Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Al-Hanal: Iraq has sought in recent years to promote the banking sector to stimulate the Iraqi economy I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Al-Hanal: Iraq has sought in recent years to promote the banking sector to stimulate the Iraqi economy I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Al-Hanal: Iraq has sought in recent years to promote the banking sector to stimulate the Iraqi economy I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Al-Hanal: Iraq has sought in recent years to promote the banking sector to stimulate the Iraqi economy I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Al-Hanal: Iraq has sought in recent years to promote the banking sector to stimulate the Iraqi economy I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Al-Hanal: Iraq has sought in recent years to promote the banking sector to stimulate the Iraqi economy I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Al-Hanal: Iraq has sought in recent years to promote the banking sector to stimulate the Iraqi economy I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Al-Hanal: Iraq has sought in recent years to promote the banking sector to stimulate the Iraqi economy I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Al-Hanal: Iraq has sought in recent years to promote the banking sector to stimulate the Iraqi economy I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Al-Hanal: Iraq has sought in recent years to promote the banking sector to stimulate the Iraqi economy I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Al-Hanal: Iraq has sought in recent years to promote the banking sector to stimulate the Iraqi economy I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Al-Hanal: Iraq has sought in recent years to promote the banking sector to stimulate the Iraqi economy I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Al-Hanal: Iraq has sought in recent years to promote the banking sector to stimulate the Iraqi economy I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Al-Hanal: Iraq has sought in recent years to promote the banking sector to stimulate the Iraqi economy I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Al-Hanal: Iraq has sought in recent years to promote the banking sector to stimulate the Iraqi economy I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Al-Hanal: Iraq has sought in recent years to promote the banking sector to stimulate the Iraqi economy I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Al-Hanal: Iraq has sought in recent years to promote the banking sector to stimulate the Iraqi economy I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Al-Hanal: Iraq has sought in recent years to promote the banking sector to stimulate the Iraqi economy I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Al-Hanal: Iraq has sought in recent years to promote the banking sector to stimulate the Iraqi economy I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Al-Hanal: Iraq has sought in recent years to promote the banking sector to stimulate the Iraqi economy I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Al-Hanal: Iraq has sought in recent years to promote the banking sector to stimulate the Iraqi economy

Go down

Al-Hanal: Iraq has sought in recent years to promote the banking sector to stimulate the Iraqi economy Empty Al-Hanal: Iraq has sought in recent years to promote the banking sector to stimulate the Iraqi economy

Post by RamblerNash Sat Jun 30, 2018 10:12 am

Al-Hanal: Iraq has sought in recent years to promote the banking sector to stimulate the Iraqi economy

Al-Hanal: Iraq has sought in recent years to promote the banking sector to stimulate the Iraqi economy 8674

During his speech at the 2018 Arab International Banking Summit

29/06/2018

Economy News Baghdad

The President of the Association of Iraqi private banks Wadih al-Hanalal, Friday, that Iraq has sought in recent years, led by the Central Bank and the participation of the Association of Banks, to promote the Iraqi banking sector because it is the main artery that feeds and activates the Iraqi economy.

Al-Hantal said during his speech at the Arab International Banking Summit, and attended by the "Economy News", that "at the beginning we extend our best congratulations and congratulations to the Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq Ali Mohsen Al-Alak for his choice and merit as the best governor in the Arab region in 2018, to lead monetary policy in Iraq under difficult circumstances Iraq has passed through crises, most notably the war on terrorism and low oil prices, where the Central Bank of Iraq, led by the governor, proved to be an independent and solid institution capable of overcoming these difficulties. We also thank the Union of Arab Banks for choosing this and shedding light on the situation of the banking sector in Iraq".

He added that "Iraq has sought in recent years, under the leadership of the Central Bank of Iraq and the participation of the Association of Iraqi private banks," he said, adding that "Iraq has sought in recent years, led by the Central Bank of Iraq and the participation of the Association of Iraqi private banks , To promote the Iraqi banking sector because it is the main artery that feeds and activates the Iraqi economy.

He explained that "despite the exit of Iraq from the controls and restrictions of the seventh item of the United Nations, and its openness to the world, but we in the Iraqi banking sector, we still suffer from the so-called banking blockade, where the banking relations of Iraqi banks with Arab and international banks below the required level, Strive to activate banking relations with foreign banks. "

He pointed out that "the Iraqi banking sector is open to all international banks, and there are a lot of Arab banks or foreign actually in Iraq, and there are other banks wishing to enter the Iraqi market, and this is evidence of the improvement and development of this market, The Iraqi banker from within. "

And enables the individuals and companies to conduct their financial transactions accurately and safely and the banks to respond to this request and opening up more on the Iraqi market, the world turns into an open loop financial transactions after it was based on closed rings, which do not exceed the scope of one bank or one country taking into account the importance of openness to the world After the era of internal wars and crises in Iraq, where the Iraqi banking sector adopted the application of all international requirements and standards related to banking, including, but not limited to, recommendations of Basel (1,2,3), The Financial Stability Council, and other recommendations and legislation. This concern and commitment by our Iraqi banks to comply with this legislation is a result of their conviction and awareness of the importance of their impact on their work inside and outside Iraq. "

"We call on the Arab banks first and the international banks to work seriously to establish banking relations with Iraq in order to open up mutual relations between the Iraqi economy and foreign economies, exchange experiences and knowledge, and thus build confidence and revive the economy.

He concluded by saying: "I must express my pride and admiration for the persevering efforts exerted by the team of the Union of Arab Banks in order to make this a success. The good organization and management of the meetings of the Arab International Banking Summit this year have had a great impact on their success and achievement of their objectives. I am proud of all the colleagues who have provided the juice of their ideas in order to elevate the Arab banking work, wishing all success and success. "

It is worth mentioning that the Central Bank of Iraq has adopted ambitious plans to activate the financial coverage and also works to create all the technical requirements for this through the development of infrastructure where he established the central national division and a number of important electronic systems that are linked to Iraqi banks and worked to create the legal basis through To amend and legislate relevant laws such as the electronic payment law and to establish controls for the formulation of strategic policies.

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=12770

Al-Hanal: Iraq has sought in recent years to promote the banking sector to stimulate the Iraqi economy 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum