Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Mnt Goat DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Mnt Goat

Go down

Mnt Goat Empty Mnt Goat

Post by Allenj on Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:02 am

:crap:   :hemademe:   :hahaha:   

Article:  "[i]MONETARY POLICY .. FIXED RATE OR PARTLY FLOATING[/i]?"  So I have to ask this - [i]does Iraq fit any ...criterion to go to a “full float” or even a “creeping or partial float[/i]”? If it does not then why would they want to move the currency to FOREX and put it on a float, according to t his article? [b]The answer is they would not, according to this article. [/b]But ... there is so much more that this article is explaining as to lingering flock of investors and the need for Iraq to bring in loads of investment money into Iraq. [b]This means an international currency (no way around it) and so why make all these changes to banking and financial reforms and bring upto international standards, if they did not intend to go international and on FOREX?[/b]

Last edited by Allenj on Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

Allenj
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Mnt Goat Empty Re: Mnt Goat

Post by Terbo56 on Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:30 am

Doesn't matter, Iraq is in the shitter, and it doesn't make any difference what they do or try to do, it is all irrelevant- Mt Bloat makes up shit as sheit goes, and don't know Jo Bloe from Idaho-ALL changed up articles from other guru idiots- Pay no attention to the animal with the bent horns that are facing the wrong way....Weather in Germany for Mt bloat must be nice, living on the east coast of the U.S.-The lupines will be in bloom in another couple of weeks-Hey, how 'bout them snapdragons, 'eh?
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherifkcmo on Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:56 am

Well,I have to say this ,Iraq got nothing to do with GCR,and if all gurus says they waiting on Iraq elections all BS,firs Iraq can't and will not rv,Iraq now they are trying to build there country back, and it's important that they keep the rate low like this for investors and any country wants to do economy reform there currency have to be low for investors,by keeping currency low more money comes in Iraq ppl will say oh what about there oil well it doesn't matter, and also the biggest problem is the Kurds,I said this about the Kurds wanted to be on there own 4 years ago no one believed me ,so you guys keep listening to scammers and liers gurus all they want is your donations

Sherif
Sherifkcmo
Sherifkcmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 on Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:34 pm

Irrelevant and moot point- Iraq will never get out of the bind they are in, and will take years or decades to rebuild their country, and solidify a stable government, bottom line- Maliki twisted things up so bad, why does anyone think they are in the mess they are in? Maliki and Iran want to have Iraq part of the provinces of Iran, and won't stop until they achieve this, and has been their plan for decades, Maliki keeps throwing a wrench into everything Sadr and Abadi have been doing, such as overthrowing the votes through Jabouri, setting the warehouses of vote boxes on fire, and looting people through Isis, and Iraq is going to come out smelling like a rose, I don't think so- It will be years before Iraq can even get their infrastructure back together, ie, roads, electricity, bridges, railroads, housing, etc, and that is where it's at, as far as what needs to be done in Iraq, and that's just a small piece of the puzzle, and until Maliki is hung and shot, nothing will ever transpire- They can make it look like they can all they want, it will never be done for years, or maybe even decades-And as far as a GCR, nobody mentioned it, and it doesn't matter at this point, Iraq doesn't have a currency worth a damn, and with sanctions applied, it is doubtful that they ever will, who in their right mind would try to use Iraq's currency when it is only worth 1/10th of a penny per dinar- Seriously? Even if they tried to get onto the ISX, they would be laughed into oblivion- It ain't happening, period-Their brains are too small to imagine anything to that extent-All their relatives are related to camels-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum