Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Dinar Inc Still Promoting the Iraqi Dinar Revaluation I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Dinar Inc Still Promoting the Iraqi Dinar Revaluation I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Dinar Inc Still Promoting the Iraqi Dinar Revaluation I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Dinar Inc Still Promoting the Iraqi Dinar Revaluation I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Dinar Inc Still Promoting the Iraqi Dinar Revaluation I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Dinar Inc Still Promoting the Iraqi Dinar Revaluation I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Dinar Inc Still Promoting the Iraqi Dinar Revaluation I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Dinar Inc Still Promoting the Iraqi Dinar Revaluation I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Dinar Inc Still Promoting the Iraqi Dinar Revaluation I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Dinar Inc Still Promoting the Iraqi Dinar Revaluation I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Dinar Inc Still Promoting the Iraqi Dinar Revaluation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Dinar Inc Still Promoting the Iraqi Dinar Revaluation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Dinar Inc Still Promoting the Iraqi Dinar Revaluation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Dinar Inc Still Promoting the Iraqi Dinar Revaluation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Dinar Inc Still Promoting the Iraqi Dinar Revaluation I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Dinar Inc Still Promoting the Iraqi Dinar Revaluation I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Dinar Inc Still Promoting the Iraqi Dinar Revaluation I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Dinar Inc Still Promoting the Iraqi Dinar Revaluation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Dinar Inc Still Promoting the Iraqi Dinar Revaluation I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Dinar Inc Still Promoting the Iraqi Dinar Revaluation I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Dinar Inc Still Promoting the Iraqi Dinar Revaluation

5 posters

Go down

Dinar Inc Still Promoting the Iraqi Dinar Revaluation Empty Dinar Inc Still Promoting the Iraqi Dinar Revaluation

Post by nickgiammarino Tue Jun 26, 2018 6:57 pm

Seems dinar companies are all about getting themselves involved with putting RV, revalue or revaluation on their website.  Some go so far as to use guru, recaps and more just to rank higher.  Strange isn't it?  Here are some examples.

Please note, I don't link directly to their websites as I don't want to feed their websites even more, I wish they didn't sell dinar and moved on to other currencies where there is no cult following.

If you want to save an article or webpage, use this website: Archive.is or Archive.org

https://web.archive.org/web/20150625091726/https://www.dinarinc.com/iraqi-dinar-rv

http://archive.is/jTTMX#selection-179.0-179.103 - Dinar Inc - Buying dinar on reserve - If the Dinar RV does happen, what guarantees do you have that the website will honor your CALL options?

http://archive.is/qsAVt - Dinar Inc - Will the dinar revalue

http://archive.is/n4xPJ#selection-143.68-143.202 - Dinar Inc - Lopping off Zeros  I don’t believe in an overnight get rich quick revaluation because in history this has never happened (Kuwait is not a good example).

http://archive.is/jTTMX#selection-179.0-179.103 - Dinar Inc
Read this - If the Dinar RV does happen, what guarantees do you have that the website will honor your CALL options?

Nick Giammarino - Global Currency Reset

Contact me on Twitter via globalresetguy or dinarrvnews or private message (PM) me here on Dinar Daily.  I have private videos HERE
nickgiammarino
nickgiammarino
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://dinarrvnews.net/

Back to top Go down

Dinar Inc Still Promoting the Iraqi Dinar Revaluation Empty Re: Dinar Inc Still Promoting the Iraqi Dinar Revaluation

Post by Terbo56 Tue Jun 26, 2018 7:58 pm

Hey,  Nick, I thought you had connections with the FBI to start arrests and court proceedings against all these dinar crooks and thieves? What happened to that, and to top it all off, all the guru hunters were ALL f'n gung ho to call these bastards out, get them arrested to keep them from robbing the people of more money through their fraudulent actions, and here you are still talking about useless shit pertaining to the dinar RV/RD/RI, that everyone knows, OR should know, that is never going to happen- Get with the program, and start arresting these a-holes like you said you were going to TRY to do- Just do it and be done with it-Oh, and by the way, what happened to the asset protections and trusts that you so badly wanted to sell to screw people out of money, IF you knew this bullshit RV/RD/RI was never going to happen, anyway? Did that fall through the ethics of your business?
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Dinar Inc Still Promoting the Iraqi Dinar Revaluation Empty Re: Dinar Inc Still Promoting the Iraqi Dinar Revaluation

Post by Jayzze Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:09 pm

t I thought they tag and bag them as well as clean the swamp? in reality I wonder how many they have done since the names of the same pos keeps popping up
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:13 pm

It's all the same, it's like watching re-runs of the 1950's TV show, 'Sky King', or "Lassie', the bottom line never changes- The narrative is there, it just doesn't change-Same shit, different show- Twisted Evil affraid
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Thu Jun 28, 2018 4:59 pm

Thanks for all you do Nick.   I know you have stopped people from getting into this Dinar Scam......  Which is much more than other people have done with their lame jokes and comments about killing people with whom they don't agree with.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Thu Jun 28, 2018 8:20 pm

Just can't let shit go, can you-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nickgiammarino Fri Jun 29, 2018 11:57 pm

Terbo56 wrote:Hey,  Nick, I thought you had connections with the FBI to start arrests and court proceedings against all these dinar crooks and thieves? What happened to that, and to top it all off, all the guru hunters were ALL f'n gung ho to call these bastards out, get them arrested to keep them from robbing the people of more money through their fraudulent actions, and here you are still talking about useless shit pertaining to the dinar RV/RD/RI, that everyone knows, OR should know, that is never going to happen- Get with the program, and start arresting these a-holes like you said you were going to TRY to do- Just do it and be done with it-Oh, and by the way, what happened to the asset protections and trusts that you so badly wanted to sell to screw people out of money, IF you knew this bullshit RV/RD/RI was never going to happen, anyway? Did that fall through the ethics of your business?

Hey Turdbowl,

I work with two agencies, state, meaning Arizona, and I've spoken to the ones over in Atlanta (because of the Sterling Currency Group raids) that's it.

The FBI is very slow, it takes a long time to investigate someone, get the appropriate warrants and then take them to court.  They worked on Terry K for years.  They have to have all their ducks in order before they raid someone.

Three things happened the day of the raids that I know of:

1. Sterling was raided
2. TerryK was raided
3. I was visited (they went to the wrong address so I ended up meeting them at a Starbucks)

Notice how Tony is still doing calls, they are not super concerned about him because if he really believes people are going to get rich off the dinar, and passes a lie detector test, then he is not willfully deceiving people.  TerryK knew what was going on.

We all know he is well aware of what is going on, and how he led people to buy currency from Sterling, so why didn't HE get confronted and why did Terry K?

When did I ever try to sell asset protection?  Are you retarded?  

Point to a webpage or call when I was trying to sell anyone asset protection, quite the contrary, we would call in, mess with them and cause the call to end prematurely.  

PROOF From the Cupcake Tapes:

2016 0908 Nick Break In Blaino Trust Scam Sandy Moreland Protection Group LLC.wav.mp3

2016 1011 Sandy (highdollarfolks) IRS Trust Scammer Confronted about WSOMN Spam.wav.mp3

Who Mnt Goat Is

The folks here know what I've been about.

Contact me on Twitter via globalresetguy or dinarrvnews or private message (PM) me here on Dinar Daily.  I have private videos HERE
nickgiammarino
nickgiammarino
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sat Jun 30, 2018 8:50 am

Brilliant response from someone that works with state agencies- Do you talk or say things to them like that? And, come on, these gurus are STILL deceiving people, and you're now telling me that they { the FBI} aren't concerned? These ahos should have been charged with fraud years ago, and you say there is basically nothing we can do, even though everyone knows what they're doing? WTF, then, if the authorities won't or aren't going to do anything about it, why waste your time kicking a horse that will never get back up on it's feet?
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Sat Jun 30, 2018 10:46 am

Iraqi Dinar Investment Investigation

The Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and Internal Revenue Service – Criminal Investigation (IRS-CI) are investigating a currency investment scheme involving the Iraqi dinar and certain other foreign currencies. Since the 2003 Iraq war, various promoters have claimed that the Iraqi dinar will undergo a “revaluation” (RV), meaning that dinar holders would make enormous profits. Many of these promoters claim to have high-level sources in the government or the financial industry. Several state agencies, major financial institutions, and consumer protection groups have cautioned that this is a scam.

If you or a relative have been told that you will make enormous profits from the purchase of the Iraqi dinar, Vietnamese dong, Indonesian rupiah, or other foreign currency, the FBI encourages you to complete this victim questionnaire.

https://forms.fbi.gov/iraqi-dinar-investment-investigation

Oklahoma residents are seeing an increase in solicitation for investment opportunities in Iraqi Dinars, the currency of Iraq. The Oklahoma Securities Commission (Commission) and Oklahoma Bankers Association caution Oklahoma investors against making uniformed decisions regarding Iraqi Dinar currency exchange investments. 
Oklahoma residents have been offered unsubstantiated claims for extraordinary returns on Iraqi Dinar investments. High pressure sales techniques are used when offering the investment including stating this is a time sensitive investment that requires immediate action.

http://www.securities.ok.gov/Press_Releases/PRDetail.asp?ID=74

Third, and even more telling, the Iraq government even now has to borrow about $100 million per year to provide basic services. No country which is borrowing money is going to have an "imminent revaluation" (the term often used by the scam artists to sell Dinars) anytime soon!

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jayadkisson/2012/07/30/you-cant-fix-stupid-the-iraqi-dinar-scam-lives/#12a28bee150b

Dinar Inc Still Promoting the Iraqi Dinar Revaluation 258310255 
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Sat Jun 30, 2018 10:48 am

nickgiammarino wrote:PROOF From the Cupcake Tapes:
Dinar Inc Still Promoting the Iraqi Dinar Revaluation 3508649203 Dinar Inc Still Promoting the Iraqi Dinar Revaluation 3508649203 Dinar Inc Still Promoting the Iraqi Dinar Revaluation 3508649203 Dinar Inc Still Promoting the Iraqi Dinar Revaluation 3508649203 Dinar Inc Still Promoting the Iraqi Dinar Revaluation 3508649203 Dinar Inc Still Promoting the Iraqi Dinar Revaluation 3508649203 

I wonder what Gary Mcguire is up to these days?

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Sat Jun 30, 2018 10:54 am

nick it looks like you pulled a Rosenstein and got caught. quite a while ago you were pushing trusts. I asked you why does a person need a trust if he was only going to get 2 to 3oo thousand dollars since most sheep have in vested that  based  on 1 to 1?  then you have taxes on that so when its all said  and done what is your net? then I stated its a known fact that when people that never had real wealth will piss it away with in months so why do you need a trust? you refused to answer  that. so nick the only ones that need asset protection and trusts are the ones with money and want to increase their wealth and not piss it away  like most who come into money the first time on another note you claimed some bs that you knew or were going to the fbi with info on gurus bs well that's admiral of you but by pushing trusts to people who do not know or need it is that not the same thing? terbo and I are not the only who saw that post it is no difference then the rest of the gurus with there lies. have a good weekend

Last edited by Jayzze on Sat Jun 30, 2018 11:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sat Jun 30, 2018 10:58 am

The gig is up Nick, so put up or shut up-Finished business-Enjoy YOUR weekend, Turd bowl- And I have YOUR cupcake, right here.....Dinar Inc Still Promoting the Iraqi Dinar Revaluation 1656125192
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Sat Jun 30, 2018 11:30 am

Jayzze wrote:nick it looks like you pulled a Rosenstein and got caught. quite a while ago you were pushing trusts. I asked you why does a person need a trust if he was only going to get 2 to 3oo thousand dollars since most sheep have in vested that  based  on 1 to 1?  then you have taxes on that so when its all said  and done what is your net? then I stated its a known fact that when people that never had real wealth will piss it away with in months so why do you need a trust? you refused to answer  that. so nick the only ones that need asset protection and trusts are the ones with money and want to increase their wealth and not piss it away  like most who come into money the first time on another note you claimed some bs that you knew or were going to the fbi with info on gurus bs well that's admiral of you but by pushing trusts to people who do not know or need it is that not the same thing? terbo and I are not the only who saw that post it is no difference then the rest of the gurus with there lies. have a good weekend

I've not seen Nick push trusts or asset protection or even market them.

Lets have the link to the post guys, so we all can see what your talking about.

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Sat Jun 30, 2018 12:39 pm

it was about 2 years ago for one and second of all I have better things to do then waste my time confirming what he said so if you or someone else  has  nothing to do look it up and you will see the truth. I personally do not give a rats arse since I am totally covered thru my busisness have a good day
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Sat Jun 30, 2018 3:01 pm

Jayzze wrote:it was about 2 years ago for one and second of all I have better things to do then waste my time confirming what he said so if you or someone else  has  nothing to do look it up and you will see the truth. I personally do not give a rats arse since I am totally covered thru my busisness have a good day

Sounds just like something a guru would say.  Example:  Lower denoms are out, but we can't take a picture to prove it to be true.

If you are going to make accusations about someone, either be prepared to show proof or don't make the claim......  otherwise it looks like you are just trying to cause trouble.

Nick has been relentless going after the people selling trusts.....  Gary Mcguire, Richard Howard, The Protection Group.   You really owe Nick an apology.

While you are handing out apologies, don't forget Ponee.  She has sacrificed much to provide this forum.  Who do you think made the "Guru Hunter" category? 

Let me go over this one more time......  Dinar Daily's purpose is to wake people up or stop them from investing in the Dinar scam.  It's done by posting recent guru commentary, dinarian chatter, bank stories and archives of what was happening during 2011/2012, etc.  People can comment, ask questions and have intelligent discussions without worrying about being banned. 

Do you have any idea of how many PMs myself and others have gotten from people asking sincere questions, worried about their spouse, etc.?  Whether you realize it or not, we have made a difference.

I'm sorry if you and Turbo don't like the way DinarDaily is being run, but it's not here for your amusement.   What gives you the right to tell the people posting not to bring over the latest BS from the gurus?   I've been told that, along with Nash and Sam.   Those two, along with Nick, have done so much to help wake people up and expose the gurus. They deserve respect, not rudeness.

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Sat Jun 30, 2018 4:32 pm

s smith since you always seen to know everything why  don't you look back in the archives  and you will see I am right. .if you claim to do so much against the gurus you sure post enough  of there articles for the so called newbies. btw how is the tag and bag them coming along have you caught one?we were not being rude just stating facts  that were written. I could not care if you bring over the lies from the gurus how does that help?the more lies over and over people believe them. so how are you helping? I think you are just as guilty  for bring the lies. for the record there are  some people that bring great articles in and this is not about them.
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Sat Jun 30, 2018 4:47 pm

Why don't YOU go back through the archives and see the gurus we've exposed?

Again......  the articles are brought over so people can dissect them and point out the lies and inconsistencies.

Still waiting for the link that proves Nick promotes trusts.

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Sat Jun 30, 2018 7:07 pm

Jayzze wrote:it was about 2 years ago for one and second of all I have better things to do then waste my time confirming what he said so if you or someone else  has  nothing to do look it up and you will see the truth. I personally do not give a rats arse since I am totally covered thru my busisness have a good day

If you have the time to make the accusation, then you have the time to provide the information to support it.

Jayzze, your better that that.

What you are doing is rather disingenuous...Either put up or shut up!

At least tell us the name of the trust that your saying Nick is promoting or pushing.

We all would like to call out Nick on that, if what your saying is true.

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by nickgiammarino Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:51 am

I have nothing to hide, I was as transparent with you guys as I was with the FBI.

I think they are doing investigations right now, I am hoping that soon more raids will take place and all of these websites promoting dealers will disappear.

Here is a long 3 hour video where TNTBS and I expose the Trust Scam where we specifically mention why people with no assets (dinar investors) shouldn't be buying trust packages and how it's against what the purpose of the trust is.

Direct Link: https://dinarrvnews.net/iqd-calls-open-mic/wingit/

This was a live call where the Wingit people knew I was calling in and they offered me a chance to speak.

Last edited by nickgiammarino on Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:32 am; edited 2 times in total

nickgiammarino
nickgiammarino
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by nickgiammarino Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:15 am

2 years ago right?  Wrong.

Then you say, "I have better things to do then waste my time confirming what he said so if you or someone else  has  nothing to do look it up and you will see the truth"

Nobody will find it, you have me mixed up with someone else.

nickgiammarino
nickgiammarino
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by nickgiammarino Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:21 am

Jayzze wrote:nick it looks like you pulled a Rosenstein and got caught. quite a while ago you were pushing trusts. I asked you why does a person need a trust if he was only going to get 2 to 3oo thousand dollars since most sheep have in vested that  based  on 1 to 1?  then you have taxes on that so when its all said  and done what is your net? then I stated its a known fact that when people that never had real wealth will piss it away with in months so why do you need a trust? you refused to answer  that. so nick the only ones that need asset protection and trusts are the ones with money and want to increase their wealth and not piss it away  like most who come into money the first time on another note you claimed some bs that you knew or were going to the fbi with info on gurus bs well that's admiral of you but by pushing trusts to people who do not know or need it is that not the same thing? terbo and I are not the only who saw that post it is no difference then the rest of the gurus with there lies. have a good weekend

Watch the video I posted above and you will see that I said the exact same thing, why do people with no assets need a trust, that's what I said years ago and I've not stopped.

nickgiammarino
nickgiammarino
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:54 pm

nickgiammarino wrote:Seems dinar companies are all about getting themselves involved with putting RV, revalue or revaluation on their website.  Some go so far as to use guru, recaps and more just to rank higher.  Strange isn't it?  Here are some examples.

Please note, I don't link directly to their websites as I don't want to feed their websites even more, I wish they didn't sell dinar and moved on to other currencies where there is no cult following.

If you want to save an article or webpage, use this website: Archive.is or Archive.org

https://web.archive.org/web/20150625091726/https://www.dinarinc.com/iraqi-dinar-rv

http://archive.is/jTTMX#selection-179.0-179.103 - Dinar Inc - Buying dinar on reserve - If the Dinar RV does happen, what guarantees do you have that the website will honor your CALL options?

http://archive.is/qsAVt - Dinar Inc - Will the dinar revalue

http://archive.is/n4xPJ#selection-143.68-143.202 - Dinar Inc - Lopping off Zeros  I don’t believe in an overnight get rich quick revaluation because in history this has never happened (Kuwait is not a good example).

http://archive.is/jTTMX#selection-179.0-179.103 - Dinar Inc
Read this - If the Dinar RV does happen, what guarantees do you have that the website will honor your CALL options?

Hey Nick...

“The conviction of these three defendants is the result of an extensive effort by the government to protect investors from those who make unsubstantiated claims about the potential revaluation of a foreign currency,” said Chris Hacker, Special Agent in Charge of FBI Atlanta. “Their greed led them to steal the hopes of unsuspecting investors and ultimately led them to their demise. The FBI and its partners make it a priority to root out and punish anyone who preys on investors for their own selfish desires.”

https://www.dinardaily.net/t76884-from-the-doj-owners-of-currency-exchange-business-that-made-600-million-convicted-of-fraud

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:39 am

Now Becky is on the run!

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by nickgiammarino Wed Apr 03, 2019 12:43 pm

Becky's had the runs for a long time, that's why she needs money.

When the next crisis strikes, she will be MORE THAN HAPPY to take donations, from the toilet.

nickgiammarino
nickgiammarino
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum