Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

"The Boy Who Cried Wolf" by (Anonymous) - 7/7/18

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: "The Boy Who Cried Wolf" by (Anonymous) - 7/7/18   Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:47 pm

I have read and tried to keep up with everyone almost everyday and it’s getting to the point where I am about to just delete the link. I am starting to believe this is a so called saying “The boy who cried wolf”. Only because we have heard the same story 9,000 times (give or take a few million). If.... it truly does happen then no one will believe it. I have heard 800#’s have come out and then I have heard that they just won’t give it to us. Also, me myself and I and maybe just maybe there is someone out there who is thinking like me when I say this has to just be a charity site.

I have been here going on 5 years. We have had some ups and down in my life with family passing away, mother diagnosed with cancer. And I have NOT once asked for a charitable donation. Do that at your church if you go. NOT RANDOM PEOPLE. Why are you (and you know who you are) so GREEDY?! It’s a disgrace, get a job! If you can’t then go mooch off someone like you are trying to do here. Anyone can say they are homeless and take a crappy picture of them with ripped clothing and standing next to a box on the side of the road. Not saying that it is false but come on. You’re sooooo poor but yet you can have a computer or cellphone to ask for money on here. Get a life and move on!

THIS IS NOT A CHARITY WEBSITE SO STOP BEGGING AND ASKING FOR MONEY.

90% of people who have asked for money have said they are getting kicked out of their hotel and have to live in there car. Wahhh I did that for 7 months when My house burnt down and had no where to go and did I complain NO because I had blankets and a roof over my head.

Use your brain and trust in god and be happy for what you really have and not alllll the negative crap.
Thanks

Anonymous
Back to top Go down
View user profile

"The Boy Who Cried Wolf" by (Anonymous) - 7/7/18
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: CHATTER from DINARIANS-
Jump to: