Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Mnt Goat (Not So Brief) News Brief 7/6/18

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Mnt Goat (Not So Brief) News Brief 7/6/18   Fri Jul 06, 2018 1:36 pm

Hi Everyone,

I bring you much news today.

We are now in a waiting mode while the re-counting of the ballots takes place. We are now getting contradictory articles on the progress of the counting in the Kirkuk region on day 3. We know that there are still 6 other provinces to recount that have has election fraud and manipulation. Why are they going through one province at a time and not recount all of them consecutively?

So the outer most date for completion of the recount seems to be about mid-July but we know Iraq never does anything on time. I would not expect even a remote possibility of the reinstatement happening until the CBI learns that “political stability” is obtained. How do they define stability. They need to see the announcement of the new PM and not just hear about possibilities and agreements. They need to see all the three new presidents in place including the three deputy presidents (or ceremonial vice presidents). The IMF (USA) needs to see the formation of at least this part of the govt for their stability. There are reasons for this and if you have been reading all these article about kicking Iran out of Iraqi politics than you can understand. I am not going to repeat all these articles today.

Some gurus persist in telling you that the elections have nothing to do with the reinstatement. Really? Again more guru talk they will regret saying in the future, as usual. Well I differ greatly with their form of bullshit. We have been told by the CBI that they need a more “suitable environment”. So do you think that a “provisional” government in place and thus resulted in a constitutional vacuum with no ability to legislate laws, is stability in a democratic system? If you do then just hang up your brain cause its not working very well…lol…lol….Yes, Frankie, Frankie I am talking mostly about your version of intel. It just does not fit reality.

I also want to reiterate that this entire re-counting process sounds very, very fishy to me. In the future we will know the truth behind it all. Just remember what I am saying today on this subject matter. Remember it was the parliament that excited and agitated the citizens to think they needed the recount of votes. This was amplified with parliament voting on a 3rd and 4th amendment to the Election Law and then even accusing 13 members of the Election Commission of wrong doings.

Sure there may have been some fraud and manipulation but there has always been in the past three elections. So why did they make such a big stink about it this time? What the fraud really any worst? Joubori could have quickly used his power as the speaker of the house to stop this madness of recounting right from the start. All he has to do is impose the constitution which states these off-schedule parliamentary sessions can only take place in time of an emergency. Was this really a “national emergency”. Did he abused his power as speaker for even holding these sessions. What is his real agenda? I can’t help but see a stalling tactic for something else and just using this re-counting as the legal excuse.

More news….

Al-Sharq Al-Awsat newspaper said in a report published Wednesday, July 4, 2018, that the counting and sorting process will take two weeks in the 7 provinces where manual operations will take place.

The newspaper quoted UNNAMED SOURCES as saying that "manual counting operations will take about two weeks," indicating that "THE COMPLEXITY OF THE ISSUE OF THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE FINAL RESULTS WILL CONTINUE FOR ABOUT TWO MONTHS, as a result of new appeals may be made by some of the losing blocs against the new counting process, entities and political blocs the right to appeal again, WHICH WILL DELAY THE FORMATION OF THE NEW GOVERNMENT FOR MONTHS to come and keep the current government away from the control of parliament.

(Mnt Goat – the two months they are talking about includes time from May 12th – Mid July. This other statement on a “right to appeal again” is not accurate since we know the Electoral Commission has told us the time period to repeal ended on May 30th. )

More news….

Iraq confirmed to the European Union countries that it is WORKING TO FORM A NEW GOVERNMENT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, AND THE DEATH SENTENCES FOR TERRORISTS CARRIED OUT IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE CONSTITUTION, noting to take care of children and women of foreign concerns. As Sadr refused to manage his country from outside the border, transient sectarianism.

During a meeting between Iraqi President Fuad Masum at the Presidential Peace Palace in Baghdad on Thursday with the ambassadors of European countries to Iraq, he discussed with them ways to strengthen relations between Iraq and EU countries in all fields. He also reviewed Iraq's positions on regional and international developments, stressing his country's interest in listening to any views or proposals that promote bilateral relations and support the development of regional and international stability and prosperity.

(Mnt Goat – Sadr has these corrupted politicians worried and shaking in their boots over the charges of corruption. He is coming for them… We read also today that in fact, if Sadr has his way, Nori al-Maliki is going to be one of them. I can assure you prosecuting Maliki may bring some unrest at first, but in the long run it will bring so much order and peace to Iraq. It is well worth the risk. But first they must settle the election results and make sure he does not “bargain” his way into yet another govt position to protect his immunity again as he did in 2014. As far as I know his balls are cut off and he has no bargaining power. But as long as they keep this re-counting of ballots charade going, this will buy him time to come up with something. I fully believe this is the real culprit behind these recounting shenanigans they are playing.)

More news….

SOON, THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF A "FIVE-PARTY" ALLIANCE OF THESE PARTIES

Baghdad/

Revealed by a leader in the National Alliance, Wednesday, the existence of political movement to establish a coalition of five political parties winning the elections, with the aim of forming a new government.

The leader, who preferred not to be named, told "Iraq's News", that "the political movement launched a few days ago in order to re-activate the role of the National Alliance again, and the coalition includes five large Shiite parties are (Sounoun, Conquest, Victory, State of Law ").

The leader of the National Alliance that "any government will not be formed without these five parties, within the main structure of the largest coalition, which nominates the new prime minister.

More news….

KIRKUK /

The Al-Ghad Press newspaper reported Wednesday that the counting and sorting of Kirkuk's second day has ended with the opening of 90 electoral funds.

"The counting and counting of the second day were completed by opening 90 electoral boxes in Kirkuk," the correspondent said.

He added that "the number of funds opened for the second day 90 boxes," noting that "was stopped at 7 pm."

He pointed out that "so far has not been announced the time limit for the completion of the process fully in Kirkuk."

He explained that "the results that emerged today and yesterday, where the variables but not the large size."

The process of counting and sorting began, earlier in the day, in Kirkuk, under the supervision of a delegation of judges assigned in Baghdad with the Office of the Commission in the province.

It is noteworthy that more than 500 boxes will be included counting and sorting, of which 186 boxes have not been sent to Baghdad.

Formal Articles are below. Due to FACEBOOK limitations they do not print my RED colored fonts or italics, so my comments are in brackets ( ) throughout the articles. I will preface my comments with “Mnt Goat” so you know I am jumping in with observations. Also, I separated the articles with asterisks.
Articles Begin

COUNTING AND SORTING PROCESS WILL TAKE TWO WEEKS IN THE 7 PROVINCES

Baghdad today - follow-up Al-Sharq Al-Awsat newspaper said in a report published Wednesday, July 4, 2018, that the counting and sorting process will take two weeks in the 7 provinces where manual operations .will take place.

The newspaper quoted unnamed sources as saying that "manual counting operations will take about two weeks," indicating that "the complexity of the issue of the announcement of the final results will continue for about two months, as a result of new appeals may be made by some of the losing blocs against the new counting process, Entities and political blocs the right to appeal again, which will delay the formation of the new government for months to .come and keep the current government away from the control of parliament Yesterday, the Electoral Commission began partial manual counting and counting of ballot boxes held on May 12, based on the third amendment to the electoral law passed by the House of Representatives on June 6, (Sadr) with 54 seats, followed by the alliance (Fatah) led by secretary-general Badr Hadi al-Ameri, with 47 seats, and then the list of Prime Minister Haider Abadi (victory) with 43 seats, out of 329 seats are the number of seats in the House .of Representatives.

The Commission's spokesman, Judge Laith Jabr Hamza said in a statement, yesterday, that "counting and sorting operations began in the center of counting and sorting in the province of Kirkuk and in a hierarchy of polling stations on which complaints and appeals in accordance with the legal contexts prescribed by the laws and regulations in force for the elections,
which was contained in the decision of the Federal Supreme Court Judge Hamzah revealed the use of UNHCR "staff from the UNHCR offices in Karkh and Rusafa in Baghdad and staff of the Presidency of the Court of Appeal of Kirkuk Federal, in addition to the rest of the existing staff and under the supervision of the Board of Commissioners of the ".judges assigned The Supreme Judicial Council had appointed nine judges to administer the partial counting process rather than the former Board of Commissioners, whose work had been suspended by .the Parliament through the adoption of the Third Amendment to the Electoral Law.

MEMBER OF MALIKI'S COALITION ATTACHED TO THE COUNT AND MANUAL SORTING: THESE NAMES WILL BE OVERTHROWN AND RETURNED

Baghdad today The leader of the coalition of state law, Nahla al-Hababi, on Wednesday, that the process of counting and sorting the manual will be named names that raised controversy and doubts, while it said it will raise candidates who have stolen their votes Al-Habbabi confirmed in an interview with Baghdad today that "the names that ignited the current crisis and led to fraud will be removed from the membership of the House of Representatives after the completion of manual counting and sorting.

The counting process will restore the legal and constitutional legitimacy of the candidates" who were stolen because of the fraud and the purchase of votes abroad and displacement " camps, including former members of parliament She pointed out that "counting and sorting by hand will eliminate many of the names raised about the victory of the membership of the House of Representatives a lot of suspicions and ".

(Mnt Goat – you can read the entire article, link . I know many of these articles are hard to understand. Basically this one is telling that many of Nori al-Mailiki goons were assigned to the recounting teams. They have since been dismissed from the team and we are told they are the cause of this mess in the first place)

POSSIBLE JUDICIAL MOVE BY THE LEADER OF THE SADRIST MOVEMENT MOQTADA AL-SADR, TO PROSECUTE THE LEADER OF A COALITION OF STATE LAW NURI AL-MALIKI

Baghdad today - follow-up The newspaper "Al Quds Al Arabi" in a report published on Wednesday that IRAN IS FEARING A JUDICIAL MOVE BY THE LEADER OF THE SADRIST MOVEMENT MOQTADA AL-SADR, TO PROSECUTE THE LEADER OF A COALITION OF STATE LAW NURI AL-MALIKI, which maintains good relations with Iran, while referring to the escape of dozens of politicians wanted for judgement on charges related to corruption.

Dozens of political figures accused of corruption left Iraq, coinciding with the end of the" legislative session (June 30), FEARING THEIR PROSECUTION AFTER THE LIFTING OF THEIR IMMUNITY," the newspaper quoted a source as saying on condition of anonymity.

All political leaders are seeking to form the government as soon as possible to obtain" immunity, especially those accused of corruption and causing the entry of an organization "calling to Iraq, and the waste of the country's wealth. He added that "IRAN DOES NOT WANT TO RAISE THE LEADERS OF POLITICAL BLOCS CLOSE TO THEM, ANY PROBLEMS WITH THE LEADER OF THE SADRIST MOVEMENT MOQTADA AL-SADR," attributing THE REASON FOR "THE POSSIBILITY THAT THE USE OF SADR'S ABSENCE OF IMMUNITY FROM MALIKI TO TRIGGER LAWSUITS "AGAINST HIM.

THE ROOTS OF THE DEEP DISPUTE BETWEEN AL-SADR AND AL-MALIKI, ACCORDING TO AL-QUDS AL-ARABI, WERE BETWEEN 2006 AND 2007 WHEN THE LATTER CARRIED OUT A CAVALRY OPERATION TARGETING THE MEHDI ARMY FIGHTERS OF THE SADRIST MILITARY wing in Baghdad and other provinces Sadr, the main supporter of the alliance, insists on forming a new Iraqi government with an "Iraqi decision," away from external interference, as well as "corrupt" accountability, the report said

MONETARY POLICY .. FIXED RATE OR PARTLY FLOATING?

7/2/2018

Adel Abdul Mahdi

I have repeatedly written about the absurdity of the survival of the trillions of dinars outside the banking cycle, or frozen in banks, which instead of encouraging them to enter the banking cycle and turned them into investments and instruments for the stability of the monetary markets, exaggerated by the repressive measures, keen on the philosophy and loss of dinars.

The economy has interests, relations and rights, governed by the laws of its interior rather than its appearance, moving towards points of attraction and escaping the points of danger. This is why the nations are keen to increase the factors of encouragement and temptation, and resort mainly to the deterrent controls produced by the self-immunity of the movement of these laws, about her. We have repeatedly proposed adopting an encouraging vision in tax accounting and financial facilities, protecting money from arbitrary measures to escape, and eliminating the economy of the currency, the cash economy, which is the most important tool of corruption, which we talk about long.

The rationality of rent and the rigidity of economic thought and its limited budget and collection, loans and foreign parts, and the neglect of real economic tools, put us in a vicious cycle of crises and lures and corruption Which leads us to more dependency and import and weak production and increase unemployment, I recently received a detailed report written by the end of 2014 one of the financial experts of one of the major banks, I saw useful publication of the most important paragraphs:

"There are three types of exchange rate: fixed (Iraq is now on) Fully floating or moving (determined by market factors entirely) and partially or creeping (Lebanon).

In order to determine the most appropriate system, the main economic indicators of the Iraqi economy should be:

(Mnt Goat – So I have to ask this - does Iraq fit any of these criterion to go to a “full float” or even a “creeping or partial float”? If it does not then why would they want to move the currency to FOREX and put it on a float, according to t his article? The answer is they would not, according to this article. But remember there is so much more that this article is explaining as to lingering flock of investors and the need for Iraq to bring in loads of investment money into Iraq. This means an international currency (no way around it) and so why make all these changes to banking and financial reforms and bring upto international standards, if they did not intend to go international and on FOREX? I don’t know you tell me…)

a)44 billion dollars in the balance of trade, and surplus in the balance of payments about 30 billion dollars at the end of 2012 ..

b) total foreign exchange reserves $ 71 billion at the end of 2013 ..

c) the value of the monetary mass MO (paper and metal) ) M2 (M2 + demand deposits + mobile savings accounts) is about 73 billion.

Based on the assumption that 30% of the M2 will be available to citizens for daily expenses. This figure, according to the figures above, will be $ 22 billion. It is not used to buy the dollar and therefore does not constitute a demand for it. Some measures can be proposed to absorb liquidity: The disclosure of bank accounts and freezing them for reasons not related to the specific cases specified will contribute to the flight of capital from banks, and keep them in cash, constitute x (C) Issuance of treasury bonds to the public, which are subscribed by banks with a nominal value of one bond, with periods ranging from one to two years, with attractive interest, to absorb up to $ 20 billion of the size of the monetary mass.

The Central Bank shall:

A)determine the price of the dollar, for example, 1170 for buying, and 1200 dinars for sale.

B) The Central Bank shall release the market of the pieces and leave the banks and customers free to sell and buy.

C) The Central Bank shall intervene or sell when the price is touched. The Central Bank reserves control of the market, especially in light of the presence of a cash mass of more than 23 billion dollars.

In addition to other measures such as controlling the movement of money through border crossings, and encouraging citizens to deposit their savings in banks, And easing of strict measures, in the neighborhood Money Traceability can be tracked and moved.

BANKER: THE EFFORTS OF THE CENTRAL BANK AND THE ASSOCIATION OF PRIVATE BANKS RESULTED IN THE EXIT OF IRAQ FROM THE LIST

(Mnt Goat – Many of you asked me what the significance was for Iraq in getting off the FATF monitoring program. The out pops this article to help us understand better. All I can say is read the article yourself. I raised to caps some of the important parts for you to read. Thanks….)

The expert banking, Abdul Rahman Al-Sheikhli, that the EXIT OF IRAQ FROM THE LIST OF COUNTRIES UNDER THE MONITORING AND FOLLOW-UP DUE TO EFFORTS EXERTED BY THE CENTRAL BANK AND THE ASSOCIATION OF PRIVATE BANKS.

"Iraq was just around the corner in the black list of money laundering and terrorism financing," Sheikhli said in an interview with Al-Iktissad News. "Law No. 39 of 2015 on the money laundering issued by the central government has helped to remove the danger, Banking sector. "

He pointed out that "IRAQ HAS ALREADY COMMITTED TO THE STANDARDS OF THE FINANCIAL WORKING GROUP OF 49 CRITERIA, WHICH PROMPTED THE LATTER TO LIFT IRAQ FROM THE LIST, which was afraid to fall in," noting that "Iraq has a rule of observers in the fight against money laundering accredited by the international cams " .

Shaikhli pointed out that "the Association of Private Banks formed a compliance and money-laundering control body, which organized courses involving many employees of the banking sector and contributed to the creation of cadres know what they have and what they have in terms of money laundering and financing of terrorism."

On the return of the work of Correspondent Bank in Iraq, the banking expert, "MOST CORRESPONDENT BANKS WERE AFRAID TO WORK IN IRAQ, WHICH IS A LEGITIMATE FEAR IN THE ABSENCE OF SECURITY AND ECONOMIC STABILITY." He concluded by saying that "Correspondent banks will resume business in Iraq after the qualitative jumps jumped by the banking sector."

In turn, the official spokesman of the Central Bank, in the name of Brahimi, said in an interview with "Economy News" THAT FOREIGN INVESTORS BEFORE ENTERING ANY COUNTRY LOOKING FOR THE CLASSIFICATION OF THAT COUNTRY IN THE FINANCIAL WORK GROUP, AND THAT THE EXIT OF IRAQ FROM THE LISTS OF THE GROUP MEANS THE ENTRY OF MORE INVESTORS TO HIM " .With regard to the historical dimension of the classification of Iraq in this area, Brahimi said that "since 2012, the FATF has referred to non-compliance by Iraq with 15 of its key recommendations to combat money laundering."

He pointed out that "the Iraqi side has worked since that date to meet these requirements through a strategic plan was implemented in two phases, the first was the technical measures, starting with the legislation of the law against money laundering and financing terrorism No. 39 of 2015 in accordance with international standards."

He added that "the second phase was the activation of measures to combat money laundering and terrorism financing, as many provisions have been issued relating to crimes of money laundering and activating measures to combat the financing of terrorism through the work of the Committee on the freezing of terrorist funds." "New sectors have been covered by anti-money laundering measures such as the Securities Commission, the Insurance and Non-Profit Organizations," he said.

He concluded by saying that "after the financial work group achieved in its field visit to Iraq in May of this year, at its meeting held in Paris for the period from 2429/20/2018 to meet Iraq's obligations and its withdrawal from the follow-up to the strict follow-up every two years."

REACHING A SPEEDY CONCLUSION ON NEGOTIATIONS TO FORM A NEW GOVERNMENT IS THE TOP PRIORITY FOR A COUNTRY EMERGING FROM YEARS OF INSTABILITY

After a tough year of recession, growth is set to return to Iraq’s economy. Backed by increased oil revenues thanks to the rise in global oil prices, and in spite of the stalling of talks with the Kurdish Regional Government (KRG) in Erbil over restarting the oil export pipeline from Kirkuk to Turkey, Iraq’s economy has finally turned the corner in 2018.

The conclusive hobbling of the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria (ISIS) has allowed Baghdad to get back to the business of repairing its damaged infrastructure, including another pipeline from Kirkuk to refineries and power plants in the south, and drawing up clear reconstruction plans.

RECONSTRUCTION PLANS A SIGN OF STABILITY IN IRAQ ECONOMY

Baghdad’s launch in May of a $35bn reconstruction plan for areas previously under the control of Isis, supported by the EU and UN, signaled that the gears of government are once again turning in the right direction.
Indeed, IT IS A SIGN OF THE COUNTRY’S NEW-FOUND RELATIVE STABILITY THAT THE BIGGEST SOURCE OF DISRUPTION THIS YEAR, BOTH ACTUAL AND POTENTIAL, HAS BEEN THE ONGOING PARLIAMENTARY ELECTION.
Both the outcome, with the ascendance as kingmaker of populist Shia cleric Muqtada al-Sadr, and the prospect of protracted negotiations on the formation of the government have the potential to disrupt or at least delay the execution of important legislation.

IRAQ ECONOMY GROWTH IN SPITE OF POLITICAL WRANGLING

The IMPLEMENTATION OF A VITAL NEW PETROLEUM LAW PASSED IN MARCH that sets the scene for better relations between the Iraqi government and international oil companies could well be among the casualties of prolonged political wrangling.

The stabilization of Iraq’s economy and public finances are nevertheless a source of great relief to investors and prospective contractors, lending weight to the supposition that Iraq will ultimately deliver on its pipeline of projects across the oil and gas, power, transport and construction sectors.

IRANIAN OIL CAUSE OF A COMING WAR WITH US?

So in my last Newsletter I presented a couple articles that talked about the US in an attempt with sanctions to choke off Iranian money supplies with a zero oil revenue goal. Remember president Trump has already pulled out of the Iranian Nuclear treaty.

Of course, Iran is just not going to sit still and let their economy crash. I said one of two things may happen:

1. This situation may turn into a war with Iran and maybe even
spillover into Iraq as Iran tries to use Iraq (again) to overcome the embargo again. Can you see why it is now more imperative than ever to get Iran out of control in Iraq. Also, they are finally making this effort due to the Trump administration which understands the full impacts of Iran on the economy and stability of Iraq unlike the Bush and Obama administrations.

2. or it will finally lead to full transparency by the Iranian govt and time for honest negotiations going forward,

So, what pops out in the news on Thursday? Oh boy!

Iran will stop oil exports from the Strait of Hormuz, the world’s most important oil chokepoint, if the U.S. succeeds in halting crude sales from the Persian Gulf nation, according to a Revolutionary Guards official.

“Any hostile attempt by the U.S. will be followed by an exorbitant cost for them,” said Esmail Kowsari, deputy commander of the Sarollah Revolutionary Guards base in Tehran, according to the Young Journalists Club, affiliated with Iran’s national broadcaster.

“If Iran’s oil exports are to be prevented, we will not give permission for oil to be exported to the world through the Strait of Hormuz.”

The Strait of Hormuz is at the mouth of the Persian Gulf, the world’s biggest concentration of tankers that carry about 30 percent of all seaborne-traded crude oil and other liquids during the year. President Donald Trump decided in May to back out of the 2015 nuclear accord with Iran, with sanctions set to be renewed in November. The U.S. threats come amid rising tensions, pitting Iran against Saudi Arabia and other Gulf Arab nations who maintain close ties with Trump.

Kowsari comments follow remarks by Brian Hook, the State Department’s director of policy planning, who said Monday that the U.S.’s “goal is to increase pressure on the Iranian regime by reducing to zero its revenue from crude oil sales.”

The U.S.’s threat recently to prevent Iranian oil exports “CALLED FOR A SWIFT AND SMART STANCE” FROM IRAN, Kowsari said, praising Iranian President Hassan Rouhani’s reaction on Tuesday who said "IT’S AN INCORRECT BELIEF THAT ALL OIL PRODUCERS WOULD BE ABLE TO EXPORT AND IRAN WOULD BE THE ONLY COUNTRY UNABLE TO EXPORT OIL."

IRAQI CENTRAL BANK SIGNS MOU WITH MY INTERNATIONAL UNION INTERNATIONAL

Economy news Baghdad:

The Iraqi Central Bank, signed a memorandum of understanding with my International Union International for contributing to the development of smart technologies for payments and electronic payment services in Iraq.

The Central Bank said in a press release received "economy news, " CBI signed as represented by Governor Ali Mohsen Ismail Wednesday 4 July 2018 a memorandum of understanding with the International Union to "contribute to the development of smart technologies for payments and electronic payment services in Iraq.".

Union company are from leading companies in China, most Asian countries in this area as well as the third largest global company to issue and collect cards.

" The note came in light of the Central Bank's strategy for the development of electronic payment services and open employment prospects and competition for international companies to contribute to the implementation of current and future plans for electronic payment sector as well as the development of this sector and transfer of expertise possessed by this company. The Iraqi's TO FACILITATE PAYMENT TRANSACTIONS AND TRANSFER MONEY EASILY AND SMOOTHLY THROUGH THE CARDS TO PROMOTE TRADE BETWEEN IRAQ AND CHINA in addition to various domestic and international remittance services. ".

" The company intends to strengthen the procurement card payments collected by traders using the latest technologies developed by the company over the years in mature markets and promising. " , Adding that " Support and organization of the work of international companies in Iraq will contribute directly to provide the best services and provide effective competition in this area. "

The " This note is the third signed by this bank in 2018 with international cards (MasterCard, Visa card, my Union International) under his plans to expand the use of high technology to enhance work cards and payment systems in line with international best practices.

Articles End

Their words not mine…..No Rumors, No Hype, No Opinions ,,,,,
Just the FACTS!

Disclaimer: All information in this newsletter is not intended for investment decisions / purposes. Mnt Goat is not a financial analyst, planner, banker, attorney or associated in any role with giving out professional investment advice.

In ending I want everyone to know your constant prayers in the fight against evil (ISIS) in Iraq have worked. God has guided these young men and women on the battle field. Let us all now know that there is a new battle now to fight. A battle to save our homelands from the corrupt politicians who are bent on taking what they want from our current wealth and from future generations without our permission. We must keep praying for the end to the rapid corruption in Iraq and in the United States. We must pray for our leaders when they are being guided by the Holy Spirit. We must stand by them and let them know we are still there to support them, even after the election is over. I have composed a prayer maybe we can all pray today in our own way and until the revaluation of the Iraq dinar occurs.

PRAYER

“For the Iraqi Prime Minister and the President of the United States, that all their cabinet members, and deputies may be anointed by the Holy Spirit to do God’s will and bring the free democracies of the Republic of Iraq and the United States of America to the much-deserved prosperity and abundance thru justice and freedom from oppression and corruption. That they may be a shining example for the rest of the middle east and to rest of the world to follow.

In the name of Jesus Christ our King and Savior, Amen”

Auf Wiedersehen
Much love to ya all,
Mnt Goat

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Mnt Goat (Not So Brief) News Brief 7/6/18   Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:57 pm

Quote :
We are now in a waiting mode

You are in full bullshit mode ... never go full bullshit mode.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Mnt Goat (Not So Brief) News Brief 7/6/18
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: GURU FICTION & PREDICTION DAILY-