Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Israel reveals the start of the construction of a railway line with Saudi Arabia serving Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Israel reveals the start of the construction of a railway line with Saudi Arabia serving Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Israel reveals the start of the construction of a railway line with Saudi Arabia serving Iraq I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Israel reveals the start of the construction of a railway line with Saudi Arabia serving Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Israel reveals the start of the construction of a railway line with Saudi Arabia serving Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Israel reveals the start of the construction of a railway line with Saudi Arabia serving Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Israel reveals the start of the construction of a railway line with Saudi Arabia serving Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Israel reveals the start of the construction of a railway line with Saudi Arabia serving Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Israel reveals the start of the construction of a railway line with Saudi Arabia serving Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Israel reveals the start of the construction of a railway line with Saudi Arabia serving Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Israel reveals the start of the construction of a railway line with Saudi Arabia serving Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Israel reveals the start of the construction of a railway line with Saudi Arabia serving Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Israel reveals the start of the construction of a railway line with Saudi Arabia serving Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Israel reveals the start of the construction of a railway line with Saudi Arabia serving Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Israel reveals the start of the construction of a railway line with Saudi Arabia serving Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Israel reveals the start of the construction of a railway line with Saudi Arabia serving Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Israel reveals the start of the construction of a railway line with Saudi Arabia serving Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Israel reveals the start of the construction of a railway line with Saudi Arabia serving Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Israel reveals the start of the construction of a railway line with Saudi Arabia serving Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Israel reveals the start of the construction of a railway line with Saudi Arabia serving Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Israel reveals the start of the construction of a railway line with Saudi Arabia serving Iraq

Go down

Israel reveals the start of the construction of a railway line with Saudi Arabia serving Iraq Empty Israel reveals the start of the construction of a railway line with Saudi Arabia serving Iraq

Post by RamblerNash Sun Jun 24, 2018 11:46 am

Israel reveals the start of the construction of a railway line with Saudi Arabia serving Iraq

Israel reveals the start of the construction of a railway line with Saudi Arabia serving Iraq NB-240086-636654234603009415

Editor Ammar Tariq - Sunday 24 June

Alsumaria News / Baghdad
Israel's Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and Israel's Minister of Communications and Intelligence, Yisrael Katz, have agreed to immediately launch a railway plan linking Israel with Saudi Arabia, Israel's second television channel reported .

"The new line will serve as a trade route connecting the Mediterranean basin to the Gulf states , specifically Saudi Arabia," Al-Arabi newspaper quoted the channel as saying .

For her part, said the political affairs of the Canal Dance Weiss, that "the line will pass the city of Jenin, the northernmost of the West Bank, and the border crossing with Jordan, and rush from there to reach Saudi Arabia."

"The administration of US President Donald Trump is behind the project," she said, adding that it "aims to strengthen communication between moderate countries in the region and enable them to confront the Iranian threat."

The channel showed a video showing the progress of the railway line prepared by Netanyahu's office and the Israeli Ministry of Communications. The video indicated that the route would contribute to linking Europe to the Gulf states and reduce the need to cross through the Suez Canal and the Bab al-Mandab strait.

According to the video, the value of cross-line trade is expected to reach $ 250 billion by 2030.

According to the plan, the new line will serve Iraq in the future by linking it with the Gulf States, and will strengthen the economic reality in the areas of the Palestinian Authority, in terms of improving the movement of trade between the Authority and Israel.

The channel explained that "Netanyahu instructed to provide all the necessary assistance in order to help complete the project."

"The project will strengthen the economic reality in Israel, strengthen its regional standing, and provide an environment for closer ties with the Sunni axis in the Arab world," the minister was quoted as saying.

He stressed that "the project strengthens Israel's position as a bridge linking Europe to the Gulf States and Asia," claiming that "the project reduces the security threats posed by Iran on the shipping lines through which maritime trade in the region."

It is clear that the project will be a major strategic blow to Egypt's national security, as it would undermine the status of the Suez Canal and reduce shipping traffic.

LINK

Israel reveals the start of the construction of a railway line with Saudi Arabia serving Iraq 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum