Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Sadr decides to structure the Peace Corps I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Sadr decides to structure the Peace Corps I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Sadr decides to structure the Peace Corps I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Sadr decides to structure the Peace Corps I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Sadr decides to structure the Peace Corps I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Sadr decides to structure the Peace Corps I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Sadr decides to structure the Peace Corps I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Sadr decides to structure the Peace Corps I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Sadr decides to structure the Peace Corps I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Sadr decides to structure the Peace Corps I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Sadr decides to structure the Peace Corps I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Sadr decides to structure the Peace Corps I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Sadr decides to structure the Peace Corps I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Sadr decides to structure the Peace Corps I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Sadr decides to structure the Peace Corps I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Sadr decides to structure the Peace Corps I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Sadr decides to structure the Peace Corps I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Sadr decides to structure the Peace Corps I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Sadr decides to structure the Peace Corps I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Sadr decides to structure the Peace Corps I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Sadr decides to structure the Peace Corps

Go down

Sadr decides to structure the Peace Corps Empty Sadr decides to structure the Peace Corps

Post by RamblerNash Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:18 pm

Sadr decides to structure the Peace Corps

Sadr decides to structure the Peace Corps NB-240499-636657956745610177

Thursday 28 June

BAGHDAD ( Reuters) -
Sadr's leader Moqtada al-Sadr on Thursday decided to "structure" the peacekeepers except for Karbala and Samarra , directing his followers to return weapons received from the state while preventing military action outside Iraq .

Sadr said in a statement received by Alsumaria News a copy of it, "to advance the interests of Iraq and the general strengthening of the Iraqi government if the next and strengthen the army, police and security forces, we decided to structure the peace, except Samarra and Karbala and their dependencies," pointing to "to maintain the headquarters of the band in Baghdad and one of the provinces Only the south and dissolve all below it. "

He explained, "All the leaders of the current Saraya, except what is excluded in the first paragraph, as advisers to us and have the right to discuss work on the ground with my utmost respect for them and thanks to their efforts and jihad."

"The brother of Abu Yasser is appointed as a jihadi auxiliary to us, and the brothers Abu Reda, Abu Hassan and Ali al-Musawi are appointed as a jihadi committee and officials of the peace brigades in Baghdad, Samarra and Karbala exclusively.

Sadr ordered his followers to "return the weapons handed over by the state or use them in the areas mentioned in paragraph 1, as well as to develop a plan for other mechanisms such as cars and other property, and to prevent the use of the name of the Saraya in jihadist work, or to expose himself to accountability and punishment, Except in the above areas. "

"The military action outside Iraq is strictly prohibited and a proper mechanism is put in place to store the official weapon and not harm civilians," he said, concluding his statement with a five-year window, thanking his former jihadi aide. He will remain our patron and I will remain grateful to him. "

LINK

Sadr decides to structure the Peace Corps 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum