Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Legal expert: Extending the life of parliament is a constitutional violation I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Legal expert: Extending the life of parliament is a constitutional violation I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Legal expert: Extending the life of parliament is a constitutional violation I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Legal expert: Extending the life of parliament is a constitutional violation I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Legal expert: Extending the life of parliament is a constitutional violation I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Legal expert: Extending the life of parliament is a constitutional violation I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Legal expert: Extending the life of parliament is a constitutional violation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Legal expert: Extending the life of parliament is a constitutional violation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Legal expert: Extending the life of parliament is a constitutional violation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Legal expert: Extending the life of parliament is a constitutional violation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Legal expert: Extending the life of parliament is a constitutional violation I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Legal expert: Extending the life of parliament is a constitutional violation I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Legal expert: Extending the life of parliament is a constitutional violation I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Legal expert: Extending the life of parliament is a constitutional violation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Legal expert: Extending the life of parliament is a constitutional violation I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Legal expert: Extending the life of parliament is a constitutional violation I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Legal expert: Extending the life of parliament is a constitutional violation I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Legal expert: Extending the life of parliament is a constitutional violation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Legal expert: Extending the life of parliament is a constitutional violation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Legal expert: Extending the life of parliament is a constitutional violation I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Legal expert: Extending the life of parliament is a constitutional violation

3 posters

Go down

Legal expert: Extending the life of parliament is a constitutional violation Empty Legal expert: Extending the life of parliament is a constitutional violation

Post by RamblerNash Sat Jun 23, 2018 7:57 pm

Legal expert: Extending the life of parliament is a constitutional violation

Legal expert: Extending the life of parliament is a constitutional violation Image

23-06-2018 04:13 PM

The Euphrates -

The legal expert, Mossadeq Adel, said on Saturday that the extension of the life of the House of Representatives is a "constitutional violation" clear, noting that the keeping of the extraordinary session is not open in any of the constitutions internationally.

Adel said that «extension of the life of the House of Representatives is contrary to the Constitution in accordance with Article 56/1, and the Law Council of the elections of the Council of Representatives set the age of the legislative session, and may not extend the life of Parliament in any way», noting that «the Federal Court did not give any green light to extend my life Parliament ».

The Iraqi Council of Representatives outgoing, on Friday, an extraordinary session headed by Salim al-Jubouri, and began the legal committee immediately after the meeting the first reading of the proposed amendment to the fourth law of legislative elections, which provides for the continuation of the work of the House of Representatives until the ratification of the election results.

The amendment proposal holds the signatures of sixty deputies, and has been submitted to the Presidency of the House of Representatives, which in turn referred to the Legal Committee for reading.
Mossadeq Adel explained that «the Council of Ministers replace the parliament after the end of the legislative term, and the government, the caretaker government until the formation of the new government, according to Article 64 of the Constitution», and considered that «Iraq is going through a constitutional dilemma and the Prime Minister must submit a request for interpretation To the Federal Court ».

He stressed the legal expert, saying: «The holding of the extraordinary parliamentary session is open did not appear in any of the constitutions internationally, stressing that« the Federal Court did not address the name of the open session, which was rejected earlier in 2010 ».

The leader of the Democratic Party of Kurdistan Hoshyar Zebari, has considered the attempt to extend the life of the Iraqi Council of Representatives to the end of this year, "a new heresy," and described as "a coup against the democratic regime."

http://www.alforat.info/index.php?page=article&id=57931

Legal expert: Extending the life of parliament is a constitutional violation 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Legal expert: Extending the life of parliament is a constitutional violation Empty Re: Legal expert: Extending the life of parliament is a constitutional violation

Post by Jayzze Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:11 pm

tell that to m jouburi  and mahoud  they are all trying to save themselves from there illegal acts
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Legal expert: Extending the life of parliament is a constitutional violation Empty Re: Legal expert: Extending the life of parliament is a constitutional violation

Post by Terbo56 Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:32 pm

Jayzze, you're talking to a 'deaf' choir, the people you are telling this couldn't care less, as all they are wishing for is the almighty dollar that they will never see- They are too lazy to look for information on their own that will prove nothing is going anywhere-$$$$$$$ signs are all they see- Save your breath, you might need it to blow a mosquito off of your 'bottom dweller'- Legal expert: Extending the life of parliament is a constitutional violation 3508649203
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum