Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
BobTheTaxMan: "The CBI is fully functional.  It has the ability to do everything it needs to do…" I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
BobTheTaxMan: "The CBI is fully functional.  It has the ability to do everything it needs to do…" I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
BobTheTaxMan: "The CBI is fully functional.  It has the ability to do everything it needs to do…" I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
BobTheTaxMan: "The CBI is fully functional.  It has the ability to do everything it needs to do…" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
BobTheTaxMan: "The CBI is fully functional.  It has the ability to do everything it needs to do…" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
BobTheTaxMan: "The CBI is fully functional.  It has the ability to do everything it needs to do…" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
BobTheTaxMan: "The CBI is fully functional.  It has the ability to do everything it needs to do…" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
BobTheTaxMan: "The CBI is fully functional.  It has the ability to do everything it needs to do…" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
BobTheTaxMan: "The CBI is fully functional.  It has the ability to do everything it needs to do…" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
BobTheTaxMan: "The CBI is fully functional.  It has the ability to do everything it needs to do…" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
BobTheTaxMan: "The CBI is fully functional.  It has the ability to do everything it needs to do…" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
BobTheTaxMan: "The CBI is fully functional.  It has the ability to do everything it needs to do…" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
BobTheTaxMan: "The CBI is fully functional.  It has the ability to do everything it needs to do…" I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
BobTheTaxMan: "The CBI is fully functional.  It has the ability to do everything it needs to do…" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
BobTheTaxMan: "The CBI is fully functional.  It has the ability to do everything it needs to do…" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
BobTheTaxMan: "The CBI is fully functional.  It has the ability to do everything it needs to do…" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
BobTheTaxMan: "The CBI is fully functional.  It has the ability to do everything it needs to do…" I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
BobTheTaxMan: "The CBI is fully functional.  It has the ability to do everything it needs to do…" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
BobTheTaxMan: "The CBI is fully functional.  It has the ability to do everything it needs to do…" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
BobTheTaxMan: "The CBI is fully functional.  It has the ability to do everything it needs to do…" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

BobTheTaxMan: "The CBI is fully functional. It has the ability to do everything it needs to do…"

2 posters

Go down

BobTheTaxMan: "The CBI is fully functional.  It has the ability to do everything it needs to do…" Empty BobTheTaxMan: "The CBI is fully functional. It has the ability to do everything it needs to do…"

Post by RamblerNash Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:08 pm

BobTheTaxMan 

The sanctions that were imposed on the CBI had been taken off and what people may not realize is that the Central Bank of Iran (not Iraq) have been siphoning U.S. Dollars from the CBI into Iran…Well the Central Bank of Iraq was approached by the U.S. government saying, “hey this doesn’t help us…this isn’t going to work and you’re still under sanctions.”  So the CBI says we see what you’re saying so they shut them off [Iran]…if you would have watched the news you would have seen where the Central Bank of Iran had sanctions imposed upon it and the flow of money going to them got cut off because the Central Bank of Iraq said nope we’re done.  One week later the sanctions that were imposed [On the CBI} since clear back in the 90’s (since the invasion of Kuwait) are now gone.  The CBI is fully functional.  It has the ability to do everything it needs to do…

6/22/18

BobTheTaxMan: "The CBI is fully functional.  It has the ability to do everything it needs to do…" 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

BobTheTaxMan: "The CBI is fully functional.  It has the ability to do everything it needs to do…" Empty Re: BobTheTaxMan: "The CBI is fully functional. It has the ability to do everything it needs to do…"

Post by Kevind53 Sat Jun 23, 2018 12:47 am

It's had the ability to do what it needed to do for years, what it does not need to do is make a dramatic change in the value of the dinar the country can ill afford.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

BobTheTaxMan: "The CBI is fully functional.  It has the ability to do everything it needs to do…" 2805820865  BobTheTaxMan: "The CBI is fully functional.  It has the ability to do everything it needs to do…" 2805820865  BobTheTaxMan: "The CBI is fully functional.  It has the ability to do everything it needs to do…" 2805820865  BobTheTaxMan: "The CBI is fully functional.  It has the ability to do everything it needs to do…" 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum