Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

TNT SHOWTIME CC (Notes by Adept1) 7/11/18

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: TNT SHOWTIME CC (Notes by Adept1) 7/11/18   Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:32 pm

TNT Call 11-July-2018 – truncated

AUDIO REPLAY

RayRen: Good afternoon, TNT super-fantastic family!  This is Wednesday, July 11 2018, with yours truly RayRen98 here along with Tony.

Tony:  Good morning, TNT!

RayRen:  They did most of the recount 90%, and it hasn’t changed the numbers.

There is a US delegation going to Iraq to announce the next Iraqi PM.  Sadr has asked people to stop talking about the US (or Iran) is doing to influence them about their new government.  They have already said that all eleven groups are getting together to decide how to take the government forward.  The people making the decision want to make sure they know what direction they are taking before they do the release.

On Monday, most banking source said they couldn’t see the rates, then yesterday they called and said they could see the rates.  At the counter level, the rates are still on hold, though. Today is not over yet, and tomorrow is Thursday, so we’ll see what happens then.  I don’t know why they would want to drag this out; they could get it all done and announce it on Friday or the weekend.

There really isn’t much new information, just the Iraqi politicians who are talking back and forth. Everyone is on the same page apart from Maliki who will go where Iran goes.

This has been going on for years, this whole process.  A lot of people have lost their dinar, had it stolen, or misplace their dinar.  We get all kind of requests of what to do, who to notify, and so on. There are ten million people with dinar, and we have 70+ banks who handle dinar now.  When this is announced, almost every bank in the country will get on the bandwagon and offer some kind of exchange.  Nobody can track stolen dinar – we can’t do it, nor can the police, the FBI, or the banks. There is no way for that information to get everywhere in the country, any more than if someone stole $1,000 in cash. It’s impossible, and they couldn’t assume that responsibility anyway. We just can’t help with that, even if you have a picture of the person who stole your dinar!

I have a friend, a preacher, who was clearing out a building and they found 25 million dinar hidden in this office.  He went to the front office, and those tenants left in the  middle of the night.  What can he do about that?  There are similar stories all over the place.  When your dinar is gone, there is nothing we can do about that.  It’s beyond our control, and I wouldn’t even get involved in a situation like that.

Questions from the TNT forum

Q:  you most likely answered this question, but if we’re not in the bank this week, are we still looking good for this month?  A:  Absolutely.  They’ve already counted the largest of the fraudulent votes, in six days.  We hear that trump is over there meeting with Russia tomorrow, and possibly is going to Iraq on Friday (although we don’t really know), and we’ll see if there is a group or announcement over the weekend.

Q:  On Wed. June 27 Tony mentioned that he heard from two sources that the RV was supposed to have gone down on Mon June 25 but there was a glitch in the system. Have you heard anything since then about them trying again?   A:  No, I haven’t heard anything about that.  Those sources were from the bank and the UN, and they gave the same excuse.

Q:  we used to hear the 3 tiers of rates if I remember right there is the street rate, flat rate ? and the contract rate.  Is this still correct?  A:  We still have the bank rate, (street or international rate everyone can see), plus a negotiated rate that you agree with the bank, and then there is the contract rate.

Q:  Any news about fils in the ATMs?  A:  We haven’t heard or asked about that.  We did speak to the committee member about the Zim earlier today;  no change in that arena, except that it is not a priority.  The Zim rate is still 0.00000016, or 16 million per 100 T.  We’ve all been hearing a lot about the Zim, with Zimbabwe saying that they are issuing new notes on 1. August, at a rate of 1:1 so they don’t’ have hyperinflation (as they have two times recently).  I don’t hear that the new currency will be gold-backed.  No one has confidence in the Zim currency or the new government.  The GCR and RV are not waiting for the Zim to do anything.  If Zim goes, then it will bolster the revaluation, but we are not waiting for the Zim for the RV to  happen.

Q:  What do you expect in the next ten days?  A:  We’re waiting on Friday to see exactly where we are.

Q:  Did the Iraqis exchanging in the US exchange at the RV rate?  A:  Some did and some didn’t.  They are exchanging at different levels, just like the banks where the rates are dropping from level to level.  Iraq pays people differently – different days, and being paid for different things.  Just like in the US, where we have tier 1, tier 2, tier 3, and so

Questions from live callers

312 caller:  [chitchat]  An article said there were more provinces to be counted, right?

Tony:  They say that the recount makes any difference, so why do it?  Because Maliki and his group challenged the election, and they have to address that.  I think we are coming down the end and they just needed a bit more time for some reason.

470/404 caller:  So you are just waiting for what happens on Friday.  How likely is it that today is the last regular call and Friday’s call may be delayed and/or giving us our new instructions?

Tony:   The article said that they are planning to name the new PM, and other articles say that they are still discussing this issue.  It’s not supposed to be about the US influence on the new government, but about Iraqis themselves deciding their own direction.  They cannot make that announcement until the votes are counted and ratified, so I don’t think this is our last call, even the US banks are ready.

951 caller:   Last night, Hannity said that trump is meeting Abadi in Brussels…

Tony:  Yes, Abadi is going to meet with all the leaders in Brussels to discuss Iraq.  For the last month, everyone has been meeting with Abadi, so they must be confident that he will stay in office for the next four years.  So yes, the CBI can release this at any time because they know Abadi is the leader of Sadr’s coalition.  All our Iraqi sources will contact us as things develop on Friday, starting at 3am.

678 caller:  Is there a limit to how many trusts one person can set up?  [No.]  I believe you said that 50 million dollars is the highest amount you can give to any one trust without it being taxed?  [Yes.}  Foundations are different – is there any limit to foundations?  Ray:  No, not that I know of.  Do you have any idea how soon you will get 800 numbers and/or the NDA before this happens?

Tony:  I was told they would both become available an hour before this happens.

Caller:  Many people only have Zim, and they are concerned what might happen if this doesn’t happen until August, because of Zimbabwe’s change of currency on 1. August.

Tony:  Re Zim, the bank had a meeting yesterday.  They are definitely going to take the 100T notes and 50 T notes for sure.  Of course we all hope this will go well before the 1. August;  I simply don’t know what will happen with Zimbabwe in August.

509 caller:  Election has already been decided?

Tony:  I think there is a secret agreement between the US and Abadi/Sadr so that they could have a base in Iraq in exchange for supporting Abadi.  However, it’s important for everyone inside Iraq and in the world to see Iraq as an independent nation.  So there was the election, Abadi didn’t get the numbers, but the people still need to be shown that the democratic process works.  Either Iraq finishes that and the  people see that Iraq has done it on their own, or the US goes and forces a new government.  Sadr is pretty upset at that prospect, so he is telling people to be quiet right now and don’t let other countries interfere.  Even though Sadr is not the Prime Minister, he is the kingmaker.  He agrees with us in the back room, but doesn’t want to do all that in public.  If the US comes in and takes over, then it demonstrates that democracy didn’t work – that is the wrong message, and it will cause problems now and further down the line.  Even if they decide the new PM and government is what the US wants, it has to be because the Iraqis want that… and they cannot announce that until after the recount is complete.

[Sorry, my computer keeps crashing.  I believe all the actual news has been covered.  Please check Sunny’s Cliff Notes for additional answers and Closing Statements.]

RayRen played I Believehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DYrqOUKLtA

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online

TNT SHOWTIME CC (Notes by Adept1) 7/11/18
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: GURU FICTION & PREDICTION DAILY-