Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Frank26: "(PPC – Partial Convertibility Currency)   This is your golden spike" I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Frank26: "(PPC – Partial Convertibility Currency)   This is your golden spike" I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Frank26: "(PPC – Partial Convertibility Currency)   This is your golden spike" I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Frank26: "(PPC – Partial Convertibility Currency)   This is your golden spike" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Frank26: "(PPC – Partial Convertibility Currency)   This is your golden spike" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Frank26: "(PPC – Partial Convertibility Currency)   This is your golden spike" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Frank26: "(PPC – Partial Convertibility Currency)   This is your golden spike" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Frank26: "(PPC – Partial Convertibility Currency)   This is your golden spike" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Frank26: "(PPC – Partial Convertibility Currency)   This is your golden spike" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Frank26: "(PPC – Partial Convertibility Currency)   This is your golden spike" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Frank26: "(PPC – Partial Convertibility Currency)   This is your golden spike" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Frank26: "(PPC – Partial Convertibility Currency)   This is your golden spike" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Frank26: "(PPC – Partial Convertibility Currency)   This is your golden spike" I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Frank26: "(PPC – Partial Convertibility Currency)   This is your golden spike" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Frank26: "(PPC – Partial Convertibility Currency)   This is your golden spike" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Frank26: "(PPC – Partial Convertibility Currency)   This is your golden spike" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Frank26: "(PPC – Partial Convertibility Currency)   This is your golden spike" I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Frank26: "(PPC – Partial Convertibility Currency)   This is your golden spike" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Frank26: "(PPC – Partial Convertibility Currency)   This is your golden spike" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Frank26: "(PPC – Partial Convertibility Currency)   This is your golden spike" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Frank26: "(PPC – Partial Convertibility Currency) This is your golden spike"

+2
Ethel Biscuit
RamblerNash
6 posters

Go down

Frank26: "(PPC – Partial Convertibility Currency)   This is your golden spike" Empty Frank26: "(PPC – Partial Convertibility Currency) This is your golden spike"

Post by RamblerNash Sun Jun 24, 2018 11:54 am

Frank26  

[via sunny]  ...During Eid, the CBI went through a campaign of passing out cards.  Cash advancements via E Dinars to the citizens...The citizens are being introduced IMO, to purchasing power – PP.  During that same process they were introduced to International cards and guided to POS (point of sale) for the introduction of LD’s to come once they lift the restrictions on their currency MC’s an Visa’s were passed out during Eid.  Qi cards were distributed for pay and retirement via E Dinars...All of this was done “inside of Iraq,” ...for the citizens because the RI is about the citizens and all of the citizens...will be introduced to a 1:1 PP...  ...Then, there was an article that came out a couple of days ago telling you about the CBI and a “partial convertibility of their currency”  soon to come. But where...is the PCC going to land?  (PPC – Partial Convertibility Currency)   This is your golden spike...

...the PCC is landing outside of the borders of Iraq...While the CBI and her BB’s (baby banks – merchant outlets) were in the process of issuing cards inside of Iraq for the citizens to purchase with, they made these cards to purchase with outside of Iraq too.   IMO, Iraq is nearing a partial convertibility of their currency.  Inside Iraq at 1:1 for the citizens and now outside of Iraq on an International level electronically as well...At low volumes that will be traded on the FOREX ...to test the global markets for the supply and demand need of the IQD.

At the present program rate there is very little interest for the global markets to buy, sell and trade with the Dinar at a penny stock return. But the key is that IMO, the PCC started a while ago and is in a position to receive a rate change that would cause great interest in the global market, because at the program rate, the CBI cannot measure supply and demand for their currency...Outside of Iraq an RV will evolve because inside of Iraq the RI was successful with the citizens.  ...Many tools are now in positions electronically to distribute the LD’s. Notice everything we share is now being targeted to a bullseye – the RI! ...our faces are pressed up against the RI wall, the final phases of the RI roll out!

6/24/18

Frank26: "(PPC – Partial Convertibility Currency)   This is your golden spike" 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Frank26: "(PPC – Partial Convertibility Currency)   This is your golden spike" Empty Re: Frank26: "(PPC – Partial Convertibility Currency) This is your golden spike"

Post by Ethel Biscuit Sun Jun 24, 2018 12:29 pm

During that same process they were...guided to POS

And they certainly found it when they found Frank!

Frank26: "(PPC – Partial Convertibility Currency)   This is your golden spike" 3508649203

picking  "Scum" - Sue Winters
Ethel Biscuit
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Frank26: "(PPC – Partial Convertibility Currency)   This is your golden spike" Empty Re: Frank26: "(PPC – Partial Convertibility Currency) This is your golden spike"

Post by Terbo56 Sun Jun 24, 2018 2:14 pm

Frank, here's an FYI for you- Keep this in mind- You'll NEVER put a nail where a spike has just been driven- affraid shame getout Twisted Evil
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:32 pm

There is a bullseye alright, it's on your back, Frank, and the FBI is taking aim at you fraud!

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Frank26: "(PPC – Partial Convertibility Currency)   This is your golden spike" 2805820865  Frank26: "(PPC – Partial Convertibility Currency)   This is your golden spike" 2805820865  Frank26: "(PPC – Partial Convertibility Currency)   This is your golden spike" 2805820865  Frank26: "(PPC – Partial Convertibility Currency)   This is your golden spike" 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Sun Jun 24, 2018 11:07 pm

lets cut to the chase. how many dinars does it take to buy a camel? and I want it verified?
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:54 am

I cannot verify what or how many dinars it would take for a raghead to buy, or barter for a camel, because you did not specify IF it was a 1 hump, 2 hump, or  genetically modified 3 hump camels, and the difference being from a camel to a dromedary, a dromedary camel has 1 hump, and a regular camel has two humps, and IF it was a genetic miracle, there would be a 3 hump camel- I hope this helps- sarcastic

Last edited by Terbo56 on Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bobcashman Mon Jun 25, 2018 7:49 pm

Yes, Frankie our faces are pressed up against that wall or window...just like when you said as heat is to a flame...I think that was MONTHS ago. Or when you said as bone is to bone. That was a funny one. 

Poor Frank, a guy who is so dumb he can't define close or soon.

bobcashman

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum