Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Association of Iraqi private banks held a scientific symposium on the role of the Central Bank in achieving financial inclusion I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 pm by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Association of Iraqi private banks held a scientific symposium on the role of the Central Bank in achieving financial inclusion I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 pm by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Association of Iraqi private banks held a scientific symposium on the role of the Central Bank in achieving financial inclusion I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 pm by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Association of Iraqi private banks held a scientific symposium on the role of the Central Bank in achieving financial inclusion I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2024 3:10 am by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Association of Iraqi private banks held a scientific symposium on the role of the Central Bank in achieving financial inclusion I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2024 3:53 am by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Association of Iraqi private banks held a scientific symposium on the role of the Central Bank in achieving financial inclusion I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 12:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Association of Iraqi private banks held a scientific symposium on the role of the Central Bank in achieving financial inclusion I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 12:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Association of Iraqi private banks held a scientific symposium on the role of the Central Bank in achieving financial inclusion I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 12:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Association of Iraqi private banks held a scientific symposium on the role of the Central Bank in achieving financial inclusion I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2024 9:46 am by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Association of Iraqi private banks held a scientific symposium on the role of the Central Bank in achieving financial inclusion I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2024 7:46 am by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Association of Iraqi private banks held a scientific symposium on the role of the Central Bank in achieving financial inclusion I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 9:58 pm by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Association of Iraqi private banks held a scientific symposium on the role of the Central Bank in achieving financial inclusion I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 1:16 pm by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Association of Iraqi private banks held a scientific symposium on the role of the Central Bank in achieving financial inclusion I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 8:43 am by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Association of Iraqi private banks held a scientific symposium on the role of the Central Bank in achieving financial inclusion I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 7:13 am by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Association of Iraqi private banks held a scientific symposium on the role of the Central Bank in achieving financial inclusion I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 4:28 am by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Association of Iraqi private banks held a scientific symposium on the role of the Central Bank in achieving financial inclusion I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2024 7:50 am by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Association of Iraqi private banks held a scientific symposium on the role of the Central Bank in achieving financial inclusion I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 23, 2024 10:03 am by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Association of Iraqi private banks held a scientific symposium on the role of the Central Bank in achieving financial inclusion I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 23, 2024 4:34 am by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Association of Iraqi private banks held a scientific symposium on the role of the Central Bank in achieving financial inclusion I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 8:17 pm by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Association of Iraqi private banks held a scientific symposium on the role of the Central Bank in achieving financial inclusion I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 6:19 am by RamblerNash

Association of Iraqi private banks held a scientific symposium on the role of the Central Bank in achieving financial inclusion

Go down

Association of Iraqi private banks held a scientific symposium on the role of the Central Bank in achieving financial inclusion Empty Association of Iraqi private banks held a scientific symposium on the role of the Central Bank in achieving financial inclusion

Post by RamblerNash Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:12 pm

Association of Iraqi private banks held a scientific symposium on the role of the Central Bank in achieving financial inclusion

Association of Iraqi private banks held a scientific symposium on the role of the Central Bank in achieving financial inclusion 8604

25/06/2018

Economy News _ Baghdad

The Association of Iraqi Special Banks, in cooperation with the Central Bank, held a scientific symposium entitled "The Role of the Central Bank of Iraq in Achieving Financial Inclusion" at Erbil International University Hall.

The seminar was attended by economic and financial figures in the Kurdistan region, the director of payments department at the Central Bank, and the speaker of the bank Dr. Bassem Abdul Hadi, the economic and banking adviser to the Association of Iraqi Private Banks Samir Nusairi and representatives of a number of government and private Iraqi banks.

The economic adviser to the Association of Iraqi Private Banks, Samir Nusairi, in the seminar, which was attended by "Economy News", "The strategy developed by the Central Bank has a major role in achieving financial inclusion with the participation of the Association of banks and banks belonging to the community under the tent of the Association through the introduction of modern banking systems and techniques To promote the goal of financial inclusion and competition of regional countries in this area. "

"The introduction of governance and the separation of executive management of banks from the heads of councils to create a new health situation in the management of the work of banks," adding to the need to implement the plan set by the Central Bank and the Association of banks through the work of banks to attract deposits and grant bank financing for small and medium enterprises, Activating the banking cycle and stabilizing the exchange rate of the dollar. "

For her part, the Director of Payments Department at the Central Bank, Mr. Dhi Abdul Karim, stressed the importance of building solid financial institutions and the transformation of the monetary society to non-monetary to achieve financial inclusion, indicating that "legal frameworks must be developed to protect the consumer and introduce the private sector to enhance the importance of financial coverage.

"Each country has its own specificity in achieving financial inclusion through introducing modern banking systems and providing the best services to the public," she said.

Association of Iraqi private banks held a scientific symposium on the role of the Central Bank in achieving financial inclusion 275bfbbdf617b2a

Association of Iraqi private banks held a scientific symposium on the role of the Central Bank in achieving financial inclusion E1a30affe697662

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=12726

Association of Iraqi private banks held a scientific symposium on the role of the Central Bank in achieving financial inclusion 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum