Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Parliament ends reading proposal for elections and raises its meeting I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Parliament ends reading proposal for elections and raises its meeting I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Parliament ends reading proposal for elections and raises its meeting I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Parliament ends reading proposal for elections and raises its meeting I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Parliament ends reading proposal for elections and raises its meeting I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Parliament ends reading proposal for elections and raises its meeting I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Parliament ends reading proposal for elections and raises its meeting I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Parliament ends reading proposal for elections and raises its meeting I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Parliament ends reading proposal for elections and raises its meeting I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Parliament ends reading proposal for elections and raises its meeting I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Parliament ends reading proposal for elections and raises its meeting I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Parliament ends reading proposal for elections and raises its meeting I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Parliament ends reading proposal for elections and raises its meeting I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Parliament ends reading proposal for elections and raises its meeting I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Parliament ends reading proposal for elections and raises its meeting I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Parliament ends reading proposal for elections and raises its meeting I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Parliament ends reading proposal for elections and raises its meeting I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Parliament ends reading proposal for elections and raises its meeting I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Parliament ends reading proposal for elections and raises its meeting I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Parliament ends reading proposal for elections and raises its meeting I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Parliament ends reading proposal for elections and raises its meeting

Go down

Parliament ends reading proposal for elections and raises its meeting Empty Parliament ends reading proposal for elections and raises its meeting

Post by RamblerNash Sun Jun 24, 2018 11:35 am

Parliament ends reading proposal for elections and raises its meeting

Parliament ends reading proposal for elections and raises its meeting Parlaman

Twilight News   

5 hours ago

Shafaq News / source said, on Sunday, the House of Representatives raised its meeting to next Wednesday.

He told the source of Twilight News that "the House of Representatives finished reading and discussing the proposed law of the Fourth Amendment to the Law of the elections of the House of Representatives No. (45) for the year 2013."

"The House of Representatives decided to raise its meeting until next Wednesday at 1 pm."

It is noteworthy that the House of Representatives resumed a session of "special special" chaired by the President of the Council, Salim al-Jubouri and the presence of less than 40 deputies in the sitting room.

The Iraqi Council of Representatives outgoing on Friday held an extraordinary session under the chairmanship of Salim al-Jubouri, the President of the Council and in the presence of deputies of the masses dissatisfied with the results of the legislative elections held last May.

As soon as the session was held, the legal committee started the first reading of the fourth amendment proposal for the legislative elections law, which provides for the continuation of the work of the House of Representatives until the results of the elections are ratified.

A parliamentary source told Shafak News that the amendment proposal holds the signatures of sixty deputies, and was submitted to the Presidency of the Council of Representatives, which in turn referred to the Legal Committee for reading.

For his part, Jubouri said during the session that the extension of the life of the House of Representatives will be without financial burdens and be parallel with the age of the executive branch to prevent the legislative vacuum and maintain the balance of the state during the process of counting and sorting.

Jabouri then decided to resume the extraordinary session on Sunday.

The leader of the Democratic Party of Kurdistan Hoshyar Zebari earlier that the Iraqi parliament extends its mandate, and the current government under the chairmanship of Haider Abadi to the end of this year.

The Federal Supreme Court issued the highest judicial authority in Iraq last Thursday, a provision to the constitutionality of the session of the House of Representatives ended in the third amendment to the law of legislative elections, while refusing to cancel the votes of the outside and displaced, and the special vote for the Kurdistan Region, Legally.

This was the reaction of Iraqi political forces between supporters and conservatives on the decisions of the Federal Court on the legitimacy of the parliament session and its procedures on "fraud and manipulation" in the elections.

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/29526597-8e22-47d6-8d67-01f1fc02c50b

Parliament ends reading proposal for elections and raises its meeting 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum