Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
"Re: Real Truth" by Wildfirelady - 6.22.18 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
"Re: Real Truth" by Wildfirelady - 6.22.18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
"Re: Real Truth" by Wildfirelady - 6.22.18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
"Re: Real Truth" by Wildfirelady - 6.22.18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
"Re: Real Truth" by Wildfirelady - 6.22.18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
"Re: Real Truth" by Wildfirelady - 6.22.18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
"Re: Real Truth" by Wildfirelady - 6.22.18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
"Re: Real Truth" by Wildfirelady - 6.22.18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
"Re: Real Truth" by Wildfirelady - 6.22.18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
"Re: Real Truth" by Wildfirelady - 6.22.18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
"Re: Real Truth" by Wildfirelady - 6.22.18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
"Re: Real Truth" by Wildfirelady - 6.22.18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
"Re: Real Truth" by Wildfirelady - 6.22.18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
"Re: Real Truth" by Wildfirelady - 6.22.18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
"Re: Real Truth" by Wildfirelady - 6.22.18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
"Re: Real Truth" by Wildfirelady - 6.22.18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
"Re: Real Truth" by Wildfirelady - 6.22.18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
"Re: Real Truth" by Wildfirelady - 6.22.18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
"Re: Real Truth" by Wildfirelady - 6.22.18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
"Re: Real Truth" by Wildfirelady - 6.22.18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

"Re: Real Truth" by Wildfirelady - 6.22.18

5 posters

Go down

"Re: Real Truth" by Wildfirelady - 6.22.18 Empty "Re: Real Truth" by Wildfirelady - 6.22.18

Post by RamblerNash Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:32 pm

https://www.dinardaily.net/t74059-real-truth-by-blue-6-22-18

Really? Have you even tried to vet any posts provided by the Intel gurus? Sure, I know it sounds redundant, but you have to remember how the chain of information works.

First, the "Boots on the ground", that is the bankers, polital insiders, people from different countries working for the White Hats - pass on the latest information to the people "gurus who provide us with the latest news.

Second step is for these "gurus" to pass this Intel to the websites where we get our daily news-intel.

When we read the information on the dogs there might be hours to a day or so since the events or reports have happened. This allows for changes or the saying "Someone moved the cheese".

This investment has always been a fluid event with many changes causing delays. To begin with, getting some 209 countries with their different points of view to agree on this world changing event is still amazing to me! 

You must have been one of many expecting a quick return on your investment. Please don't "rain on our parade" by throwing temper tantrums here. 

Namaste
Wildfirelady

P.S. If you are reading the news and understand the impact of what is happening, read the news concerning Iraq According to what I've seen, Iraq announced their election results and along with it did an RI (reinstatement) of their currency. If I remember correctly, that means their currency is now worth at least $3.21 plus a pprox. 20% adjustment making it worth around $3.71 or so. (These are figures I've read so please don't knock me for the math). It has always been said "When Iraq goes we all go" and "All go or none go". I think we are just about there.

WWG1WGA, Thank you Q

"Re: Real Truth" by Wildfirelady - 6.22.18 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

"Re: Real Truth" by Wildfirelady - 6.22.18 Empty Re: "Re: Real Truth" by Wildfirelady - 6.22.18

Post by ReapAndSow73 Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:11 pm

or...maybe...there are no boots on ground, and gurus just flat-out lie to you...Occam's Razor, bro...
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

"Re: Real Truth" by Wildfirelady - 6.22.18 Empty Re: "Re: Real Truth" by Wildfirelady - 6.22.18

Post by Kevind53 Sat Jun 23, 2018 12:57 am

So tell me how much intel have you vetted and verified ... yea, that's what I expected, zero. You can't it's all lies ...and that has been proven over and over.

How do you know an intel provider is lying? Their lips/fingers are moving!

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

"Re: Real Truth" by Wildfirelady - 6.22.18 2805820865  "Re: Real Truth" by Wildfirelady - 6.22.18 2805820865  "Re: Real Truth" by Wildfirelady - 6.22.18 2805820865  "Re: Real Truth" by Wildfirelady - 6.22.18 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:55 am

so here  is the real truth if you can take it. why has nothing really been done in Iraq for the past few years? why has the people been screwed over? why have you sheep  believing the lies of the gurus and nothing they say happens? I do realize for  many the exerting your brain  to find out things causes brain freeze. well here is the answer  quite simple. nothing is going to happen  until m and friends are gone for ever and that includes chief judge manhood and juburi and several others. until that happens nothing will change. so you can hear all the warm and fuzzey bullshit of the gurus but until m is dealt with nothing will happen. here is your dose of reality if you can stand it
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Mon Jun 25, 2018 10:44 am

For those of you out there that are looking for a windfall, the above statement from Jayzze is the truth, just stop and look back, if you can access the information, the dinar was worth  quite a bit more back when So Damn Insane was dictator of the country of Iraq, { around 3-4$ and some change, pre-war, pre invasion}, and then, when the U.S. military was sent to Iraq to remove him from power, { other reasons as well, do some research} shortly after that, you had a new dictator wannabe, and his name was Nouri al Maliki, and since Maliki was installed by cohorts and crooks to finish off the Iraqi people and the government, through the wanton wishes of Iran, as Maliki is originally from Iran, and felt the need to help the 'SHAH' of Iran, by doing their bidding for them, to overtake Iraq, the Iraqi dinar has dropped drastically in it's worth, along with sanctions being applied, and continues to go up and down, MAYBE a few pips a week, but will NEVER be worth what it was back in the day of So damn Insane- And, to this day as we sit here, Maliki is still trying to re-install himself as prime minister, and causes hate and discontent to get his way, but is only a 'glitch' within the new prime ministership, as Abadi and Sadr have made damn sure that Maliki doesn't get the chance to weasel his way back in-As long as everything pertaining to the new blocs is in the works, Maliki will retain immunity, however, when the new Government is formed, and new cabinet members are installed, and all starts to become reality for the new prime minister, Maliki will LOSE his immunity, and will suddenly be arrested and charged with ALL the murders of families, military, and anyone that went against him for the way he wanted everything, AND, HE STOLE ALL THE MONEY from the people, along with the absconding of billions of dollars in dinar from the CBI- He has killed, or had killed over 30,000 people, and with the power he had, he was untouchable, and believed that he was invincible- NOW, and shortly, the tables will turn, and Maliki will be marched up to the gallows to hang, OR will face a firing squad- And that, my friends, is the only way Iraq will ever prosper- You need to get rid of the deadly 'infection' that has plagued Iraq and it's people for all these years, and that is the reason the country has been at a standstill in reaching further development, and prosperity- Their mineral wealth has yet to be explored and verified, oil they are getting from the ground, would increase if there was in fact, plentiful electricity to keep their pumps up and running- they have little to no electricity, no running water, no place to call their own, hardly good food to eat along with their country looking like one big pothole, buildings blown up, the stench of decaying people, animals, stagnant water in ditches, and everyone is waiting for the eagle to shit{ in other words, a big dinar payout} and it is never going to happen at this point, or possibly in our lifetime, so go live your lives, and enjoy what you have, your families, and the good times you all enjoy, and it WOULD be nice if Iraq and it's people to be able to do the same thing- And here's another newsflash, the Iraqis and the Iraqi government do not like or care for Americans, and the currency they have in their country, is theirs, and they will never raise their currency for our benefit, why should they? Think about it, what exactly have WE done for them? Petro dollars for oil, me ass- The Bush's made everyone think that we could invest in Iraq, and that the war in Iraq would pay for itself- Horseshit- Everyone bought their useless currency, thinking it would basically be a 'great investment', while reinstating to a higher value, according to the lying, deceptive gurus, and personally, they need to be hung and shot as well, and I mean ALL of them-They were lining their pockets with people's hard earned money, and many lost homes, cars, due to repossession, and some people DIED waiting for this shit to happen, and where did it get them? Because they'd rather bet on a dinar frenzy-It was all new to you and them, and you thought you would have the chance of a lifetime, to make your lives better, and help those around you- How sadly you were misled, and all the time waiting for this- So, as of right now, how's that working out for you? Wake up, you're wasting time waiting, when you can live your lives to the fullest- We are only here for a little while, and life doesn't wait for those of you that have other alternatives that don't matter-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum