Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Mnt Goat (Not So Brief) News Brief 7/9/18

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Mnt Goat (Not So Brief) News Brief 7/9/18   Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:33 pm

Hi Everyone,

I bring you much news today.

Yes, still no RV either inside Iraq or outside. This month of July and August may be significant months for us, if all goes well with the recounting.

Since the re-counting is scheduled to begin in the second province on Monday and there are 6 more provinces to go, I can say without a shadow of a doubt that it will not be completed by mid-July and maybe even havd to wait until sometime in August. Why do I say this?

First, since when does Iraq do anything on time? They are always overly optimistic on timeframes.

Second, let’s use some common sense. Okay so let’s assume they take 5 days to re-count each province. This seems to be the trend. Then take 2 days to report and file the findings. That’s a week per each province. With 7 more provinces to go. Can we calculate the time remaining?

So that’s at least about 1 ½ months total time to go. Right? That is, if no more tricks or snags by Maliki and his goons.

So, went can we expect the re-counting to be completed?

The good news…

This brings us to about August 21st “IF” they follow this same pattern, but we are seeing they are not and speeding this process up with pressure from the USA. This is the good news today. So, this could potentially be all completed within a couple weeks by end of July is my best guess. But just a guess and they would have to put more staff on the team and count multiple provinces consecutively.

Am I telling you it will RV even then? No! But evidence is pointing towards a reinstatement of the dinar and the completion of the “project to delete the zeros” but not until at least after this timeframe. So, this timeline is benchmark and very important to us.

Can some other event creep up by putting a delay even further? Yes, and so all we can do is relax, hope and pray. This is why I kept telling everyone way back in January that Iraq did not want this to go into the elections cycle with this RV saga. Now I am telling you we don’t want these new sanctions put on Iran to spill over into Iraq and effect the stability of Iraq.

But remember too that a special envoy of US President Donald Trump, Brit McKurk, is meeting with political party leaders as of Friday to draw up the roadmap for the country and move towards the process of electoral fraud witnessed by the electoral process in the country and “ACCELERATE THE FORMATION OF THE NEXT GOVERNMENT AT AN EARLIR DATE”, while exposing the pressure exercised on the Electoral Commission not to detect fraud. (see full article below).

In other words this is our best possible timeframe when we could expect to see something promising. It could be shortened if they put more teams counting simultaneously. I think moving the votes from the other 6 provinces to Baghdad to count and prevent any more “monkey business” will surely help the process too. Maybe McKurk will have some good suggestions. But until then I would certainly not hold my breath to see the RV any sooner ….. lol … lol …. lol

So what do we look for once the Electoral Commission says all the re-counting is completed?

1.The Judicial must ratify the election results as completed (re-count of the ballots completed and certified by the Judiciary) looks like not until around end of July, as best.

2.seating the three presidents – new prime minister, speaker of the house and the ceremonial president and his three vice presidents

3.sense of political stability in Iraq

4.maintained security with the region

Note: I do not believe that the prime minister needs to seat his entire cabinet of ministers at this time for the RV. He will have up to 90 days to do it, however if it is Al- Abadi for a second term, we can expect this process to go very quick anyhow since he will probably use most of his existing cabinet of ministers and roll them over to the new govt. But I do not believe we will have to wait for this anyhow.

More news….

We DO know the reinstatement of the dinar MUST happen someday very, very soon;
We DO know how they intend to do it;
We DO even know (or can come very close to) the expected new anchor rate once they move from the de facto peg to the new SDR peg;
We DO know the dinar will be on a MANAGED FLOAT once on FOREX;
We DO know the new dinar categories will “coincide” with the large 3 zero notes for up to 10 years (meaning no LOP);
We DO know the banks have been notified of these upcoming exchanges and are preparing for us;
We DO know that our prize is the IRAQI dinar and not the ZIM, Rial or any others of this notion of a GCR or other currency scams;
We DO know the impact this will have on the Iraqi economy and the world;

We DON’T know the exact timing!

More news…

All of you reading my Facebook Newsletter should take a few minutes and read my Mission Statement. As you have noticed I take no mercy on any of these so-called intel “gurus’ who lie, misinform or mislead us investors.

But in all due fairness I also want to give thanks and kudos to the ones who are trying to learn the truth and research. So, I want to reach out to TNT Tony today and give thanks and kudos to him for the links he provided to the community on explanation of the “USN” and HR 5404 explanations. WE all know the charlatans who have perpetrated our investment community with these ridiculous notions of this USN and TRN crap. It is obvious they did not do their research and just lie about this new currency. They group is attempting to take simple facts and twist them to suit their own needs. I have listened to many of their conference calls and I have to add that they are just a bunch of total idiots. The do absolutely no research and are the propagator of many, if not all of these confusing lies we here. So if you hear this stuff and it sounds really bizarre to you, it probably is just that and nothing else. So just forget it. I will say it again – just forget it!

Just so you know - You don’t seem very smart coming on these conference calls with questions on this crap to see if it is real. We already know its all lies. You prove nothing but ignorance to having even believed it enough to have to ask a question about it. Get it? ….. just so you know…. Why waste everyone’s time?

I have been saying this for years about the USN and the TSN and its time others demand to speak up and tell the TRUTH too. Thanks again Tony!

More news….

INTERNATIONAL TEAM OF EXPERTS IN BAGHDAD TO TRACK THE MONEY OF FIGURES LOYAL TO IRAN

According to a report published on Sunday, July 01, 2018, a team of foreign experts working in Iraq, for months, to track the accounts of the funds of a number of people “loyal to Iran,” noting that the team works in cooperation with the government Iraq.

The newspaper said in its report that “in light of the economic crisis suffocation suffered by the Iranian interior, Iraqi factions loyal to Tehran fear they could not get Khamenei’s help if it came under additional US pressure.”

(Mnt Goat - I always say all you have to do is follow the money and eventually you find the culprits. )

More news….

Information / Special ...
A member of the National Coalition, Jamila al-Obeidi, Saturday, a meeting expected to gather leaders of political parties representative of the President of the United States of America Donald Trump NEXT FRIDAY TO NAME THE PRIME MINISTER AND IMPOSE THE AMERICAN WILL ON THE IRAQI POLITICAL DECISION. (Mnt Goat - in other words help them speed up getting out of this pollical quagmire. This can go on and on if the USA does not step in.)

"The special envoy of US President Donald Trump, Brit McKurk, will meet with political party leaders next Friday to draw up the roadmap for the country and put the name of the next prime minister," Obeidi said in a statement. "Washington will exploit the political chaos between the parties to impose the American will On the Iraqi political decision. "

The former MP and Judge Wael Abdul Latif has confirmed, on Saturday, that the political blocs will move towards the process of electoral fraud witnessed by the electoral process in the country and ACCELERATE THE FORMATION OF THE NEXT GOVERNMENT AT AN EARLIR DATE, while exposing the pressure exercised on the Electoral Commission not to detect fraud.

More news….

Special – The Mawazin News

Committee on Economy and Investment in the House of Representatives ended its legislative session, Saturday, that Iraq has funds in the sovereign foreign fund, but do not know its fate, pointing out that the budgets of provinces and salaries have been stolen.

"Iraq's debts are all movies, we do not know what they are," said former member of the Committee, Jamila al-Obeidi. "Iraq before 2003 has money in foreign funds.

Why have not these funds been disbursed?

Al-Obeidi pointed out that "Iraq's funds in the external sovereign fund do not know where the money went," adding that "Iraq has farms and real estate abroad, we do not know the fate of its revenues where to go."

"Iraq has asked for a lot of loans and grants for the reconstruction of Nineveh and has not yet been built, and also do not know the fate of those loans and grants."

With regard to the budgets of the provinces and salaries saved, al-Obeidi, it was "stolen in previous years," accusing the government of "lack of transparency and not honest." In the latest statistics of the debts of Iraq, amounted to 111 billion and 725 million dollars.

More news….

STATUS OF THE BALLOT RE-COUNTING SAGA

The Board of Commissioners of judges assigned on Saturday, the end of the process of manual counting and sorting in the province of Kirkuk.

The Chairman of the Board of Commissioners Judge Faik Zeidan, that 'the process of counting and sorting the hand in Kirkuk partially completed with great success', Zidane pointed out that 'THE PROCESS OF MANUAL COUNTING CONDUCTED BY JUDGES ASSIGNED IN KIRKUK LASTED FOR FIVE DAYS, and the results showed a decline in the votes of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan'.

Full article in in the articles section below.

Then this pops out on Saturday….

Private - Mawazin News
Informed source said Saturday that the next Tuesday will witness the start of counting and sorting in the province of Sulaymaniyah (the second province to re-count) , while noting that there is fear of interference by the parties of power.

The source said in an interview with / Mawazin News / "The Commission has completed all preparations to begin counting and manual counting of ballots contested."

He added that "the opposition parties in the region called for the removal of the parties of power from the process of counting and sorting and demanded the replacement of some employees for their proximity to the two main parties (the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan and the Kurdistan Democratic)."

Last Tuesday, start counting and sorting in the province of Kirkuk, now completed and it is hoped to start in other provinces.

Then this pops out on Sunday…

The Electoral Commission announced on Sunday the start of the process of re-counting and manual sorting in Baghdad on Monday for six provinces.

The spokesman for the Electoral Commission, Judge Laith Jabr Hamza said in a statement received 'Baghdad News' a copy of it,' the process of recounting and manual counting will begin on Monday, 9/7/2018 to the ballot boxes to the polling stations and stations, which received complaints and appeals in the provinces ( Basra, Maysan, Dhi Qar, Muthanna, Qadisiyah and Wasit) after completing the transfer of ballots to Baghdad.

"The process of counting and sorting will take place at the Baghdad International Fair and the representatives of the United Nations and representatives of embassies of the world and representatives of political parties and the media can all attend the process."

(Mnt Goat – they are transferring the ballots from these provinces and doing a public re-count due to fear and threats of interference by the parties of power in the re-counting process.

I think this will be the end to the ballot re-counting once these provinces are completed. But didn’t they tell us there were 7 total provinces to re-count? This makes 8 (Kirkuk, Sulaymaniyah, Basra, Maysan, Dhi Qar, Muthanna, Qadisiyah and Wasit. I think a lot of our misunderstanding with events in Iraq comes from the ill-informed news media in Iraq

The Good News…(Yes, there is some good news too…lol…lol..)

So this is the good news today. They could potentially be completed in a couple weeks with this process if they put more staff on it. I think pressure from the USA is going to move this ahead much quicker than originally expected).

AL–ABADI RULED OUT THE CHANGE OF ELECTION RESULTS AFTER RE-COUNTING AND MANUAL COUNTING

BAGHDAD (Reuters) – Re-counting will not change many of the announced results, with the exception of minor changes involving minor entities, a member of the victory coalition led by Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi said on Wednesday. , Especially as voter turnout was poor.

Formal Articles are below. Due to FACEBOOK limitations they do not print my RED colored fonts or italics, so my comments are in brackets ( ) throughout the articles. I will preface my comments with “Mnt Goat” so you know I am jumping in with observations. Also, I separated the articles with asterisks.
Articles Begin

Baghdad today - Kirkuk

The documents of the process of re-counting and manual counting of ballot boxes in the district of Daqoq south of Kirkuk, on Friday, a significant difference in the votes obtained by the candidates of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan, electronic counting process. These are examples of rigging and manipulating the PUK," Turkoman Front official" .Mohammad Samaan said on the documents.

(Mnt Goat – by really! Is this even going to matter in the end?)

He added Suman, in an exclusive interview (Baghdad today), "The distribution of votes were to a certain number of candidates of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan, in many of the electoral "centers," noting that "the counting and manual sorting has revealed this there are some images here but I can't post them.

REVEALED A SOURCE FAMILIAR WITH, ON FRIDAY, THE PRESENCE OF A DELEGATION AT A HIGH LEVEL OF MALIKI'S COALITION IN ERBIL, FOR THE PURPOSE OF FORMING THE LARGEST BLOC.

(Mnt Goat – yes, Maliki will keep trying….)

Erbil / Al-Ghad Press:

Revealed a source familiar with, on Friday, the presence of a delegation at a high level of Maliki's coalition in Erbil, for the purpose of forming the largest bloc.

The source told "Al-Ghad Press" that "a delegation formed by the coalition of Maliki and some other Shiite forces is in Erbil, for the formation of the largest bloc."
The source said that "their presence intended to hold a series of talks with the Kurdistan Democratic Party, to accelerate the formation of the largest bloc that Maliki wants to form."

The source said that "the delegation will go to Sulaymaniyah to meet the leaders of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan after the completion of talks with the Parti."

Al-Barti was able to win 28 seats, while Al-Yekiti won 18 seats in the last parliamentary elections.

DID WASHINGTON VIOLATE THE SECURITY AGREEMENT WITH BAGHDAD AFTER THE ESTABLISHMENT OF THE SECRET LOCATION OF THE ARTILLERY BASE IN THE WEST OF THE COUNTRY

(Mnt Goat – this has propaganda all over it!)

Information / Private ..

The political analyst Hazem al-Bawi said Friday that Washington violated the security agreement with Baghdad after the establishment of the secret location of the artillery base in the west of the country, noting that the silence of the government in respect of this violation may be behind the green light of an American granting Abadi a second term.

"The secret location of the US artillery base in Anbar province represents a new violation of the security agreement between Baghdad and Washington," al-Bawi said in a statement to Al-Maaloumah.

He added that "the government has repeatedly stressed that it is against the policy of axes and may not enter the game of agendas, and the Iraqi people are concerned about the continued silence of the government against this blatant violation so that the Prime Minister Haider Abadi has received a green American light to ensure a second mandate has the right to remain silent about what is happening In this rule of developments and suspicious movements. "

He pointed out that "the talk of the military newspaper" Miltari Kom "is a recognition by the opinion bodies within the United States, that in the desert area of western Iraq there are vast areas that prevent the US forces Baghdad government from approaching and the extension of authority.

LIKELY TO ANNOUNCE THE FORMATION OF THE NEW GOVERNMENT DURING THE MONTH OF SEPTEMBER NEXT .

BAGHDAD - A deputy of the coalition of state law, on Friday, political differences on the choice of the next prime minister and understanding of alliances deep, likely to announce the formation of the new government during the month of September next .

Jassim Mohammed Jaafar said in a press statement that "the process of forming the next government is not easy and stalemate, with a two months to resolve the election results and ratification and then hold the first meeting of the House of Representatives as well as political understandings ."

He added that "political differences deep in particular consensus on the choice of the next prime minister and understanding on the type of alliance, which will lead the formation of the largest coalition," stressing that "political alliances announced now will change according to new results and directions of the leaders of political blocs and future talks ."

The Secretary of the Communist Party and the leader of the alliance of the Raed Fahmi revealed in a press statement that the new ministers in the next government will be chosen according to the political and professional dimensions, pointing out that his coalition has specialized personalities can take up ministerial positions in the next government .

The parliamentary elections took place on 12 May 2018 in Baghdad and the provinces amid tight security.

The Electoral Commission announced hours later, that the participation rate reached 44% with the participation of more than 10 million people out of the 24 million eligible to participate in the elections.

The results came out of the alliance of Sowron, supported by Muqtada al-Sadr first at the level of the provinces followed by the Fatah Alliance led by Hadi al-Amiri, and then the victory coalition led by Prime Minister Haider Abadi.

The political and media circles were preoccupied with monitoring the low turnout of polling stations in different Iraqi cities, where the participation rate reached 44% compared to the 2014 elections which reached 60%.

He explained the low participation rates with many problems in the voting procedures, and the failure of electronic auditing, in addition to the general frustration of the repetition of the traditional political forces themselves.

The days after the election witnessed a wide debate among the political circles that prompted the House of Representatives to hold a session and vote on the amendment of the election law, including the re-counting and manual counting of the results.

The Federal Supreme Court voted later to respond to the appeals filed on the Third Amendment Law of the House of Representatives Elections Law, while ruling that the cancellation of the elections abroad and the special vote were unconstitutional.

Before the House of Representatives fails to extend his term of office which ended on 30 June 2018 after he was unable to hold a full quorum.

*********************************************************************************
HIGH ELECTORAL COMMISSION (IHEC) ISSUED A CLARIFICATION ON THE COUNTING AND COUNTING OPERATIONS IN KIRKUK

Baghdad today _ Baghdad On Friday, the Independent High Electoral Commission (IHEC) issued a clarification on the counting and counting operations in Kirkuk The Board of Commissioners of the judges assigned to the Commission, in a statement received (Baghdad today) a copy of it, "At the time that the Electoral Commission for the elections (judges assigned to) on Tuesday, 3/7/2018 the process of counting and counting of the province of Kirkuk , where was the transition to that portfolio and there were great " concerns before the arrival to the city of Kirkuk by what we hear from some media outlets.

The Council noted that "Despite the great difficulties in the mechanism needed for the process of counting and partial counting, we found from the people of Kirkuk, especially employees who participated in the process of counting and counting of different communities a very high national feeling and an example of the national unity among all the people of the province of Kirkuk, they were racing in a manner similar to the completion of the work entrusted to them as they were racing to provide the necessary protection for the cadre of .judges and all staff. The council added: "We found complete reassurance by representatives of political entities and civil society organizations and they were very supportive of us in the completion of the process."

He pointed out that "no representative of the entities mentioned in the counting and counting process intervened but were keen to conduct the process honestly and impartially And they have been the biggest backers in achieving this as the operation was " .conducted under the direct supervision of the UN representatives According to the statement, the Board of Commissioners expressed "gratitude and gratitude to the sense of patriotism of all the people of Kirkuk, who were representing the real unity of Iraq," pointing out that "thank all the staff who participated in the process of counting and ".counting On Tuesday, 3 July 2018, the Electoral Commission began partial counting and counting of ballot boxes held on May 12, according to the third amendment to the electoral law adopted by the House of Representatives on June 6, He ordered the Commission to re-count the manual

The Supreme Judicial Council had appointed nine judges to administer the partial counting process rather than the former Board of Commissioners, whose work had been suspended by .the Parliament through the adoption of the Third Amendment to the Electoral Law.

Bla, bla, bla…..

THE IRAQ REPORT: MPS FEARING CORRUPTION CHARGES FLEE IRAQ EN MASSE

As the partial manual vote recount begins to finally settle the controversy-ridden general elections held in May, Iraqi parliamentarians have been leaving the country in large numbers.

IRAQ HAS SUFFERED FROM A PLAGUE OF CORRUPTION SINCE THE US-LED INVASION IN 2003 installed a new government, and many lawmakers are concerned they will be caught in the net of the incoming parliament, who have many political scores to settle by way of corruption allegations and scandals.

Meanwhile, the terrible story of the rise and fall of the Islamic State group continues to trouble Iraq as a key witness to events leading to the fall of Mosul to the extremists was found murdered. The witness allegedly had evidence that could have implicated the administration of former Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki, blaming his government for severe shortcomings that led to Iraq’s second city falling under the sway of dangerous jihadists.

VOTE RECOUNT BEGINS AS LAWMAKERS FLEE.

With the Iraqi Supreme Court’s decision late last month to conduct a partial manual recount of the votes cast in last May’s general election, the process has finally begun in the oil-rich disputed city of Kirkuk in northern Iraq.
Iraqi officials began a hand recount on Tuesday, state television reported, in a move that is set to prolong the already lengthy formation of a new government.

Footage of dozens of ballot boxes lined up on the ground in a sports hall were televised, with the government stating that the recount would be undertaken before representatives from the United Nations and other political parties. The sports hall was also covered by security cameras and protected by elite counterterrorism soldiers.

The high security came as a suicide bomber attempted to blow up a truck in the warehouse where the ballots were being held on Sunday, just days before the recount was set to begin. Although the bomber failed to destroy the ballots, he succeeded in damaging the facility and killing at least two security officers and wounding 21 bystanders.

The fact that the manual recount process has begun in Kirkuk will not be lost on the Turkmen, Arab and Kurdish parties who contested the elections in the divided governorate. Immediately following the release of the election results, Arab and Turkmen communities cried foul as the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan (PUK) party swept the majority of seats, including in ethnically non-Kurd districts.

Bla, bla,bla…

Articles End

Their words not mine…..No Rumors, No Hype, No Opinions ,,,,,
Just the FACTS!

Disclaimer: All information in this newsletter is not intended for investment decisions / purposes. Mnt Goat is not a financial analyst, planner, banker, attorney or associated in any role with giving out professional investment advice.

In ending I want everyone to know your constant prayers in the fight against evil (ISIS) in Iraq have worked. God has guided these young men and women on the battle field. Let us all now know that there is a new battle now to fight. A battle to save our homelands from the corrupt politicians who are bent on taking what they want from our current wealth and from future generations without our permission. We must keep praying for the end to the rapid corruption in Iraq and in the United States. We must pray for our leaders when they are being guided by the Holy Spirit. We must stand by them and let them know we are still there to support them, even after the election is over. I have composed a prayer maybe we can all pray today in our own way and until the revaluation of the Iraq dinar occurs.

PRAYER

“For the Iraqi Prime Minister and the President of the United States, that all their cabinet members, and deputies may be anointed by the Holy Spirit to do God’s will and bring the free democracies of the Republic of Iraq and the United States of America to the much-deserved prosperity and abundance thru justice and freedom from oppression and corruption. That they may be a shining example for the rest of the middle east and to rest of the world to follow.

In the name of Jesus Christ our King and Savior, Amen”

Auf Wiedersehen
Much love to ya all,
Mnt Goat

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Mnt Goat (Not So Brief) News Brief 7/9/18   Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:01 am

Just grow a pair, arrest, and hang the bastard, what's the f'n problem? All Maliki is, is a disgruntled camel herder- He has no life, and stealing, killing, and blowing up things is all he knows-Hang him and be done with it-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Mnt Goat (Not So Brief) News Brief 7/9/18   Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:38 pm

most people do not realize the truth of whats going on its easier to believe the gurus lies and it also makes them feel better. the bottom line is Malaki and until he is hung nothing will change
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Mnt Goat (Not So Brief) News Brief 7/9/18   Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:57 pm

That's ok, we don't know a f'n thing, but this is the truth, and we've been saying this for years- Talking to a deaf choir, we are-The stupid is strong with some people-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cascadian
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Mnt Goat (Not So Brief) News Brief 7/9/18   Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:50 pm

Who has taken and what have they done with the Alpine Capra?

Conciliatory, not over the top arrogant?  Somewhat pleasant?

Nahhh.. this has got to be a fake post by one of Tony's followers...  The narrative doesn't fit what we know and have come to love about our Bavarian prevaricator...
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Mnt Goat (Not So Brief) News Brief 7/9/18
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: GURU FICTION & PREDICTION DAILY-