Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Iraq starts buying water from countries in the region I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iraq starts buying water from countries in the region I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Iraq starts buying water from countries in the region I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iraq starts buying water from countries in the region I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iraq starts buying water from countries in the region I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iraq starts buying water from countries in the region I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iraq starts buying water from countries in the region I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iraq starts buying water from countries in the region I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iraq starts buying water from countries in the region I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iraq starts buying water from countries in the region I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iraq starts buying water from countries in the region I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iraq starts buying water from countries in the region I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iraq starts buying water from countries in the region I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Iraq starts buying water from countries in the region I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Iraq starts buying water from countries in the region I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Iraq starts buying water from countries in the region I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Iraq starts buying water from countries in the region I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Iraq starts buying water from countries in the region I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Iraq starts buying water from countries in the region I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Iraq starts buying water from countries in the region I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Iraq starts buying water from countries in the region

3 posters

Go down

Iraq starts buying water from countries in the region Empty Iraq starts buying water from countries in the region

Post by RamblerNash Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:13 am

Iraq starts buying water from countries in the region

Iraq starts buying water from countries in the region 8847

11/07/2018

Economy News _ Baghdad

The Ministry of Transport, on Wednesday, the government's intention to buy water through the vessels of the basin of neighboring countries to satisfy the thirsty residents of Basra province, the junction of the Tigris and Euphrates, in the latest indication of the magnitude of the worsening crisis in Iraq called the country of the two rivers.

A statement issued by the ministry said that "under the direction of the Prime Minister, the pelvic vehicles of the Ministry of Transport will go to Basra to provide fresh water and distribute it free of charge to the residential districts throughout Basra. holy".

"The vessels assigned to bring water to the ports of the region have been assigned to do the same task quickly."

He pointed out that "the companies affiliated to the Ministry of Transport, will be equipped with residential areas fixed pools fill with fresh water, from time to time, and periodically in the basins of the ministry."

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=12880

Iraq starts buying water from countries in the region 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Iraq starts buying water from countries in the region Empty Re: Iraq starts buying water from countries in the region

Post by GirlBye Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:14 pm

Hi RamblerNash

I saw a YouTube video about the devastation of Iraq communities caused by drought. I'm curious if the powers that be were aware of new technologies that could assist with this dilemma. http://www.sciencemag.org/news/2017/04/new-solar-powered-device-can-pull-water-straight-desert-air 

This new solar-powered device can pull water straight from the desert air

sciencemag.org

Here are two additional links that show this innovation in action.

Tower collects Water From Air

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjGVRuN9akM

An Israeli Company WaterGen is Generating the Water From Air

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8s17rgrbyR4

GirlBye
GirlBye
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Iraq starts buying water from countries in the region Empty Re: Iraq starts buying water from countries in the region

Post by Terbo56 Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:40 pm

This technology has been around for years, it's just that the PTB and the elite don't want it out, as it will cut into their bottom line of control-That would be great, however, to have a gadget that would let you have as much water as you needed, without depending on the local water authority-FREE water, you just can't go wrong there, can you?
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlBye Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:16 pm

The fact that ISIS could sneak a large cave boring machine into the country, yet we cant get a  free water system into the hands of desperate citizens is baffling. 
shame
GirlBye
GirlBye
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:55 pm

It is sad, I know-You see, BIG money will buy the simplest, yet cheapest things, but we are at a loss to prosper from anything remotely like it-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:29 am

GirlBye wrote:Hi RamblerNash

I saw a YouTube video about the devastation of Iraq communities caused by drought.

Yes, water is an issue for Iraq at this time.

I'm curious if the powers that be were aware of new technologies that could assist with this dilemma.
http://www.sciencemag.org/news/2017/04/new-solar-powered-device-can-pull-water-straight-desert-air 

Sorry, but I'm going to debunk this one. I've seen this before, but not from this site. I'll post at the bottom.

This new solar-powered device can pull water straight from the desert air

sciencemag.org

Here are two additional links that show this innovation in action.

Tower collects Water From Air

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjGVRuN9akM

Am I missing something here? The tower I'm seeing is more like artwork.

An Israeli Company WaterGen is Generating the Water From Air

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8s17rgrbyR4

As Terbo said, the technology isn't new, but you need a power source and humidity, so it's not just having the device itself. What's also interesting about that company is that they make devices that take polluted water and turn it into drinkable water. Wink 

What I'm seeing on the sciencemag link is a picture of what somebody made up from a computer cpu cooler, turned upside-down with a plastic box and some sort of solar? panel put on top.

Iraq starts buying water from countries in the region Screen45

Here's the computer cpu cooler they used:

Iraq starts buying water from countries in the region Dell-p10
Iraq starts buying water from countries in the region De-w4210
http://www.techpartswarehouse.com/product/DE-W4254-Dell-P4-CPU-Heatsink-Assembly-Xeon-Nocona-Prescott-SMT-TMD-4671.cfm

It's not a condenser plate as they stated and the size of the cpu cooler can fit in he palm of your hand.

When I see something like this posted in an article, I tend to dismiss the rest as not being represented with much truth.

~~~~~~~~~~

For any of these devices to work, they need humidity. I'm sure that everyone has seen a glass of their favorite iced beverage "sweat" or seen a puddle of water under a vehicle with air conditioning. These devices are just collecting that water.

Here is a basic diagram that shows how it works:

Iraq starts buying water from countries in the region Rain-m10

The other part, in addition to having "moist air", is having a power source to run the compressor and pump.

These devices are designed to provide safe, clean drinking water. The size of the device and the amount of the "moist air" available determines how can be made. They don't produce a tremendous amount water.

In Iraq's case, the climate is rather dry throughout most of the country during the summer months. While this technology may provide some drinking water, if they can provide power, it doesn't address their agriculture needs.

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlBye Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:24 am

Good morning Rambler Nash cool diagram  Very Happy
I see your point regarding the look of the water device (CPU thingy) I specifically went to http://www.sciencemag.org because it is an accredited source run by educated people interested in scientific advances.  

My other two links address water need for regions that are hot, dry and have severe water scarcity.  
There are places where this technology is already used for agricultural purposes. 

Warka Water would be a great first step
Iraq starts buying water from countries in the region Capturing-water_diagram

https://upliftconnect.com/capturing-fresh-water/

This next device that pulls water from arid regions looks like a fish aquarium to me, but was developed by some great minds at MIT
Iraq starts buying water from countries in the region MIT-Water-From-Air_0

http://news.mit.edu/2018/field-tests-device-harvests-water-desert-air-0322

sometimes great things come in strange packages.
Well that's my 2 cents, have a great morning. coffee  
GirlBye
GirlBye
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:58 am

G'morning, everyone!! Just 4 shits and giggles, look at the water that comes out of an air conditioning unit when it is running, so, in essence, with a big enough A/C unit, why couldn't anyone collect the moisture/water from one of those, filter it, purify it, and use that, as it is another prime source of water, and free for everyone to use- question
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:35 pm

A study reveals a new way to increase rainfall

Iraq starts buying water from countries in the region Image

10-09-2018 10:53 AM

A new study shows that the installation of solar panels and wind turbines in the desert can increase precipitation rates and increase the proportion of green areas.

The construction of wind farms and the installation of solar panels in desert areas could contribute to preventing climate change as previously recognized, but the new research revealed by researchers that it may cause Change of another kind contributes to the transformation of the desert into green areas.

The team of researchers at the University of Illinois, USA, simulated the impact of solar panels capacity of 79 tW and wind farms can generate 3 t of electricity, indicating that they reflect their aspirations for what will become renewable sources of energy in the future and not compared to what exists At present.

Wind farms and solar panels provide an important source of energy for the time being, which the world is seeking to use on a large scale to phase out the use of fossil fuels, the main source of carbon dioxide, which causes global warming on Earth.

The idea of ​​working wind turbines is to mix the warm air in the upper layers, with the less hot currents in the layers closer to the earth, while working solar panels to reduce the size of sunlight reflected in the direction of the atmosphere, according to the newspaper 'The Independent 'Which indicated that the study was conducted in the Sahara regions of Africa and the Middle East.

http://www.ikhnews.com/index.php?page=article&id=171953

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum