Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Adam Montana: "...and that will get this train back on track"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Adam Montana: "...and that will get this train back on track"   Wed Jul 04, 2018 11:38 pm

Adam Montana  

Work is steady across the pond in that big sandpit, which is all I’m asking for right now.   Abadi continues to move forward as if there wasn’t even another party and there weren’t elections recently. I’m not sure I’ve ever witnessed someone so smoothly ignoring the outcries from what has historically been a very disruptive opposition in these times. It’s actually refreshing to see! ...I’ve been a supporter of Abadi since before he was first elected to his position. His demeanor and work ethic at this time, in spite of what could easily be an excuse to let things slide… the man is once again proving he’s business minded and goal oriented.

In spite of that, I think we’re still on the uphill slope of this thing, at least for the next week or so. There may not be an “official” announcement of an election “winner”, or there may be multiple “announcements” that end up being meaningless and Abadi just carries on doing his job… if we don’t see anything negative in the next 3-7 days, I think we’re looking at some HCL news within the next couple weeks, and that will get this train back on track. Looking forward to some exciting times in the VERY near future, my friends! All it’s going to take is a little nudging and we’re off...

7/4/18
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Adam Montana: "...and that will get this train back on track"   Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:26 am

There is no "thing" to be on the uphill slope of, nor a train to get back on track, just a bunch of frauds and liars ... don't like it, well if the shoe fits ...

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Adam Montana: "...and that will get this train back on track"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: GURU FICTION & PREDICTION DAILY-