Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

TNT SHOWTIME CC (Notes by Adept1) 6/29/18

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: TNT SHOWTIME CC (Notes by Adept1) 6/29/18   Sat Jun 30, 2018 7:33 pm

TNT Call 29-June-2018

Replay: 641.715.0623, PIN CODE 409029#

AUDIO REPLAY LINK

RayRen: Good afternoon, TNT super-fantastic family!  This is Fantabulous Friday, June 29 2018, with yours truly RayRen98 here along with Tony.

Tony:  Good morning, TNT!

RayRen:  No updates from yesterday; I guess we could discuss the politics in Iraq, and if there is anything in particular about their banks being closed.

Tony:  In Iraq, Parliament is not extended, and their last day is officially on Saturday at midnight, when they lose all their protections, power, and leadership.  WE know that the banks closed yesterday and will not reopen until Sunday.   They are continuing to do the education about the lower denominations and what they mean to the citizens.  Everything is going according to THEIR plan, not ours.  Are we still looking for this by the end of the month?  Anything could happen, but the banks are closed. Rumor has it this could happen on Monday or Tuesday, once Parliament and the banks are in session again.  We do hear the plan is moving forward, and NOT to September or January of next year. We are actually looking good.

Let me make something else clear to everyone as well.  I keep getting updates from other sites, saying “Tony said X or Y”.  I don’t know where this nonsense is coming from;  it has nothing to do with what we said on the call.  If you want to know exactly what Tony or Ray is saying, listen to the call replay!  My name is Tony Renfrow – that’s who I am.  He is Ray Renfrow.  Everyone knows who we are, unlike some dinar gurus or sites.  What Tony says is always on the recording, and I’m not hiding behind any fake name, trying to tell you something one day and something else the next. I’ve always told you the dinar will revalue, and over three dollars.  I have always told you about the GCR;  now financial and government people putting out information about the GCR.  I’ve always told you the Zim will go, and a rate between 11 and 22 cents, but others are saying the Zim is not going, even those the banks are now saying that Zim will be exchanged.  Some people are trying to help others get through this and beyond.  That’s all we are trying to do:  to get people get through this and plan for the post-RV circumstances.  Some other people have a mission to discourage us and to slow this down.  I tell you what’s actually going on.

I got a call today saying he talked to a guy in the military who said “hey, the military wouldn’t say it like that!”  Nobody knows how someone else will say whatever.  Some other person said, “This is exactly how they would say it!”  Every time I was sent overseas, we got to use dollars both on and off the base, like in Iraq until very recently.  Now Iraq is saying not to use dollars, and that is a significant change.

Why would anyone lie to me, or to us?  I’m no one special.  If I’m standing and talking to a guy at Base X in the Finance Department, and he gives me all this information about how the exchange is going to work, and then you talk to someone else at that same base and he denies it all – hey, there can be a misunderstanding or maybe he works in the motor pool.  I’ve never had anyone in Finance tell me not to take dollars or to only take $100 to a new country.  If someone is saying that now about Iraq, it’s significant and we’re lucky to get that information.  I can only tell you what did happen here, so far as we have been told.  So be careful about what you listen to and take in, because some people are paid to give out misinformation.  I already do my research and have my contacts, so all those sending me information from other sites.  That is really not necessary.

Questions from the TNT forum

Q:  Is the Iranian rial one of the five currencies in the first basket?  A:  The five currencies we know about for sure are dinar, dong, rupiah, Afghani, and Zim.  We don’t know for sure if the rial is the sixth currency – at one point it was, for sure, but with the recent sanctions, they may put it in the second basket.  Ray:  I hope it is in the second basket, because we can all acquire more before it goes up.

Q:  You have not mentioned the Zim lately. Is it still in the first basket?  A:  Yes, we talked about this on the last call.

Q:  On Wednesday’s call Ray clarified a statement Tony made to our resident CIA caller (404) about an event that was supposed to have happened on either Tuesday or Wednesday, but you were both waiting for confirmation of that event. Have you gotten confirmation of that event or was it something that just didn’t materialize?  A:  I haven’t heard anything about the announcement from the Paris Conference, if that’s what you mean.  Ray:  It was either rates of the banks saying this is happening for the fourth day in the row.  Tony:  No, the banks didn’t say it was released.  The dinar rate is $3.52 on the screens, although it was grayed out, which means they cannot do anything yet.

Q:  What is the everyday rate of the Dong?  What is the contract rate of the Dong?  A:  The international rate is on Forex – you can look it up.  Post-RV, the rate will be anywhere from 47 cents to $2 – that might be the contract rate.

Q:  Anything from the mosques?  A:  No, because it’s all public now, on the screens.  It’s all happening according to our contacts in Kurdistan, Fallujah, and Baghdad.

Q:  How many exchange banks are on your list?  A:  Holding steady at 75 – those are the banks currently buying and selling Iraqi dinar, at the low rate.

Q:  Are you getting news from your committee member?  A:  Nothing new.

Q:  Will Ray be having webinars concerning entities, family charities, etc.?  A:  Sure.

Q:  On the last call you mentioned that any funds moved into a trust after the initial 50 million becomes taxable. Is it allowable to move 50 million into multiple trust accounts with the same results?   A:  That was the information we were given, but you need to check with your own professionals, for your circumstances.  If it were me, I’d hold that to you, as the grantor.  If you can move multiple tranches of 50 million, that would defeat the purpose of that rule.  Your focus post-RV is to understand the rules so that you can work around them, just like wealthy people do now.  Instead of dreading what is coming down the pike for you, focus on what’s coming down the pike for them. I don’t believe those who pass laws will create laws that will hurt them, so there must be loopholes.  If you can’t beat ‘em, join ‘em.

Questions from live callers

951 caller:  What is the start of the week in Iraq?

Tony:  Friday is their holy day, so the week starts on Saturday.

Caller:  Can you talk about digital money?

Tony:  Digital money is every transaction of value that occurs without handing them paper money:  credit cards, debit cards, wire transfers, paying bills/mortgage online, etc.

Caller:  So if I want to give money to my church, I can send it directly through the bank.  Can you give us anything on dates?

Tony:  I’ve been hearing July 2-3.  It’s a new Parliament and government, so everything can go a whole lot faster.  That’s what I’m looking at until they give me something different.

630 caller:  I’ve been listening for four years. Pam said, “Don’t worry about anything;  if you listen to these calls, you know more than you think you know.”  My son is totally deaf, and I have quite a bit of currency, and I want him to have Zim, but he knows nothing about it.  Would it be feasible for me to exchange for him, with a Power of Attorney?

Tony:  Does he have a bank account?  Does he maintain that bank account?  From what you’ve told me so far, he can do his own transactions, deaf or not.  All he needs to know is that you are giving him currency, and you can go with him to help with the conversation OR the bank can bring in a translator for him.  When the time comes, you call and make the appointment for/with him.  Then you tell your son what you’ve done, and go in with him.  I don’t think you need a Power of Attorney if you explain what’s happening, and then your son can make his own decisions.

713 caller:  Are you getting the feeling that this HAS to happen, or else riots will break out?

Tony:  This is the third time they have pushed out this education, and this time it’s even more widespread.  They are getting people prepared to do this.  Also, Iraq won all these awards at the Paris Conference for how they are changing the economy, plus the CBI and GOI are inviting in all these foreign investors, and they don’t want to disappoint them.  Today the Parliament tried to extend their time, and that was shot down.  Only 15 members showed up;  the rest are in the wind because their time is over on Saturday at midnight. Maliki tried to start something earlier in the month, and that didn’t work, so everyone can see that the new Parliament will be seated on 1. July.  I don’t know how many are new members, but 68 were NOT re-elected, and they were mostly on Maliki’s side.  The new Parliament will vote for Abadi as Prime Minister;  it’s a done deal.

Tony:  I was talking in the last call about giving out Bentleys to the mods, and I definitely plan to include the transcribers in that pool – but you have to show up at the event!’

Next caller:  What the difference between Zim holder redeeming their currency rather than everyone else exchanging theirs?

Tony:  Unless you have actual Zim bonds, I think all currencies will be exchanged.

Caller:  Which currencies are supposed to be in the first basket?

Ray:  Dinar, dong, rupiah, Afghani, Zim, and possibly the Iranian rial.

281 caller:  Do you think this will pop on the CBI before anywhere else?  Would that be the first place to watch?

Tony:  I think we’ll see it at the same time, as soon as it is released.  Out of all the Iraqi contacts and banking contacts we have, we’ll know when it happens.  As soon as we find out, we’ll let you all know about it, and we can go to the bank.  You get to relax all day long, waiting for the TNT call.  After the call, you get to go back to your lives, but then I start getting calls.  I’m working all day getting on top of the intel so you don’t have to.

Caller:  Do you think it will happen in the wee hours of the morning?

Tony: The plan was always 9am Baghdad time, when the markets open there, or at 3.45pm EST, when the markets close on the East Coast on a  Friday afternoon.  Now we just want it any time, any day, any hour as they try to push it through.  All this week the banks said that they wanted to push it through after 6pm EST, but it didn’t go.

Next caller:  Do you ever talk to Vic from the Gatekeepers?  He’s the only one that I ever listen to besides TNT.  He was born in Turkey, then was brought up in Iran.  IN a recent call, he explained why this IS going to happen.  I think you would like him.

Tony:  Never heard of him.

Caller:  Will they make an announcement about the PM on Sunday?

Tony:  They could rush this whole thing, but the vote hasn’t been ratified yet, so… the new Parliament starts on Sunday, but I don’t know how they can do that if the election hasn’t been ratified.  I just don’t know how quickly they can do this.  There have been a lot of articles saying they have formed the largest bloc and Abadi will be PM.  I just don’t know how long the official process will take.  The guys who retained their seats will probably show up;  the members/seats in question will probably not.  The CBI is in charge of the release, and they are waiting for ‘a suitable environment’.  If Abadi is in charge of a new Parliament and government, I would think that is a suitable environment.

Next 281 caller:  Have you heard anyting about WF being taken out of this?

Tony:  <laughter> I did hear that a guru was telling everyone that WF was out and that caused the delay while they reconfigure all the exchange centers.  I told you a story about a guy being called into his bank and told that this is all happening – and that was WF.  So you know the answer to your question.

Caller:  My husband has theatre productions including videos on YouTube;  post-RV we would like to have a foundation that helps disadvantaged youth through drama.  Can we do that with a private operating foundation?  We want to do this throughout the US, and include housing for the youth while they work with us.

Ray:  Yes, you can do that.  I would set up a private family foundation first, and then set up a private operating foundation for the drama, with possibly a separate foundation for the housing part.

Caller:  [other gurus being disrespectful of TNT calls]

Tony:  We’ve noticed for years that many other gurus only have their calls after our calls because either they don’t have information of their own so they are waiting for ours, or they want to pretend they are the only ones with accurate information.  People want their 15 minutes of fame, and I’m happy for them to have it.  We are here to help people understand what is happening and how to deal with it.  Therefore, banks and other sources have actually come to us with their information.  I don’t know of any other guru or site that is trying to help people deal with what comes afterwards.  What I don’t like is when they say “If you don’t buy our trust…” or “You can’t exchange Zim unless…”  I am happy to tell everyone what I know, because that’s what I do on this call anyway!  I am Tony Renfrow, that is Ray Renfrow, and we stand openly behind what we say, do, and try to accomplish here.  If that helps other gurus as well, that’s okay.

470/404 caller:  “The CIA caller”?  Really?  I’m not CIA and never will be.  With respect to the banks being closed, were they closed all day?

Tony: They were closed all day Thursday, Friday, and Saturday, and will reopen Sunday with (we hope) new rates and processes.

Caller:  We know the situation with respect to Abadi;  what about the Speaker of Parliament and the President of Iraq?

Tony:  Debori was voted out, and I don’t know about the other guy.

Caller:  What impact will it have if DeutscheBank fails the stress test?  [No impact.]  As we go into the GCR with asset-backed currencies, will the drop in gold price affect that?  Or should we not worry because prices are manipulated anyway?

Tony:  Gold and oil got hand in hand with the dollar, and they are all being manipulated.  Even though we are on Basel III, we are not on the gold standard.  On March 22nd, the relevant document was submitted, and it will not come onstream for 18 months.  I am not concerned with the price of gold or oil because it goes up and down as they want it to. As long as the price of oil is over $46 as in the Iraqi Budget, it still fits the criteria and we can still have the RV and GCR.

480 caller:  When the exchange takes place, will there still be a limit of $7,000 cash?

Tony:   That is the same.  You can buy things with your debit card or credit card, and you can send bank wires of up to $500,000 in the first 30 days. You should have immediate access to 10% of your funds immediately, and the rest within 24-48 hours.

443 caller:  Re the Pay it Forward, I have a good process that I’d like to share.  We have so many members, and if we are supposed to do our PIF ten days later, that gives us all time to print up post cards or business cards with their phone number plus two-letter state abbreviation. Tony can set up a special email and people can send emails giving their identifier and the amount they gave away.  Then Tony sets up a special secret page and only the top hundred people get access to that page.

Tony:  Put all that into an emall and send it to me.

Ray:  Let’s just hire her to do it!

Caller:  I will then hire my sister, who is the Queen Bee of processing, and who tracks social media for her job…

Tony:  Ray will take down your number and we’ll talk.  It’s a good idea.

240 caller:  Talking about foundations, I am a little confused. I thought I had it all set up on paper the way I want to do it, but now I’m not sure.  So… 1) Family foundation for blood relatives – is there a foundation that does the same thing?

Ray:  A foundation is an organization for running projects, and it has to be based on a structure.  Many foundations are set up as corporations, but it can be set up as a trust.  A trust by itself or corporation by itself does not automatically have tax-exempt status.  A foundation can apply for tax-exempt status depending on its charitable purpose or activity.  So the foundation is the charitable piece, NOT the trust.

Caller:  Thank you.  Now I can do more research until I can get together with an attorney.  Are we being unreasonable wanting to know everything going on in the Iraqi government, when we don’t even know what’s going on in the US government?

Ray:  Why would you even want to know all that when you can’t do anything about it?

Tony:  The more you know, the more you can effect change. Also, the more I know what they are doing, the more choices I have about what I’m doing.  No, they will never be fully transparent, but for those who are looking and learning, more makes sense (or not).  You can read an article and say, “That’s not true!”.  This is good training for the changes we want to make in our communities, regions, states, etc.  The more we keep an eye on what the government does, the less they can get away with.

Closing Statement

Tony:  They pushed for this to got through this week (in the US banks) but it didn’t.  The new Iraqi Parliament meets on Sunday, and the Iraqi banks also open on that day, with new rates (we hope).  If the GOI is satisfied, then we hope the CBI will flip the switch.  They continue to educate the Iraqi citizens, and after Sunday we should be back to where the Iraqi government was before the election, when everyone was cool and calm and ready to go.  If we don’t get an update over the weekend, I’ll see you Monday.

RayRen:  Keep believing!

RayRen played I Believehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DYrqOUKLtA

LINK
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: TNT SHOWTIME CC (Notes by Adept1) 6/29/18   Sat Jun 30, 2018 9:32 pm

@Tony wrote:
Why would anyone lie to me, or to us?

The bigger question is why anyone would not have figured out by now that you are a liar and a fraud, and your brother is no better. You think the jail time you just served for fraud would have tipped them off ...

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Majek
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

PostSubject: Re: TNT SHOWTIME CC (Notes by Adept1) 6/29/18   Sun Jul 01, 2018 6:22 am

Imagine that, it’s July 1 and no RV!! Don’t worry TNT, Tony will return Monday with whistling way wen to give you more hype that will keep you hanging on all of July. When will you idiots figure out they are low life scammers making money off you!!?  Quit being so dumb and letting these proven convicts mislead you!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

TNT SHOWTIME CC (Notes by Adept1) 6/29/18
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: GURU FICTION & PREDICTION DAILY-