Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Abadi warns of "parties" threatening the Iraqi state I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Abadi warns of "parties" threatening the Iraqi state I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Abadi warns of "parties" threatening the Iraqi state I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Abadi warns of "parties" threatening the Iraqi state I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Abadi warns of "parties" threatening the Iraqi state I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Abadi warns of "parties" threatening the Iraqi state I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Abadi warns of "parties" threatening the Iraqi state I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Abadi warns of "parties" threatening the Iraqi state I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Abadi warns of "parties" threatening the Iraqi state I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Abadi warns of "parties" threatening the Iraqi state I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Abadi warns of "parties" threatening the Iraqi state I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Abadi warns of "parties" threatening the Iraqi state I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Abadi warns of "parties" threatening the Iraqi state I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Abadi warns of "parties" threatening the Iraqi state I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Abadi warns of "parties" threatening the Iraqi state I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Abadi warns of "parties" threatening the Iraqi state I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Abadi warns of "parties" threatening the Iraqi state I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Abadi warns of "parties" threatening the Iraqi state I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Abadi warns of "parties" threatening the Iraqi state I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Abadi warns of "parties" threatening the Iraqi state I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Abadi warns of "parties" threatening the Iraqi state

3 posters

Go down

Abadi warns of "parties" threatening the Iraqi state Empty Abadi warns of "parties" threatening the Iraqi state

Post by RamblerNash Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:53 am

Abadi warns of "parties" threatening the Iraqi state

Abadi warns of "parties" threatening the Iraqi state Abadi8

Twilight News

3 hours ago

Iraqi Prime Minister Haidar al-Abadi stressed on Saturday the importance of maintaining the neutrality and professionalism of the armed forces and the influence of the parties on them. He stressed that the citizen currently has great confidence and respect for the security forces, which came as a result of large sacrifices and professional dealings.

This came during a lecture at the Defense University for Military Studies / National Defense College titled "The Role of the Executive in the Reconstruction and Management of the State". Abadi expressed his appreciation and pride of the university's status and the importance of adopting the scientific side in all fields.

He added that the military establishment is based on the interest and protection of citizens, indicating that the country has faced a great challenge and my existence and wanted to tear it up and we have faced this challenge and we have won the unity of our people.

He added that the military establishment has succeeded in a great war in the da'ash and in gaining the confidence of the citizen who started to feel that this institution to serve and protect him, so most of the information about terrorist gangs came from citizens.

He pointed out that the next challenge is economic and how to properly manage financial resources to provide the best services, stimulate the economy and provide jobs, and this needs security, which is one of the fundamentals to stimulate the economy.

He pointed to the importance of respect for human rights by the security forces, despite the pressures on them and how to deal between citizens and troops at the checkpoints, the protection of citizens is the basis in addition to the importance of respect for the law.

"There is no corruption allowed and corruption is not allowed and we all have to stand against it. There is high planning and wisdom to stand up to them and to limit this weapon.

He pointed out that there are citizens who have a weapon in order to defend themselves in the past and these are different from those groups, pointing out that there will be no weapons outside the framework of the state.

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/57c6189a-a30e-4001-a47d-b75aa6335059

Abadi warns of "parties" threatening the Iraqi state 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Abadi warns of "parties" threatening the Iraqi state Empty Re: Abadi warns of "parties" threatening the Iraqi state

Post by Jayzze Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:13 pm

do not warn get off your arse and do something with sadr but do not pull a jeff sessions
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Abadi warns of "parties" threatening the Iraqi state Empty Re: Abadi warns of "parties" threatening the Iraqi state

Post by Terbo56 Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:38 pm

Abadi means well, but is slower than molasses uphill on a -50 degree day, with the sun shining- My neighbors have cockroaches faster than that........  couch
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum