Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The Iraqi government is suspending the OPEC agreement to increase production and expects stability in the oil markets  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The Iraqi government is suspending the OPEC agreement to increase production and expects stability in the oil markets  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The Iraqi government is suspending the OPEC agreement to increase production and expects stability in the oil markets  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The Iraqi government is suspending the OPEC agreement to increase production and expects stability in the oil markets  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The Iraqi government is suspending the OPEC agreement to increase production and expects stability in the oil markets  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The Iraqi government is suspending the OPEC agreement to increase production and expects stability in the oil markets  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The Iraqi government is suspending the OPEC agreement to increase production and expects stability in the oil markets  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The Iraqi government is suspending the OPEC agreement to increase production and expects stability in the oil markets  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The Iraqi government is suspending the OPEC agreement to increase production and expects stability in the oil markets  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The Iraqi government is suspending the OPEC agreement to increase production and expects stability in the oil markets  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The Iraqi government is suspending the OPEC agreement to increase production and expects stability in the oil markets  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The Iraqi government is suspending the OPEC agreement to increase production and expects stability in the oil markets  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The Iraqi government is suspending the OPEC agreement to increase production and expects stability in the oil markets  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The Iraqi government is suspending the OPEC agreement to increase production and expects stability in the oil markets  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The Iraqi government is suspending the OPEC agreement to increase production and expects stability in the oil markets  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
The Iraqi government is suspending the OPEC agreement to increase production and expects stability in the oil markets  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
The Iraqi government is suspending the OPEC agreement to increase production and expects stability in the oil markets  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
The Iraqi government is suspending the OPEC agreement to increase production and expects stability in the oil markets  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
The Iraqi government is suspending the OPEC agreement to increase production and expects stability in the oil markets  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
The Iraqi government is suspending the OPEC agreement to increase production and expects stability in the oil markets  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

The Iraqi government is suspending the OPEC agreement to increase production and expects stability in the oil markets

Go down

The Iraqi government is suspending the OPEC agreement to increase production and expects stability in the oil markets  Empty The Iraqi government is suspending the OPEC agreement to increase production and expects stability in the oil markets

Post by RamblerNash Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:04 pm

The Iraqi government is suspending the OPEC agreement to increase production and expects stability in the oil markets

The Iraqi government is suspending the OPEC agreement to increase production and expects stability in the oil markets  Oil%20-%2088888

Twilight News

8 hours ago

(Reuters) - The Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) has reached an increase in oil production from July, the oil minister said.

Oil Minister Jabbar al-Luaibi said after the end of the fourth ministerial meeting of producers from the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) and outside producers on Saturday to reporters that the planned increase accounts for 1 percent of global supplies of crude oil, equivalent to 700-800 thousand Barrels per day after forcing producers to return to the reduction rates set in the previous agreement at one million and 800 thousand barrels, after the past period exceeded some producers of the reduction rates, which exceeded 100%, which generated the need to strengthen the market in new quantities after the return to the commitment.

The oil minister expected that this decision will contribute to the stability of world oil markets.

The ministerial meeting of the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) had decided in Friday's meeting on the commitment of member states by 100% of the reduction, and this does not mean adding an additional 1 million new barrels at the level of the previous reduction of the total Producing countries, which is at one million and 800 thousand barrels per day, but will be compensated from the return to the commitment of 100%.

"The decision of the Organization was presented at the Fourth Producers' Meeting on Saturday, which includes producers from within the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) and abroad," Jihad said. "This decision will give more confidence to consumers and strengthen the unity and strength of the Organization and producers outside it in achieving balance and stability. Required for global oil markets.

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/7bdb4e87-cb12-4c50-b793-dfb5be2cfd14

The Iraqi government is suspending the OPEC agreement to increase production and expects stability in the oil markets  258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum