Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

TNT SHOWTIME CC (Notes by Adept1) 6/25/18

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: TNT SHOWTIME CC (Notes by Adept1) 6/25/18   Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:01 am

Replay: 641.715.0623, PIN CODE 409029#

AUDIO REPLAY LINK

RayRen: Good afternoon, TNT super-fantastic family!  This is Marvelous Monday, June 25 2018, with yours truly RayRen98 here along with Tony.  Friday’s call was cancelled.

Tony:  Good morning, TNT!  We apologize for cancelling the call on Friday.  We wanted to do the call, and we understand that some people were upset.  Calls are easy for me – Ray dials me in and I just talk.  However, it takes a lot of background organization.  In the past, I had a larger team to put all that together.  Ray does all that now;  I don’t even know the numbers!  Our mods in the forum do the hard part:  monitoring the forum, making sure everything is going smoothly.  We are all doing the very best we can to make the calls happen;  if it doesn’t, we are still doing the best we can to make that call happen. Sometimes we get to a point where it just cannot happen, and then we say “Okay, we just won’t do this one.”  Please understand that we did our best, and we just couldn’t do it.  I really value our mods and look forward to introducing them at Vegas, and giving each of them their own personal Bentley to let them know I understand how much they contribute, and that I appreciate them.  There are thousands of people on each call, and maybe a hundred people make donations, so most of you don’t have anything to complain about.

RayRen:  We sent out an update on Thursday about the court making a decision:

The Federal Court announced the legitimacy of the third amendment to the election law voted by Parliament. Salim Shawqi was stated as saying, “The decision of the Federal Court was expected, but the results of the elections will not have a major significance.”

PM Abadi is “expected” to immediately commence the arrest of the crooked politicians who lost their seats on July 1, 2018. He is also expected to start an investigation seeking those responsible for the fall of Mosul as previously requested by Sadr.

Implementation of the economic reforms is expected immediately following the placement of the new Parliament members.

Citizens have been in a two-week awareness campaign of the new changes by posting lower denoms on the billboards for all to see.

Tony:  So the court decided about the recounting of the votes – that they could not do away with votes from Kurdistan or votes cast abroad.  However, they did rule that they could manually recount the votes that were challenged, not every single vote.  They are only recount votes from the polling stations that they received complaints about.  No one believes that will change a thing, because the number of recounts won’t change the process.  It’s not going to take 60 or 90 days to recount those votes.  My crystal ball says that it will take ten days at the most.

Sadr and Abadi came out at the weekend and said they would be a team.  They are forming the largest bloc and will make an announcement this week.  The only one holding out right now is Kurdistan;  they are waiting for the votes to come out before deciding which way to jump.  Everyone else is signing up for the Nine Points that Sadr wanted to work with. Everyone else has now agreed to those Nine Points.  This is old news, rehashed. The only thing we are waiting for now is the formal announcement of hwo they are putting up for Prime Minister.

Meanwhile, Maliki and his crowd are trying to extend Parliament until 1. October, and the Court has already ruled that is not going to happen.  The new Parliament takes over 1. July, as of the court ruling this morning.  The new Parliament is supposed to take over even if they don’t have the vote recount yet.  Abadi and Sadr has already agreed to be the largest bloc, so we know who the PM will be.  They are only recounting the votes that were challenged, and that should happen in ten days or fewer.

The re-education from the CBI is continuing, with billboards and such.  Now there are newspaper articles saying that the CBI is going to delay the deletion of the three zeros because of the political turmoil.  That doesn’t make sense.  The CBI hasn’t said this, and I won’t pay attention to it until they do.  Then the CBI said something like this today. Can you believe this?!  What changed in the last two weeks?  We know about the votes, we know how the groups are that are coming together, and which is the largest bloc with the power to select the PM, and we know the court has ruled that the new Parliament will take power on 1. July.  It seems to me that the political situation is now a lot smoother than two weeks ago!  I hear what they’re saying, but I am watching what they are doing.  They have recalibrated the ATMs, taking out the dollars and putting in the lower denominations;  they are removing dollars from the country, and the auctions are going lower every day.  Everything I’m looking at says this thing is progressing.  Remember Kuwait and China each said, “We are not revaluing” and then they did.  These two situations/statements are not coming together for me, especially when what they are doing is so different from what they’re doing.

I don’t know what will happen tomorrow, but I know right now that the US and the bankers were excited this morning because this is supposed to come out sometime this week.  It’s a great day, all the news is out there, and it’s looking good.  In Iraq, they are still doing the re-education campaign, and they are informing the people about the use of the cards, etc.  They are explaining exactly what is happening, and when it’s happening.  I can see it moving in my crystal ball!

Questions from the TNT forum

Q:  After the exchange do we go to the wealth manager to do our further negotiations first or do we set up our Trusts/foundations first before we go to the bank negotiations? We were thinking that we might need to do our negotiations with the wealth manager a few days after exchange before we set up the trust/foundation but then we were thinking as a group that maybe we needed to set trust/foundations up before we go to wealth managers. We are dedicated to reading and discussing the call notes together and we all have the same conclusion that we really haven’t heard a procedure on which is first. A:  How much will it cost you to talk to the wealth managers?  How much will it cost to set up your entities?  The latter will cost $5-10K, so you’ll see your wealth manager first. For some, it might cost as much as $20, if you are creating a foundation as well, plus a couple of trusts.  Most of you will negotiate first;  once you have money in your account and create your entities, then you assign your investments into those entities.  Tony:  I will negotiate my rates and interest at the exchange, because once you’ve exchanged you cannot go back and renegotiate the rates.  I want to decide how much I will get and then I can decide where I want to put that money.  They will not let you renegotiate because some friend got two cents more.  So do that part first – get the money into your account – then move your money around.

Q:  How do we double check the math of the revalued rate multiplied by how much currency we have?  I know we need a calculator that will go that high…but I am concerned the bank may make a mistake and I am not going to catch it.  I’m pretty sure most of us have never seen that many zeros in our accounts ever!  A:  So you seriously think the bank is going to cheat you, right in your face, by doing the math wrong?  They are human, and they do make sense, but you can take your own calculator.  [Create a spreadsheet beforehand to get rough figures.  When TNT sends out the 800 numbers, they will give you the rates as they understand them.]

Q:  Wanting to confirm if the plan for exchanging in one’s ‘own district’ remains in effect;  if so, do you think there will be any exceptions?  A:  We haven’t heard any changes on that.  There are always exceptions to every rule.

Q:  If we have an LLC that holds our currencies, do we need to take our entire corporate book into the exchange or can we just take a copy of the Articles of Incorporation and a copy of the initial minutes showing that I am the manager of the LLC in my case? It would make the load a little lighter to not have to carry the whole document to the exchange. Trying to stay lean and mean.  A:  You might want to open the LLC account beforehand, to save time at the appointment.  Take the Articles and Minutes only.  The same is true for Trust entities:  just take the Statement of Trust and the EIN number, the things that establish the entity exists.  Call your bank now and ask for what they need to open a bank account.  That way you won’t be surprised on exchange day.

Q:  Tony said to Google platform rates;  I did that and I get thousands of things about banks and interest rates but nothing specific about platform rates.  A:  That’s because bank platforms are private;  you have to have a certain level of assets, and you have to be invited.  There are people in the forum who I know are involved in platforms, and we might have more information in our various groups.  You have to be sponsored, whether here or overseas.

Q:  Tony, you stated that after the Federal Court decision concerning the elections that the US banks may have a better timeframe as to when they think this will be ready to go. Have you gotten any updates from the US banks on a new window?  Or are they now waiting for the recount to be completed?  A:  I’ve already answered that question, even it was by mistake!  They are excited, so yes, they are back on board.

Secondly, have you been able to ascertain from your sources in Iraq whether or not the manual counting started right after Parliament’s vote OR they are only now just getting started after the Federal Courts decision? And approx. how long do your sources say they believe it will take to complete the counting?  A:  The rumor is that it will start on the 27th, and it will take three days to get this done. So it will be done by the time that the new Parliament takes over on 1. July.

Q:  Following Tony’s work on #wearethepeople in getting the “Powers That Be” to agree to allow the Contract Rate on the Dinar for people and groups, I.e. “man on the street”; it seems that the “available Contract Rate” is getting smaller by eliminating how much one could get of the contract rate.   Q. Do you think this is fair? If not, how can #wearethepeople raise the red flag before, during and after the exchange?  A:  I don’t think you understand how/why we did # wearethepeople. The campaign was successful, and they told me a certain percentage would be able to get contract rates, on a first-come, first-served basis.  It was always going to be related to how much you have.  Then the committee member suggested that no one would get contract rate.  They were forced to reconsider;  however, they did decide to limit the contract rate to those who would be under a billion dollars.   “Can we do something about it?”  Such as what?  Spread the same amount amongst a different set of people?  I can’t get mad at their decisions.  I would love to have all my currency at the contract rate, and I’ll make that attempt.  But if they have a formula that they want to work with, which spreads the wealth more widely, then I can’t be mad at that.  It depends on how much you have.  If you have a lot of currency, you should already have plans on how to use those funds for everyone’s benefit.

Q:  Will you open a discussion with those who attend your functions or via a call on the issue of this being a non-taxable event? (No capital gains, no ordinary income tax etc.)  A:  We will have discussions on all sorts of things that interest us.

Q:  Do either of you have any idea what is going on with lower denomination bills in Vietnam.  We haven’t heard much about the process of the currency changes they will be experiencing.  A:  No, we haven’t – it’s been a quiet process, but we know it will have to change.  They did adjust their rate a bit over the weekend.

Q:  Parliament said they can extend their time in office and power past July 1 and into 2019. Different articles are saying that some of the defeated groups have militias, and are subtly implying there will be war in the streets if their extension of power is not allowed.  So, will there have to be a new round of court decisions about this being possible or legal, further delaying any transition of power, and an eventual RV?  A:  So far as I heard, the court has already ruled against any further delays.

Q:  Please expound on how to create a Private Family Charitable Foundation using a complex Trust as its base. A:  A foundation is an organization that has to have a structure to rest on.  Many foundations are based on a corporation structure, but I favor a trust structure, and you can use any trust structure that benefits the eventual function of your foundation.  Be particular as to what structure you want, especially if it’s a trust.

Q:  Can you comment on the potentially negative influence of Sadr teaming up with individuals associated with Iranian influence, as it would be contrary to Sadr’s early position on non-external political influence from outside countries?  A:  Sadr and Abadi were going to team up, without all the other groups coming in yet.  Then Sadr said he wants this government to be inclusive, so he was open to talking to everybody, each and every group.  Amiri is Iran’s main guy now that Maliki is out.  Amiri runs the army in the streets, and the US wants Amiri’s street army to be kicked out.  However, Sadr doesn’t want interference from the US or Iran;  he wants the Iraqi government to represent Iraq, and he doesn’t want to exclude any group.  Sadr doesn’t have to like everything Amiri wants to do, or vice versa.  Sadr is not going to allow the new government to be territorial, but he will let Amiri in, to be inclusive.  Amiri and every other bloc has to align with the Nine Points to be part of the government.  If they do that, and if Abadi is still Prime Minister, Abadi will be in charge of the overall government including the military.  They are willing to induct the militias into the formal army (and pay them), and that will reduce iran’s influence.  That’s why they are partnering now.  [I imagine Sadr feel about Amiri the same way as s Churchill did about Lord Beaverbrook, “I would rather have him inside the tent pissing out than outside the tent pissing in.”]

Q:  Tony, If you buy all the doggone Bentleys, you’ll exhaust the supply and cause me to have to wait 1-2 rears more. Couldn’t you buy your people VWs?  A:  I have already gone in to negotiate for 22 Bentleys;  I’m sure they will still have more available.

Q:  Is TNT still planning to have the seminars around the country (with info and bank representatives) after the RV announcement?  Haven’t heard a recent update.  A:  Yes. Originally there were to be ten seminars, and how there are thirteen.

Questions from live callers

951 caller:  Do you think the recount has to be done before the CBI lets this go?

Tony:  I don’t think so.  I believe they already know what the recount will do, and it won’t change the numbers.  They already knew what the court decision would be, and that’s why Abadi affirmed that the new Parliament will be seated on 1. July.  The CBI doesn’t have to wait until then.  The US banks are excited today.

Caller: Are the Iraqi banks excited as well?

Tony:  They are the ones who initially told us Tuesday.  They said that last week.

470/404 caller:  [basically same question as 951]

Tony: The banks didn’t give a specific window, but they are excited about what they are looking at and hearing.  Hopefully, we will see the release today/tomorrow.

Caller:  May this be the last call pre-RV!

231 caller:  I saw an article about the CBI allowing foreign banks to enter Iraq;  but I thought they were only using dinar in-country now?

Tony:  The article says it is a year-long process for a foreign bank to set up in Iraq. So these banks are just getting started first.  We also see foreign banks in the US, all over the place.  Do they deal in their own currencies?  No, they only use US dollars.  The same is true in Iraq:  the banks want to handle funds in Iraq, but they will do so in dinar, or as a transfer mechanism for people who feel comfortable working with that bank.  They are still going to be make money, just in dinar as the Iraqi economy expands.

Caller:  With the increase in the price of oil, what will they use the excess funds for?

Tony:  Some want to spend that money, some want to put it in the cash reserves.  There is a rumor of a supplemental Budget being issued.  I don’t know how that will shake out.  The Budget is based on $46 per barrel, and it looks like it will go to $80, or maybe even more.  I don’t think anyone knows yet what they will do with all that money.

631 caller:  It’s got to be this week, right?

Tony:  I hope so!

281 caller:  Will all the currencies have their rates change at the same time?

Tony:  Yes – they don’t want ‘common people’ to be ‘common billionaires’.  If the dinar rate changed, and you received X million dollars, you could buy a million dollar’s worth of dong, if you knew that dong would be changing next week.  You would be richer than Bill Gates!  So they are not going to let that happen.  The same reasoning applies to this idea that they will RI now and not RV until November.  That would make Iraq the richest country in the region AND we could still make more in the second exchange.  They don’t want that, and it doesn’t make sense anyway.

Caller:  Do you think that any US banks will allow us to digitize this currency?

Tony:  It may very well be – other countries do that.

Caller:  What is the purpose of all this misinformation?

Tony:  In Iraq, the guys being pushed out of Parliament are trying to prolong their time in the game. Last time this was likely, Maliki allowed ISIL into the country in hopes they would declare an emergency and he could stay in power.  Now they are dragging their heels in the courts and Parliament so that they can stay in power (where they also have immunity from prosecution).  The CBI just doesn’t want people to know exactly when they are releasing this, because people will game the system and make major profits from insider trading and/or manipulating the Forex market.

Next 281 caller:  I was told about proposals for the Human Projects – how many pages is that supposed to be?

Tony:  Unless you are talking to a bank official or someone in Zimbabwe, they won’t know what you need.  You have to submit it to the bank and they will submit it over there – IF they are part of the process.  If they are not part of the process, they won’t know anyway.

Caller:  If they don’t approve my humanitarian project, can I still exchange the Zim?

Tony:  If you exchange the Zim in the usual way, you can always get .00000016, which is the international rate.  If you want the higher rates, you have to submit your projects.

559 caller:  You said the US banks are excited.  Did you get the 800 numbers?

Tony:  We haven’t got the 800 numbers or the NDA, nor are we on standby… but the banks are excited about something.

Caller:  I know that not everyone is looking for contract rates.  I wish the powers that be would let this go forward so that we can get on with helping people.  [examples]  I have asked for currency for every holiday/birthday since 2011.  This funding belongs to God, and I just have to be a good steward.  I’m especially interested in tiny houses.

Tony:  When you get those tiny houses set up, I’m interested, especially as a tiny house neighborhood.

Caller:  Especially if we can provide some jobs there as well, with a grocery story, a post office, all those neighborhood services.

Closing Statement

Tony:  It was a great weekend, with lots of movement from the courts and groups getting together in Iraq.  The ATMs are ready and financial education continues.  I do think this will still happen by the end of the month, despite any negative news as the losers try to save their necks.  The banks are getting ready, announcements are being made, and the new Parliament is going to start on 1. July.  I do think this is proceeding right now.  Hopefully this is our last call;  if not, I will speak to you on Wednesday.

RayRen:  I know that we’ll lose some of you post RV.  For those thinking of quitting your jobs, do the math first.  Make sure you can put your money to work so that it will generate enough to cover your paycheck and any benefits currently provided by your employer.  If your salary is $5,000 per month, your benefits could easily be at the same level, so you will require $10K per month to maintain the same lifestyle.  Put that money to work to bring in at least the same income as you get at your current job, or better.  Do the math before you quit!

RayRen played I Believehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DYrqOUKLtA

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: TNT SHOWTIME CC (Notes by Adept1) 6/25/18   Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:12 am

Rayren and Tony are STILL at it, and will never quit- I'm really surprised this SHIT is still being brought here, everyone knows it's nothing but lies and deception, fraud, etc- I'll really be glad when this stops, seriously, as it is sickening to no end- 2cents Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: TNT SHOWTIME CC (Notes by Adept1) 6/25/18   Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:56 am

It'll stop when they arrest Phony and RayRat

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile

TNT SHOWTIME CC (Notes by Adept1) 6/25/18
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: GURU FICTION & PREDICTION DAILY-
Jump to: