Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Middle East: At a critical time for him .. Iranian pressure on Abadi

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Middle East: At a critical time for him .. Iranian pressure on Abadi   Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:47 pm

10-07-2018 07:34 PM

The Euphrates -

An Iranian newspaper reported an Iraqi source familiar with the Iranian pressure exerted on the outgoing Prime Minister Haider Abadi to remove experts and advisers of more than 5,000 American experts and consultant.

"Abadi is facing Iranian pressure not to renew the security agreement signed with the United States in 2008 under the premiership of the former prime minister," the source told Asharq Al-Awsat newspaper, asking not to be named. He also faces pressure to remove American advisers and experts.

The source said that «Iran has made this request at a critical time now that Abadi does not want to intersect with Iran, which needs to be satisfied in its struggle with its opponents and partners together to take over the presidency of the next government, and can not take the risk and the removal of American experts and advisers or non-renewal of the Convention And secondly because of the objective reason that Iraq is not technically ready yet at the level of confrontation (urging) without the American effort supported at all levels » .

In the course of the last week, another political movement emerged in favor of an imminent rapprochement between the two parties of the Dawa Party, Nuri al-Maliki and Haidar al-Abadi, on the one hand, and another semi-declared between the Fatah and the State of Law, Between coalitions Arbil the day before yesterday and his meeting with the leadership of the Democratic Party of Kurdistan, to form the 'largest bloc'.

http://www.alforat.info/index.php?page=article&id=58597
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GirlBye
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Middle East: At a critical time for him .. Iranian pressure on Abadi   Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:03 pm

RamblerNash This is interesting on many levels
Iran in a sense is holding shared river flow water hostage. Contemplate this, Hassan Safar, head of the National Center for Water Resources said, “There are protocols and memorandums of understanding between Iraq and Iran concerning joint waters, but Iran has not activated its committees yet, despite plenty of meetings held between both sides regarding the mechanisms of water release,” 

Iran is not committed to border water flows with Iraq, he said.

Under international law, countries that have plentiful water are not allowed to build dams on rivers flowing into neighboring countries, he said.

What Iran is doing is “contrary to the international water conventions such as Helsinki Convention and many other international conventions concerning water and rivers shared by more than one country,” Safar added. 

I will post the article shortly
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Middle East: At a critical time for him .. Iranian pressure on Abadi   Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:05 pm

@GirlBye wrote:
I will post the article shortly

That would be great!

Are you able to post the links to the articles you post yet?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GirlBye
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Middle East: At a critical time for him .. Iranian pressure on Abadi   Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:21 pm

Links? Not yet, I'm too new.. I get info from different feeds and various key words I put in. 

arabnews is a great site and Reuters as well  Very Happy  
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Middle East: At a critical time for him .. Iranian pressure on Abadi   Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:32 pm

@GirlBye wrote:
Links? Not yet, I'm too new..

I sent a PM to Ponee and Purpleskyz to see if they can remove the restriction for you. If I recall...It's 10 days before your able to post links. Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Middle East: At a critical time for him .. Iranian pressure on Abadi   Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:43 pm

GirlBye, check out nesara.newsblog, fourwinds10.net, Iraq gazette, bbc news, and Euphrates news, there are many articles on those sites pertaining to Iraq, and the issues they are confronted with-aliraq news.com is another good one- Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GirlBye
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Middle East: At a critical time for him .. Iranian pressure on Abadi   Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:47 pm

Thank you Terbo,
I appreciate that!  Very Happy I love having new research avenues.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Middle East: At a critical time for him .. Iranian pressure on Abadi   Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:52 pm

GirlBye, another good one to check out is alcuinflutterby.com. and it will explain a lot of things over half of the population is unaware of, including how the twin towers in New York City was destroyed, why, and who was involved- It will open your eyes to a lot of things- Enjoy!! Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Middle East: At a critical time for him .. Iranian pressure on Abadi   Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:21 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Middle East: At a critical time for him .. Iranian pressure on Abadi   Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:27 am

Thank you, Rambler, but I was talking about the site in it's entirety, all articles about anything-Everyone knows, or should know, that Nesara is total taboo- Wink Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ponee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Middle East: At a critical time for him .. Iranian pressure on Abadi   Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:41 am

GirlBye - Welcome to Dinar Daily ! 

Your article contributions have been very appreciated!  Thanks for your participation on the forum! Also, I have reset the defaults on the NEW USERS settings, and you should be able to post links now.  
Thanks for sharing! 

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
GirlBye
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Middle East: At a critical time for him .. Iranian pressure on Abadi   Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:38 pm

Good morning Ponee,
Thank you so much!!!  I appreciate the welcome. This is a great forum, and its a wealth of information. You have some great contributors to the forum as well. Ill make sure to post links when I contribute. 

I see your crowd can get a bit rowdy  Very Happy lol... As your newbie, I promise respectful dialogue and peaceful interaction. Emphasis on "TRY' haha 

So Ill stay away from...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Middle East: At a critical time for him .. Iranian pressure on Abadi   Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:01 pm

Iran is basically dogging Iraq, because the Shah wants Abadi to basically give him access to the country, along with Maliki behind every move he makes- He is fighting to have Maliki return to the prime minister ship, but it is all talked over and done, Abadi will remain victorious, with Sadr standing behind him, because he knows what Maliki's plans are, and eventually, Maliki will hang for the misdeeds he has undertaken on the people of Iraq, and all his military that didn't accomplish his deadly agenda-And believe it or not, Trump is standing in the shadows, and is not a happy camper with what Maliki is trying to do, and what he has  pulled off and done to people and the country for the past 12 years.....With any luck, Maliki will resemble a loaf of burnt bread in a four alarm fire- TOAST!! flame flame flame flame
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: IRAQ and DINAR -- ARTICLE BASED INFORMATION and DISCUSSIONS-