Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The people of Mosul celebrated the first anniversary of the liberation of the city  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The people of Mosul celebrated the first anniversary of the liberation of the city  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
The people of Mosul celebrated the first anniversary of the liberation of the city  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The people of Mosul celebrated the first anniversary of the liberation of the city  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The people of Mosul celebrated the first anniversary of the liberation of the city  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The people of Mosul celebrated the first anniversary of the liberation of the city  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The people of Mosul celebrated the first anniversary of the liberation of the city  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The people of Mosul celebrated the first anniversary of the liberation of the city  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The people of Mosul celebrated the first anniversary of the liberation of the city  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The people of Mosul celebrated the first anniversary of the liberation of the city  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The people of Mosul celebrated the first anniversary of the liberation of the city  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The people of Mosul celebrated the first anniversary of the liberation of the city  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The people of Mosul celebrated the first anniversary of the liberation of the city  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The people of Mosul celebrated the first anniversary of the liberation of the city  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The people of Mosul celebrated the first anniversary of the liberation of the city  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The people of Mosul celebrated the first anniversary of the liberation of the city  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The people of Mosul celebrated the first anniversary of the liberation of the city  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
The people of Mosul celebrated the first anniversary of the liberation of the city  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
The people of Mosul celebrated the first anniversary of the liberation of the city  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
The people of Mosul celebrated the first anniversary of the liberation of the city  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

The people of Mosul celebrated the first anniversary of the liberation of the city

2 posters

Go down

The people of Mosul celebrated the first anniversary of the liberation of the city  Empty The people of Mosul celebrated the first anniversary of the liberation of the city

Post by Ponee Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:40 pm

The people of Mosul celebrated the first anniversary of the liberation of the city  Doc-P-165987-636667757700848678

Nineveh / Al-Ghad Press:
Ninewa operations on Monday marked the anniversary of the liberation of Mosul, from the clutches of the terrorist, on Tuesday.

“The central celebration will be held on Tuesday with the presence of the army and the people at the presidential palace complex at 6 pm,” said Najm al-Jubouri, commander of Nineveh operations. “The compound will include the Nineveh Operations Headquarters and security forces buildings on the left side of Mosul.

“The second celebration will be held at Al-Nafoura Circle in Al-Zuhour district on the left side of Mosul at 7 pm,” civil activist Mohammed al-Obeidi told Al-Ghad Press. “Another celebration will take place at 9 pm at the podium.”

Mawtounis, together with Iraqis, celebrate the anniversary of the liberation of Mosul a year ago, when Iraqi Prime Minister Haidar al-Abbadi declared victory from Ayman al-Mosul.

https://bit.ly/2Jjl2V0

Last edited by Ponee on Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The people of Mosul celebrated the first anniversary of the liberation of the city  Empty Re: The people of Mosul celebrated the first anniversary of the liberation of the city

Post by Terbo56 Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:04 pm

I'd love to be optimistic, BUT, on the other hand, with Maliki STILL lurking unrestrained in Iraq, the stakes are high for Maliki to do a repeat performance of his previous doings, murder, mayhem, bombing, etc- Maliki needs to be locked up and put to death for all the people he has killed, and destroying the country of Iraq....NOTHING will ever come forth while he is still walking around, trying to run and control things-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum