Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 There is an historical decline of the Iranian currency and the prices of cars multiplied dozens of times I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 There is an historical decline of the Iranian currency and the prices of cars multiplied dozens of times I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 There is an historical decline of the Iranian currency and the prices of cars multiplied dozens of times I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 There is an historical decline of the Iranian currency and the prices of cars multiplied dozens of times I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 There is an historical decline of the Iranian currency and the prices of cars multiplied dozens of times I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 There is an historical decline of the Iranian currency and the prices of cars multiplied dozens of times I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 There is an historical decline of the Iranian currency and the prices of cars multiplied dozens of times I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 There is an historical decline of the Iranian currency and the prices of cars multiplied dozens of times I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 There is an historical decline of the Iranian currency and the prices of cars multiplied dozens of times I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 There is an historical decline of the Iranian currency and the prices of cars multiplied dozens of times I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 There is an historical decline of the Iranian currency and the prices of cars multiplied dozens of times I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 There is an historical decline of the Iranian currency and the prices of cars multiplied dozens of times I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 There is an historical decline of the Iranian currency and the prices of cars multiplied dozens of times I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 There is an historical decline of the Iranian currency and the prices of cars multiplied dozens of times I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 There is an historical decline of the Iranian currency and the prices of cars multiplied dozens of times I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 There is an historical decline of the Iranian currency and the prices of cars multiplied dozens of times I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 There is an historical decline of the Iranian currency and the prices of cars multiplied dozens of times I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 There is an historical decline of the Iranian currency and the prices of cars multiplied dozens of times I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 There is an historical decline of the Iranian currency and the prices of cars multiplied dozens of times I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 There is an historical decline of the Iranian currency and the prices of cars multiplied dozens of times I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

There is an historical decline of the Iranian currency and the prices of cars multiplied dozens of times

2 posters

Go down

There is an historical decline of the Iranian currency and the prices of cars multiplied dozens of times Empty There is an historical decline of the Iranian currency and the prices of cars multiplied dozens of times

Post by Ponee Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:24 am

There is an historical decline of the Iranian currency and the prices of cars multiplied dozens of times Tomen

The price of the dollar has risen again in the official foreign exchange market to more than 6900 Tuman, although the Iranian Central Bank has set the foreign exchange rate at 4,200 tomans, while the value of the green currency exceeds the 7000 mark, Iranian media reported on Tuesday. Toman's free market is the lowest value in modern Iran's history. 

The price of cars has risen steadily over the past 10 days, from 2 million tomans to about 40 million tomans, pointing out that the value of the US currency has exceeded 6900 Tuman in the market Official foreign currencies since Monday.

The website pointed to the failure of the banking policies that the Iranian government of Hassan Rowhani tried recently to limit the scope of the foreign exchange crisis in the country, including the prohibition of possession of more than 5000 euros during travel, in conjunction with a repressive campaign against a large number of brokers and brokers in the famous Ferdowsi region Foreign exchange trading in the capital Tehran. 

This apparent confusion in the management of the foreign exchange market crisis led to ISNA's recognition in a lengthy report that the central bank bears the bulk of responsibility for the deterioration of the situation, asking it to look for alternatives to break the deadlock, The closure of a large number of exchanges and the demand of citizens to search for their requirements of foreign currency recently.

Qambiz Afsari, Iran's economic analyst, attributed the dollar's rise again to the expiration of the deadline set by the United States to impose new sanctions on Tehran over its controversial nuclear program and the Iranians' fear of possible economic consequences. 

The rise in dollar prices has led to surges in several other markets, including electronics, appliances and automobiles, one of the worst-hit markets after major foreign companies in this vital sector, including South Korean Hyundai and French Peugeot Citroen, United States withdrawal from the Iranian nuclear agreement. 

In this context, official Iranian research centers have acknowledged the depth of the country's foreign exchange crisis. The Iranian Parliament Research Center recently issued a 36-page report on the foreign exchange market crisis and its impact on the local economy.

Iran's foreign exchange reserves fell by more than $ 16 billion, while the bank's foreign currency debt rose by $ 12 billion and the budget deficit hit $ 14 billion recently, while the value of foreign currencies increased, the report showed. Estimated at 30% of the official market. 

The report of the Iranian Parliament Research Center attributed the reasons for the worsening of the foreign exchange crisis in the country to several reasons, including the growing steady liquidity, the obstacles facing Iranian banks in establishing banking relations with international banks, due to sanctions imposed on Tehran.

Iran faces deteriorating living conditions, in addition to severe economic crises prior to the US withdrawal from the nuclear agreement, which led to the outbreak of mass protests in a number of different provinces and cities, as well as labor and factional strikes, amid the concern of the Iranian regime tosupport and finance military militias outside the border to support its influence in several countries. Including Iraq, Syria, Yemen, and others.

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/5f8e36ad-ff23-48d0-be72-71da3f5e0cff

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

There is an historical decline of the Iranian currency and the prices of cars multiplied dozens of times Empty Re: There is an historical decline of the Iranian currency and the prices of cars multiplied dozens of times

Post by Terbo56 Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:31 am

This will continue until Iran, and it's people turn to dust from whence they came- The Shah deserves it, because he will not discontinue his nuclear stance- He was warned, and now his people will suffer the consequences-That is the problem with dictators, as it is all about the 'power' that they want, and will do anything to get or keep that power, and once they get a taste of it, they will never let go of it- Take So Damn Insane for instance, need I say more?
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

There is an historical decline of the Iranian currency and the prices of cars multiplied dozens of times Empty Re: There is an historical decline of the Iranian currency and the prices of cars multiplied dozens of times

Post by Ponee Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:31 am

Central Iranian: government measures prevented a new shock in the exchange market

There is an historical decline of the Iranian currency and the prices of cars multiplied dozens of times 13970223000861_Test_PhotoI
The Governor of the Central Bank of Iran and Ali God Saif said that the policies adopted by the government in the exchange rate prevented a new shock in the exchange market after the exit of the American nuclear agreement.

In a statement made on Saturday, Saif explained that the government's decision on the exchange market implemented two months ago is considered a deliberate measure because the policy adopted in this area was prevented at least after the American exit from the nuclear agreement of a new shock in the foreign exchange market. Relative immunity in the market.

He added that the productive units are now assured that they will be able to obtain raw materials at the official price of the dollar (42,000 riyals). As a matter of fact, government decisions will be more mature and integrated in the future. 

Saif explained that efforts are being made to address deficiencies in respect of hard currency issues in the future.

http://ar.farsnews.com/economy/news/13970327000135

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:32 am

Please read my post above on this thread....
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:33 am

Iranian currency records a record low

There is an historical decline of the Iranian currency and the prices of cars multiplied dozens of times Image
Iranian currency records a record low

25-06-2018 01:19 PM

The Euphrates -

The Iranian parliament held a closed session to discuss the continuing decline of the Iranian currency, and the resulting damage to the Iranian economy, the decline today to the lowest levels. 

Iranian parliamentarians will also discuss the worsening economic situation in the country amid calls for the resignation of President Hassan Rowhani and the holding of early elections. 

Iranian activists have organized a wide-ranging campaign of popular demands, including President Hassan Rowhani, demanding the change of his economic team as soon as possible and the search for solutions to emerge from the crisis that began to appear and reflect on the living reality of the public. 

The sharp fall of the Iranian currency against the dollar and other foreign currencies has led to a significant rise in the prices of cars, real estate and commodities, especially imported ones. 

The exchange rate of the Iranian Toman today amounted to 8900 per US dollar, one of the lowest level. According to RT TV

http://www.alforat.info/index.php?page=article&id=57989

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:34 am

TEHRAN (Reuters) - An imaginary price for the dollar is triggering mass protests

There is an historical decline of the Iranian currency and the prices of cars multiplied dozens of times Image
TEHRAN (Reuters) - An imaginary price for the dollar is triggering mass protests

25-06-2018 02:29 PM

The Euphrates -

The Iranian parliament discussed in a closed session the continuing decline of the historically low currency and the consequent damage to the economy amid demands for the resignation of President Hassan Rowhani and early elections in the country. 

The parliamentary session coincides with a large-scale popular campaign organized by activists on social networking sites. 
The campaign called for the change of the economic team and the search for solutions to get out of the crisis that weighs on the Iranians. 

Protesters also shouted against Iranian intervention in Syria, which was followed by major damage, exhausted the economy and tired the citizens. Protesters demanded their regime to withdraw immediately. 

On Monday, traders protested the "Hafez Bridge" in the Iranian capital of Tehran, while shopkeepers closed shops to protest the dollar's rise. 

The dollar has reached an unprecedented price in Iran's history in 40 years, in the free Tehran markets, reaching 87,000 riyals against the dollar, despite President Rowhani's promises to curb the currency's decline. 

While the Iranian government, led by Rohani, warns against publishing information on the currency situation to its foreign counterparts, Tasnim, which is close to Iranian security, published a report on Sunday, revealing unprecedented prices traded by money exchange offices away from government censorship. 

According to the foreign exchange website Bonbast.com, which tracks the informal market, the dollar was offered at a price of 87 thousand riyals, compared with about 75 thousand and 500 riyals on Thursday, the last trading day before the weekend in Iran. 

The semi-official ISNA news agency said the dollar had risen to 87,000 riyals from around 74,000 before the end of the week on the black market, and several Iranian websites had published similar reports. 

According to the report, which was titled 'Report with fear and fear of the currency market' that the exchange companies on the street Ferdosi in Tehran, the capital sells the euro 90 thousand riyals, while the pound sterling to more than 100 thousand riyals. 

The Iranian government is trying to unify the official and non-official exchange rate against the dollar, but to no avail, where Iranian citizens say the government did not provide them with the dollar at the official rate of 42 thousand riyals per dollar. 

The Iranian currency lost half its value in one year and 40 percent in six months, especially after Donald Trump arrived at the White House and withdrew from the nuclear deal on May 8. 

Zarif 'afraid' of the fall of his regime 
Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif has warned against the fall of the regime and the dismantling of Iran if the nuclear deal fails. 

Zarif said during a meeting with representatives of the Iranian Chamber of Commerce on Sunday that 'the enemy's goal is not the regime or a spiritual government, but the whole of Iran, which wants to destroy it.' 

"We are all in Iran," he said. "We sit in one ship, fundamentalist, reformist, non-affiliated and opposed to the regime of the Islamic republic and opposition to the government." 

"Do not you think that if Rouhani went, the fundamentalist would succeed, and some should not imagine that he would receive power if the regime failed." 

The Iranian foreign minister claimed that 'the strategic goal of the United States is the withdrawal of Iran from the nuclear agreement,' adding that the failure of the agreement 'very dangerous to Iran if we have to get out of it, although it is not the option of the regime', he said.

http://www.alforat.info/index.php?page=article&id=58003

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:36 am

This is basically the same article, just worded different from another source-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum