Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

"The Galactic's Think we are Silly" by (Anonymous) - 7/5/18

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: "The Galactic's Think we are Silly" by (Anonymous) - 7/5/18   Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:29 am

The Galactics think we are silly to think we are going to scratch around with bulldozers and build a new earth with hammers and saws. Because of this they don't want to give us our RV. They know that we are going to spend a hundred years building houses, hospitals and schools and forget all about ascension because we will be so busy patting ourselves on the back at what good people we are.

The Galactics want us to use this money to promote ascension not hinder it. The Atlanteans didn't build Atlantis and then ascend. They learned to infuse crystals with high frequency to which they attuned themselves to and attained ascension on their own. Then they built Atlantis just by thinking it into existence.

I suggest we build large high frequency generators to raise the frequency of the world and unless you are someone sitting in the International Space Station we will ascend with the earth.

I believe that raising the earth's frequency to a steady 13hz would do it. After that the Galactics will build a new earth in a matter of days.

If we could convince the OPTW to finance a project like this we wouldn't need an RV but we all know that will never happen so we need an RV. After the new earth is built we will never need money again which is why the Galactics think we are silly for wanting money now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: "The Galactic's Think we are Silly" by (Anonymous) - 7/5/18   Fri Jul 06, 2018 1:48 am

Interesting that SETI hasn't detected these Galactics in 50 years of searching for them, but dinarians have not only detected them but they also know what they think.

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.jewandgreek.com
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: "The Galactic's Think we are Silly" by (Anonymous) - 7/5/18   Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:51 am

And rational people know that "Anonymous", and those like him/her, are not only silly but immensely deluded as well.

There are two kinds of people...and I don't like them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: "The Galactic's Think we are Silly" by (Anonymous) - 7/5/18   Sat Jul 07, 2018 12:19 am

Wow, every time I think things can't get any more ludicrous someone comes along to prove me wrong ...

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile

"The Galactic's Think we are Silly" by (Anonymous) - 7/5/18
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: CHATTER from DINARIANS-
Jump to: