Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Zebari: Presidency of the parliament and the losers extend the age of the government of Abbadi to the end of 2018 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Zebari: Presidency of the parliament and the losers extend the age of the government of Abbadi to the end of 2018 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Zebari: Presidency of the parliament and the losers extend the age of the government of Abbadi to the end of 2018 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Zebari: Presidency of the parliament and the losers extend the age of the government of Abbadi to the end of 2018 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Zebari: Presidency of the parliament and the losers extend the age of the government of Abbadi to the end of 2018 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Zebari: Presidency of the parliament and the losers extend the age of the government of Abbadi to the end of 2018 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Zebari: Presidency of the parliament and the losers extend the age of the government of Abbadi to the end of 2018 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Zebari: Presidency of the parliament and the losers extend the age of the government of Abbadi to the end of 2018 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Zebari: Presidency of the parliament and the losers extend the age of the government of Abbadi to the end of 2018 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Zebari: Presidency of the parliament and the losers extend the age of the government of Abbadi to the end of 2018 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Zebari: Presidency of the parliament and the losers extend the age of the government of Abbadi to the end of 2018 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Zebari: Presidency of the parliament and the losers extend the age of the government of Abbadi to the end of 2018 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Zebari: Presidency of the parliament and the losers extend the age of the government of Abbadi to the end of 2018 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Zebari: Presidency of the parliament and the losers extend the age of the government of Abbadi to the end of 2018 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Zebari: Presidency of the parliament and the losers extend the age of the government of Abbadi to the end of 2018 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Zebari: Presidency of the parliament and the losers extend the age of the government of Abbadi to the end of 2018 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Zebari: Presidency of the parliament and the losers extend the age of the government of Abbadi to the end of 2018 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Zebari: Presidency of the parliament and the losers extend the age of the government of Abbadi to the end of 2018 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Zebari: Presidency of the parliament and the losers extend the age of the government of Abbadi to the end of 2018 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Zebari: Presidency of the parliament and the losers extend the age of the government of Abbadi to the end of 2018 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Zebari: Presidency of the parliament and the losers extend the age of the government of Abbadi to the end of 2018

Go down

Zebari: Presidency of the parliament and the losers extend the age of the government of Abbadi to the end of 2018 Empty Zebari: Presidency of the parliament and the losers extend the age of the government of Abbadi to the end of 2018

Post by RamblerNash Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:55 am

Zebari: Presidency of the parliament and the losers extend the age of the government of Abbadi to the end of 2018

Zebari: Presidency of the parliament and the losers extend the age of the government of Abbadi to the end of 2018 ImageThumb.aspx-38384849494949949494

Twilight News

2 hours ago

The leader of the Kurdistan Democratic Party, the former finance minister in the federal government Hoshyar Zebari on Friday that the Iraqi parliament extends its mandate, and the current government of the current head of Haider Abadi to the end of this year.

Zebari wrote on social networking sites today, that "the series of canceling the results of Iraq's 2018 elections is not yet complete, there is a call for another special session of the House of Representatives, which remained for his mandate only 8 days according to the Constitution."

He added that "the presidency of the parliament and the coalition of losers invent a new heresy by extending the term of Parliament until the end of the year so as not to turn the government into a caretaker government only, but extends its powers," saying that "if this happened would constitute a serious constitutional breach and a coup on the democratic political system and the federal Whole ".

The Iraqi parliament is scheduled to hold a special session later today, amid expectations that the session will witness the vote on the extension of its work, which ends on July 1.

This was the reaction of Iraqi political forces between supporters and conservatives on the decisions of the Federal Court on the legitimacy of the parliament session and its procedures on "fraud and manipulation" in the elections.

Confidence in the Iraqi judiciary prevented any fierce reactions to the decision of the Federal Court, although it was not satisfactory to all. The political parties between those loyal to the amended electoral law and opposition to it have always shared their statements that the decision of the Federal Court is Faisal.

The leader of the bloc of Asrun Muqtada al-Sadr demanded restraint and compliance with the law, although not convincing as described. He did not hide his fears that manual counting and counting would be a prelude to re-election. He called on the judiciary to abide by neutrality in the counting and manual sorting and should be determined not long time.

The alliance led by Hadi al-Amiri saw that the amended electoral law became effective after the court's response to the appeals filed, considering the manual recount will delay the formation of the next government. He also blamed the Prime Minister and the Commission for the violations of the elections for their failed management of the process, as he put it.

While the Democratic Party of Kurdistan explained that the decisions held the political process more in Iraq.

The coalition of victory led by Haider Abadi, confirmed his commitment to the decision, as did Vice President Iyad Allawi.

The ruling coalition led by Osama Najafi called for tight control of the storage areas of electoral funds, and take quick legal action against manipulators and counterfeiters.

The President of the Federal Court declared that the law subject to appeal did not violate the constitutional conditions.

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/6d996247-866d-47fb-84a6-c23d75234572

Zebari: Presidency of the parliament and the losers extend the age of the government of Abbadi to the end of 2018 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum