Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Nouri al-Maliki promises Iraq of civil war if he loses elections I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Nouri al-Maliki promises Iraq of civil war if he loses elections I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Nouri al-Maliki promises Iraq of civil war if he loses elections I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Nouri al-Maliki promises Iraq of civil war if he loses elections I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Nouri al-Maliki promises Iraq of civil war if he loses elections I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Nouri al-Maliki promises Iraq of civil war if he loses elections I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Nouri al-Maliki promises Iraq of civil war if he loses elections I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Nouri al-Maliki promises Iraq of civil war if he loses elections I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Nouri al-Maliki promises Iraq of civil war if he loses elections I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Nouri al-Maliki promises Iraq of civil war if he loses elections I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Nouri al-Maliki promises Iraq of civil war if he loses elections I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Nouri al-Maliki promises Iraq of civil war if he loses elections I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Nouri al-Maliki promises Iraq of civil war if he loses elections I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Nouri al-Maliki promises Iraq of civil war if he loses elections I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Nouri al-Maliki promises Iraq of civil war if he loses elections I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Nouri al-Maliki promises Iraq of civil war if he loses elections I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Nouri al-Maliki promises Iraq of civil war if he loses elections I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Nouri al-Maliki promises Iraq of civil war if he loses elections I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Nouri al-Maliki promises Iraq of civil war if he loses elections I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Nouri al-Maliki promises Iraq of civil war if he loses elections I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Nouri al-Maliki promises Iraq of civil war if he loses elections

2 posters

Go down

Nouri al-Maliki promises Iraq of civil war if he loses elections Empty Nouri al-Maliki promises Iraq of civil war if he loses elections

Post by Ponee Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:00 pm

Nouri al-Maliki promises Iraq of civil war if he loses elections
May 10 2018 03:12 PM

Nouri al-Maliki promises Iraq of civil war if he loses elections 5201810151220159791354

[rtl]Former prime minister Nouri al-Maliki[/rtl]

Former prime minister Nouri al-Maliki hinted that Iraqi will witness a horrible civil war following the ongoing parliamentary election, alleging that the civil war will erupt in case the results were rigged.

In a recent TV interview, Maliki said: "Civil wars break out after elections, if the results don't satisfy the public."

When asked by the host whether he warns or threatens, Maliki said that he is just expressing his fears.

"I threaten myself and everyone else, manipulating elections' results may result in a civil war," Maliki told his host, demanding the authorities to give decisive guarantees of the elections' fairness and transparency.

Maliki's comments stirred wave of outrage among politicians and the public, who considered the recent statement as threats of provoking a civil war in case he failed the election under the allegations of election forgery.

"Apparently Mr. Maliki wants to turn Iraqi streets into a bloodbath if he doesn't rule the country," an observer to Iraqi issue told The Baghdad Post.

Maliki, the current vice president, was accused of rigging the 2014 elections, by unlawfully getting the votes of west Baghdad. 

Maliki has dropped a bomb into the political scene by unearthing an alliance between his coalition "State of Law" and current prime minister Haidar al-Abadi's coalition "Al Nasr," to dominate all the seats in the parliament after the election, the allegation that was dismissed by Abadi, however, Maliki stood by his statement, saying that there is a signed document between the two leaders of al-Daawa party.

Maliki's coalition is adopting the absolute majority scheme that is thought to be set to dominate the government with no partnership with any other political parties, and will crash the Sunni and Kurds rights in being partners in governance.  

http://www.thebaghdadpost.com/en/story/27151/Nouri-al-Maliki-promises-Iraq-of-civil-war-if-he-loses-elections

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Nouri al-Maliki promises Iraq of civil war if he loses elections Empty Re: Nouri al-Maliki promises Iraq of civil war if he loses elections

Post by Terbo56 Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:28 pm

I had said previously that Maliki was going to cause issues in Iraq- He didn't get his way, so now he wants to kill more people, and this is his way of getting even- Typical Maliki M/O- He has lost his immunity, and he will continue to cause hate and discontent until he is hung for his crimes- He has already lost the elections, and soon, he will lose his life- affraid    Twisted Evil
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Nouri al-Maliki promises Iraq of civil war if he loses elections Empty Re: Nouri al-Maliki promises Iraq of civil war if he loses elections

Post by Ponee Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:42 pm

Terbo56 wrote:I had said previously that Maliki was going to cause issues in Iraq- He didn't get his way, so now he wants to kill more people, and this is his way of getting even- Typical Maliki M/O- He has lost his immunity, and he will continue to cause hate and discontent until he is hung for his crimes- He has already lost the elections, and soon, he will lose his life- affraid    Twisted Evil

Not to sound insensitive to human life, but it can't happen soon enough.  If they can't get rid of him, he needs to die. 

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:45 pm

You are NOT insensitive to life, sometimes we have to swallow our pride when the truth confronts us about someone needing to die, and ONLY because this a$$#@!* deserves it- There is a difference- I know EXACTLY what you are talking about- No worries!! Nouri al-Maliki promises Iraq of civil war if he loses elections 230677302
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum