Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Erbil and Baghdad agree on security and economic files I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Erbil and Baghdad agree on security and economic files I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Erbil and Baghdad agree on security and economic files I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Erbil and Baghdad agree on security and economic files I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Erbil and Baghdad agree on security and economic files I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Erbil and Baghdad agree on security and economic files I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Erbil and Baghdad agree on security and economic files I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Erbil and Baghdad agree on security and economic files I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Erbil and Baghdad agree on security and economic files I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Erbil and Baghdad agree on security and economic files I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Erbil and Baghdad agree on security and economic files I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Erbil and Baghdad agree on security and economic files I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Erbil and Baghdad agree on security and economic files I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Erbil and Baghdad agree on security and economic files I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Erbil and Baghdad agree on security and economic files I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Erbil and Baghdad agree on security and economic files I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Erbil and Baghdad agree on security and economic files I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Erbil and Baghdad agree on security and economic files I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Erbil and Baghdad agree on security and economic files I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Erbil and Baghdad agree on security and economic files I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Erbil and Baghdad agree on security and economic files

Go down

Erbil and Baghdad agree on security and economic files Empty Erbil and Baghdad agree on security and economic files

Post by RamblerNash Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:14 pm

Erbil and Baghdad agree on security and economic files

Erbil and Baghdad agree on security and economic files 00000000

Twilight News

10 hours ago

Shafaq News / Two delegations of the federal governments and the Kurdistan region, on Thursday, agreed on several files, including security and economic.

The Ministry of the Interior of the Kurdistan Regional Government, in a statement, that "a joint meeting held today between the governments of Iraq and the Kurdistan Region under the chairmanship of the Minister of Interior of the Territory, Karim Sinjari, and the Secretary General of the Iraqi Council of Ministers, Mahdi Alalak, to discuss the return of displaced persons to Nineveh province.

He added that "the meeting touched on the conditions of displaced Mosul in the provinces of the Kurdistan Region and the obstacles that prevent their return to their areas and ways to remove those obstacles."

The statement added that "it was decided to form a joint committee of the Secretariat of the Council of Ministers and the Center for Joint Coordination of crises of the Ministry of the Interior of the Kurdistan Region, with the aim of returning displaced from the provinces of Erbil and Dahuk to Nineveh and open roads to facilitate the return in addition to increasing trade movement between those provinces.

The meeting also issued several other resolutions aimed at securing the financial dues of the municipalities and providing more services and providing the basic needs of the citizens after returning home.

The meeting was attended by the Minister of Displacement and Migration Jassim Mohammed Al Jaf, the Undersecretary of the Iraqi Ministry of Interior Mowaffaq Group, Ninewa Governor Nofal Hammadi and other relevant officials.

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/2d05cc5e-4c95-4143-b268-a6f650e27b31

Erbil and Baghdad agree on security and economic files 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum