Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Sawson calls for the formation of a government by an Iraqi decision and the fight against corrupt I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Sawson calls for the formation of a government by an Iraqi decision and the fight against corrupt I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Sawson calls for the formation of a government by an Iraqi decision and the fight against corrupt I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Sawson calls for the formation of a government by an Iraqi decision and the fight against corrupt I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Sawson calls for the formation of a government by an Iraqi decision and the fight against corrupt I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Sawson calls for the formation of a government by an Iraqi decision and the fight against corrupt I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Sawson calls for the formation of a government by an Iraqi decision and the fight against corrupt I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Sawson calls for the formation of a government by an Iraqi decision and the fight against corrupt I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Sawson calls for the formation of a government by an Iraqi decision and the fight against corrupt I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Sawson calls for the formation of a government by an Iraqi decision and the fight against corrupt I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Sawson calls for the formation of a government by an Iraqi decision and the fight against corrupt I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Sawson calls for the formation of a government by an Iraqi decision and the fight against corrupt I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Sawson calls for the formation of a government by an Iraqi decision and the fight against corrupt I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Sawson calls for the formation of a government by an Iraqi decision and the fight against corrupt I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Sawson calls for the formation of a government by an Iraqi decision and the fight against corrupt I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Sawson calls for the formation of a government by an Iraqi decision and the fight against corrupt I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Sawson calls for the formation of a government by an Iraqi decision and the fight against corrupt I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Sawson calls for the formation of a government by an Iraqi decision and the fight against corrupt I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Sawson calls for the formation of a government by an Iraqi decision and the fight against corrupt I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Sawson calls for the formation of a government by an Iraqi decision and the fight against corrupt I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Sawson calls for the formation of a government by an Iraqi decision and the fight against corrupt

Go down

Sawson calls for the formation of a government by an Iraqi decision and the fight against corrupt Empty Sawson calls for the formation of a government by an Iraqi decision and the fight against corrupt

Post by RamblerNash Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:17 am

Sawson calls for the formation of a government by an Iraqi decision and the fight against corrupt

Sawson calls for the formation of a government by an Iraqi decision and the fight against corrupt NB-240822-636661382834373700

Monday 2 July

Alsumaria News / Baghdad The
Alliance of Sawson, Monday, the continuing calls of the leader of the Sadrist movement Moqtada al-Sadr on the formation of the new government as "a responsibility borne by the government and all political forces," while calling for the formation of a government by an Iraqi decision.

"The questions asked by Mr. Sadr about the trial of the corrupt and the importance of the decision to be Iraqi, not Eastern and Western, and when Iraq is prosperous and when the youth have a role in building the country, but the questions of the stage from which the uterus can That the political blocs mature political program ambitious to build the state. "

Al-Jubouri added that "the current and future stage requires everyone to rise to the level of challenges and perhaps the most important challenge facing everyone is how to build the institutions of the state on the right basis in terms of free of corruption, which must start with the fight against senior heads, whatever they are independent of the Iraqi decision and attention to production so that we accumulate Inputs to establish a strong currency with the importance of giving young people the role they deserve. "

"The current political movement stems from the predominance of partisan, sectarian and ethnic interests over the supreme national interests, which everyone must realize if we want to work in the right direction."

The leader of the Sadrist movement, Moqtada al-Sadr, on Monday in a tweet on the social networking site " Twitter " four questions about the corrupt and the Iraqi economy, while stressing that everyone is waiting for the trial of the corrupt.

LINK

Sawson calls for the formation of a government by an Iraqi decision and the fight against corrupt 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum