REGULAR PLANE WAS IN THE SHOP?

[JESTER] WHO KNOWS... ANY OF THE ANSWERS ARE JUST AS GOOD AS ANYTHING ANYONE CAN MAKE UP...

[pollyp] JESTER probably

[diditrvyeet] JESTER repossed would be nice

[JESTER] WHAT HAVE I TOLD YOU GUYS ABOUT TRYING TO FIT THE WEIRD STUFF INTO WHAT YOU LIKE IT TO MEAN?

[JESTER] I POSTED AN ARTICLE ON THE FB PAGE A FEW DAYS AGO AND NOT ONE PERSON HAS ASKED ME ABOUT THAT AND IT IS WAY MORE RELEVANT THAN THE HITLERYS TAKE A COMMERCIAL FLIGHT...   

[JESTER] As The Currency Reset Begins – Get Gold As It Is “Where The Whole World Is Heading” 
[ltr]https://news.goldcore.com/ie/gold-blog/ ... -rickards/[/ltr]     

[diditrvyeet] JESTER yup, not everything is about the dinar or iraq or reset lol

[pollyp] JESTER I would like it to mean their assets were frozen and their necks were on the line. Just wishing

[JESTER] BY THE WAY I MEANT TO TELL EVERYONE AND I KEEP FORGETTING... THERE WERE A FEW THAT SENT IN DONATIONS FOR THE ROOM AND I WOULD JUST LIKE TO SAY HOW VERY MUCH APPRECIATED THAT WAS... I KNOW IT IS TIGHT FOR EVERYONE AND IT MEANS A LOT TO ME THE SUPPORT FOR THAT...

[JESTER] SO THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR HELPING...

[hoot2602] Did you mean the entry re: gold?

[mentoredlife] Jester, thanks for the reminder. Have been meaning to do that. Done now.

[JESTER] mentoredlife AWWW.. THANKS BIG GUY... LOT OF GOOD FRIENDS HERE... WISH EVERYONE WOULD PUT A LITTLE NOTE IN THEM SO I WOULD KNOW WHO HELPED... SOME DO BUT NOT ALL AND I DON'T KNOW EVERYONE'S REAL NAME... HAHAHA

[mentoredlife] Jester, you're welcome. Small token of appreciation for all you do. Thank-you!

[diditrvyeet] JESTER that is interesting about how he concludes MR has already happened and and his conclusion that China is betting on gold not the yuan or sdr

[diditrvyeet] JESTER i mean dollar and yuan.

[JESTER] diditrvyeet I DON'T THINK HE THINKS IT HAS HAPPENED I THINK HE DOES THINK IT IS UNDERWAY... AS DO I... AND IF THE YUAN IS GOLD BACKED WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE?

[mentoredlife] Jester, regarding the Jim Rickards article. I shared that here last week too. I know he's a gold bug, so his perspective is a bit slanted that way. Was there anything in that article in particular you disagreed with?

[JESTER] THE PETRO YUAN IS GOLD BACKED YES? SOOOO...

[diditrvyeet] JESTER not sure but there might be if he says in short run china is betting on sdr and gold, not yuan or dollar

[JESTER] diditrvyeet I STILL THINK IT WILL ALL BE THE SAME THING... EXCEPT THE DOLLAR HAS TO GET AROUND TO IT...

[JESTER] SDRS ARE VALUED IN YUAN FOR THE CHINESE JUST AS THEY ARE VALUED IN DOLLARS FOR THE US... SDRS HAVE A MONETARY VALUE IN ALL CURRENCIES ON ANY GIVEN DAY... 

[diditrvyeet] JESTER you think china would have 2 diff currencies

[alfonse] I posted a couple from him last week. He even talks about the SDR

[JESTER] diditrvyeet MAYBE THEY WILL BE SAME AS US... GOT TO KEEP THEM SEPARATE SOMEHOW... THE SDR IS ASSET BACKED BY SECURITIES IN THE CENTRAL BANKS ALREADY...

[alfonse] JESTER Sorry takes me for ever to type. :\

[JESTER] alfonse LAPTOP SYNDROME... HAHAHAHA

[JESTER] REPORTED HOW ALL THAT WORKS A WHILE BACK...

[truth] hope for guidance for steps to take when blessing comes, wow

[alfonse] JESTER I guess,, I can still see all the letters so I can't blame it on that, :|

[truth] but, you know, God would not send us a blessing without instructions, lol. Thank goodness.

[caro] lol

[JESTER] YOU ALL TAKE IT EASY

[JESTER] SEE YOU THE WEEKEND...

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum