Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Baghdad market: June the most traded .. We have recorded more than 17 billion shares and the value exceeded the 10 billion dinars I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Baghdad market: June the most traded .. We have recorded more than 17 billion shares and the value exceeded the 10 billion dinars I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Baghdad market: June the most traded .. We have recorded more than 17 billion shares and the value exceeded the 10 billion dinars I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Baghdad market: June the most traded .. We have recorded more than 17 billion shares and the value exceeded the 10 billion dinars I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Baghdad market: June the most traded .. We have recorded more than 17 billion shares and the value exceeded the 10 billion dinars I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Baghdad market: June the most traded .. We have recorded more than 17 billion shares and the value exceeded the 10 billion dinars I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Baghdad market: June the most traded .. We have recorded more than 17 billion shares and the value exceeded the 10 billion dinars I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Baghdad market: June the most traded .. We have recorded more than 17 billion shares and the value exceeded the 10 billion dinars I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Baghdad market: June the most traded .. We have recorded more than 17 billion shares and the value exceeded the 10 billion dinars I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Baghdad market: June the most traded .. We have recorded more than 17 billion shares and the value exceeded the 10 billion dinars I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Baghdad market: June the most traded .. We have recorded more than 17 billion shares and the value exceeded the 10 billion dinars I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Baghdad market: June the most traded .. We have recorded more than 17 billion shares and the value exceeded the 10 billion dinars I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Baghdad market: June the most traded .. We have recorded more than 17 billion shares and the value exceeded the 10 billion dinars I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Baghdad market: June the most traded .. We have recorded more than 17 billion shares and the value exceeded the 10 billion dinars I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Baghdad market: June the most traded .. We have recorded more than 17 billion shares and the value exceeded the 10 billion dinars I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Baghdad market: June the most traded .. We have recorded more than 17 billion shares and the value exceeded the 10 billion dinars I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Baghdad market: June the most traded .. We have recorded more than 17 billion shares and the value exceeded the 10 billion dinars I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Baghdad market: June the most traded .. We have recorded more than 17 billion shares and the value exceeded the 10 billion dinars I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Baghdad market: June the most traded .. We have recorded more than 17 billion shares and the value exceeded the 10 billion dinars I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Baghdad market: June the most traded .. We have recorded more than 17 billion shares and the value exceeded the 10 billion dinars I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Baghdad market: June the most traded .. We have recorded more than 17 billion shares and the value exceeded the 10 billion dinars

Go down

Baghdad market: June the most traded .. We have recorded more than 17 billion shares and the value exceeded the 10 billion dinars Empty Baghdad market: June the most traded .. We have recorded more than 17 billion shares and the value exceeded the 10 billion dinars

Post by RamblerNash Sun Jul 01, 2018 11:16 am

Baghdad market: June the most traded .. We have recorded more than 17 billion shares and the value exceeded the 10 billion dinars

Baghdad market: June the most traded .. We have recorded more than 17 billion shares and the value exceeded the 10 billion dinars Image

01-07-2018 02:00 PM

The Euphrates -

The index of the Iraqi market for securities traded 17 billion shares and the value exceeded the 10 billion dinars in 17 trading sessions with the participation of 64 joint stock companies out of 102.

The Executive Director of the market Taha Ahmed Abdul Salam said in a statement that the Thursday, June 28 was the last sessions of June 2018 in the Iraqi market for securities and data on trading indicators indicators during June, the number of trading sessions organized by the market was (17) ), While the number of companies traded shares (64) joint-stock companies out of (102) companies.

Abdul Salam said that the number of shares traded during the month of June amounted to more than (17) billion shares, while the value of shares traded more than (10) billion dinars.

As for the number of shares traded by foreigners in the purchase, Abdul Salam said that he reached (912) million shares, while the value of more than (2) billion dinars, while the number of shares traded by foreigners sold amounted to more than (2) billion shares and worth more From (2) billion dinars.

Abdul Salam continued to be traded shares price index ISX60 closed at (593.98) points in the first session of the month of June and closed at (579.06) points in the last session of the month, a decrease of (2.51%)

to that draw Abdul Salam that ( 56) a joint stock company started to submit the annual disclosure for 2017 and 47 companies were delayed in submitting the annual disclosure.

http://www.alforat.info/index.php?page=article&id=58213

Baghdad market: June the most traded .. We have recorded more than 17 billion shares and the value exceeded the 10 billion dinars 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum