Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Guru Bruce confirms the Iraqi dinar has a rate between $6 and $7 on the front screens.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ponee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Guru Bruce confirms the Iraqi dinar has a rate between $6 and $7 on the front screens.    Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:47 pm

GURU BRUCE

We know Abadi has been officially welcomed as Prime Minister of Iraq again.

It was a little bit of back and forth on that, but we knew that he was going to be the Prime Minister and it is official. 

Has the rate been put out publicly?

May be not yet. I don’t think we are going to see a public rate on the dinar until we go and start.

It is already on the screens.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Intel Guru Bruce  

There is sort of a quiet out there right now, but we are able to glean some information from what we are hearing.   ...we talked about Iraq until we are blue in the face. 

Iraq is in a situation where their ATMs we confirmed were being used with the lower denominations coming out.  We did confirm the Iraqi dinar has a rate between $6 and $7 on the front screens. 

...There is activity that is going on that is new...We also confirmed that there has been a number of cities in the United States and Canada that have done exchanges for their Iraqi dual citizens starting yesterday [Monday]  morning.  

We got that confirmed. 

That was first hand situations there.  It is something that has not happened before...It was starting yesterday morning.

What is interesting is that we know that Dr. Shabbi who was head of the CBI back in the day when he spoken to the US Chamber of Congress, I believe it was 2012. 

He said when he was asked by someone in the audience what the rate of the dinar could support. He said the Iraqi dinar could support over $16.  

Even though we are not there yet, I think the dinar will get traded as a gold back currency up to that point and maybe beyond. Are you going to hold it long enough for that to happen? 

I don’t know that I would. I am just saying that there will be movement.

Last edited by Ponee on Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:24 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Guru Bruce confirms the Iraqi dinar has a rate between $6 and $7 on the front screens.    Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:54 pm

Have Bruce prove it- He lies like a rug- He needs to GTFOH, seriously.....I wonder if his mother had any kids that lived- 2cents question omg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Guru Bruce confirms the Iraqi dinar has a rate between $6 and $7 on the front screens.    Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:03 pm

There will be NO gold backed currency in our lifetimes
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Guru Bruce confirms the Iraqi dinar has a rate between $6 and $7 on the front screens.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: GURU FICTION & PREDICTION DAILY-