Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Mnt Goat News Brief 6/20/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Mnt Goat News Brief 6/20/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Mnt Goat News Brief 6/20/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Mnt Goat News Brief 6/20/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Mnt Goat News Brief 6/20/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Mnt Goat News Brief 6/20/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Mnt Goat News Brief 6/20/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Mnt Goat News Brief 6/20/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Mnt Goat News Brief 6/20/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Mnt Goat News Brief 6/20/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Mnt Goat News Brief 6/20/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Mnt Goat News Brief 6/20/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Mnt Goat News Brief 6/20/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Mnt Goat News Brief 6/20/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Mnt Goat News Brief 6/20/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Mnt Goat News Brief 6/20/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Mnt Goat News Brief 6/20/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Mnt Goat News Brief 6/20/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Mnt Goat News Brief 6/20/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Mnt Goat News Brief 6/20/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Mnt Goat News Brief 6/20/18

Go down

Mnt Goat News Brief 6/20/18 Empty Mnt Goat News Brief 6/20/18

Post by RamblerNash Fri Jun 22, 2018 12:01 am

Hi Everyone,

I bring you much news today.

I understand too why people make these nasty comments about my Newsletter. Since I am their competition and I expose their scams and nonsense. Nobody gets a free ride anymore! Either respect the dinar investment community or get the hell out of the intel business. It’s that simple. People wants the FACTS and the TRUTH. Stop dumbing people down and help them instead.

Others are frustrated from the RV not happening, so they must take it out on someone. In their hearts they also believe much of this nonsense and since they are not smart enough to figure it out for themselves, they feel threatened by someone who does. So, what do they do? They simply try to knock down the FACTS and TRUTH because it does not align with the nonsense they have come to believe. It is too hard to change their minds because many are already brain-washed. They chose to be part of the problem and not the solution.

Remember this:
Just because you hear something long enough, from someone who sounds convincing or creditable does not make it REALITY. It only makes it a RUMOR until they provide you with solid evidence to back up their bullshit.

More news….

What I am going to provide to you today is a continued ongoing saga of the Iraqi election process. I use a chronological approach to the developments since my last Newsletter. This will lead to just where we are right now, today.

The Federal Court announced on Tuesday 6/19 the date of the appeal to amend the law to amend the third law of the elections of the House of Representatives. "The Federal Supreme Court set at 10 am on Thursday 6/21, to consider the public hearing of the suits filed by the President of the Republic / in addition to his function. "The Samok that" was also set Thursday a date to consider the suits from the Board of Commissioners and the Kurdistan Democratic Party to challenge the Third Amendment Law to the law of the elections of the House of Representatives. "

Change Movement has expressed surprise at the position of premier Haider al-Abadi who had called for an expanded meeting with the political forces after Eid.

The Movement said the meeting will lead nowhere unless the results of the elections are revealed and approved. But then again isn’t the purpose of the meeting is to resolve the differences in getting the election results revealed? I think Takfa missed this in the news….lol…lol…

Takfa Ahmed, member of the movement, said the meeting called for by Abadi after Eid al-Fitr will lead to nowhere unless the supreme federal court approves the results of the elections. "The meeting will be nothing but a ceremonial gathering. The attendees will achieve nothing when it comes to forming the coming government."

As we heard previously the re-counting of the votes from the May 12th election was supposed to begin last Wednesday or Thursday. It did not.

On June 13th, the Federal Court issued a statement on the suspension of the implementation of the provisions of the Third Amendment Law of the Election Law until it can render a decision.

The Parliamentary Legal Committee revealed on Monday the reasons for the failure of the Judicial Committee supervising the Electoral Commission to process the counting and manual sorting of the results of the parliamentary elections.

The committee member Sadik al-Labban said in a statement to the "Information", "The failure to start the process of counting and sorting the results of the election DEPENDS ON THE OPINION OF THE FEDERAL COURT on the appeals submitted on the third amendment to the parliamentary elections law," pointing out that "a number of political parties submitted a lot of appeals on the amendment of the election law. "

He added that "the Judicial Committee supervising the Electoral Commission will exercise the process of manual counting and sorting after the Federal Court expressed its opinion on electoral appeals."

Just out in Iraqi news June 20th: (finally the courts make a ruling)

THE FEDERAL COURT WILL REPEAL THE THIRD ARTICLE OF THE THIRD AMENDMENT LAW IN THE LAW OF THE ELECTIONS

BAGHDAD / The parliamentary legal committee confirmed on Wednesday that THE FEDERAL COURT WILL CANCEL THE THIRD ARTICLE OF THE THIRD AMENDMENT LAW IN THE LAW OF THE ELECTIONS OF THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES, which provides for the cancellation of elections abroad, indicating that the parliament violated the Constitution by canceling the election results.

Saadoun said in an interview with him today: "The Federal Court will repeal Article III of the Third Amendment Law to the amended law of the House of Representatives in the parliament, which provides for the cancellation of the results of the elections abroad and the special vote," noting that "ARTICLE 61 OF THE CONSTITUTION DID NOT GRANT THE RIGHT TO LEGISLATIVE AUTHORITY TO CANCEL THE RESULTS OF THE ELECTIONS, BUT ITS TASK TO LEGISLATE AND AMEND THE LAWS AND CAN NOT CANCEL. "

ABOUT THE RECOUNTING?
It has not yet taken place. He added that "the re-counting, whether in whole or in part, it depends on the results of the committees investigating the problem of violations that accompanied the elections and through which will be decided the Federal Court" when completed. The recall of the decision of the parliament on the elections abroad will lead to the rise of the failed in the elections, Hamoudi, Abbas al-Bayati and Salim al-Jubouri) and others from the list of whales of corruption.

On May 13, 2018, Deputy President of the Republic Iyad Allawi, called on the "national" coalition, to cancel the results of the elections and re-conduct later to provide "appropriate conditions," while calling for the maintenance of the current government to conduct business.

So what happened next?

This week, "Allawi received a message from Assistant Secretary of State David Satterfield," Allawi's office said in a statement received by al-Sumerian News, a copy of which said that "the President of the Republic Iyad Allawi in his office on Wednesday, the US ambassador to Iraq Douglas Silliman and his delegation."

Basically these representatives during the meeting, they discussed the developments of the political situation and the repercussions of the post-election period, which is dubious and "not to jump the gun and “throw the baby out with the bath water”.. lol .. lol ..lol I think everyone knows what they were referring to and why they rushed over to Iraq to talk to Allawi.

Meanwhile…..

The CBI continues its efforts in the background preparing for the rollout of the lower denominations which are planned for shortly.

Formal Articles are below. Due to FACEBOOK limitations they do not print my RED colored fonts or italics, so my comments are in brackets ( ) throughout the articles. I will preface my comments with “Mnt Goat” so you know I am jumping in with observations. Also, I separated the articles with asterisks.
Articles Begin

MALIKI: A STATE OF LAW IS WORKING TO FORM A COMPREHENSIVE COALITION TO FORM A GOVERNMENT OF THE MAJORITY…REALLY?

(Mnt Goat – my personal feeling is these articles by the Party news channels are all Malik propaganda.)

Policy June 19, 2018

Baghdad / SNG

The head of a coalition of state law, Nuri al-Maliki, on Tuesday, that his coalition is working on the formation of a comprehensive alliance of Sunnis, Shiites and Kurds to form a government of the majority, while expressed "fear" of entering Iraq in a constitutional vacuum after June 30.

"Our coalition is working to reunite the five forces that registered an electoral presence which could meet on the basis of non-dependence on any party in preparation for the formation of a preparatory committee for a comprehensive alliance that will open to all Sunni and Kurdish political forces," Maliki said in a press statement.

"The coalition of state law is working to form a comprehensive alliance of Shiites, Sunnis and Kurds to form a majority," Maliki said. "Those who believe in the majority will be considered as partners and those who do not believe in them can go to the opposition according to the mechanisms of democracy."

Maliki said that "it is premature to talk about alliances unless the course of the electoral process is corrected and the final results of the election are confirmed," expressing "our fears of entering Iraq in a constitutional vacuum after June 30, the date that ends the work of Parliament."

HEAD OF THE NATIONAL ALLIANCE, MR. AMMAR AL-HAKIM, MEETS WITH US AMBASSADOR DOUGLAS SILLIMAN, TO DISCUSS THE POLITICAL BLOCS IN THE FORMATION OF THE NEXT GOVERNMENT

Baghdad: al-Furat News) The head of the National Alliance, Mr. Ammar al-Hakim, with US Ambassador Douglas Silliman, discussed the political blocs in the formation of the next government.

{Euphrates News}
The statement said the head of the coalition received the agency a copy of it, Mr. Ammar al-Hakim, "renewed the importance of the government of the national majority and the formation of opposition and loyalty AND ENDING QUOTAS AND THE PRESENCE OF EVERYONE IN THE GOVERNMENT AND THE ABSENCE OF RESPONSIBILITY at the same time."

He pointed to "the importance of meeting the political blocs expected to discuss the course of the political process in Iraq and the mechanisms to form the next government."

Mr. Ammar al-Hakim stressed the need to continue serious dialogues to reach the formation of the largest parliamentary bloc and the IMPLEMENTATION OF PROMISES AND SLOGANS THAT CAME IN THE ELECTORAL PROGRAMS, AND THE NEED TO GIVE PRIORITY TO THE IRAQI INTEREST TO OTHER INTERESTS THROUGH A UNIFIED NATIONAL DECISION.

NEWSPAPER: THE SECOND STATE IS MOVING AWAY FROM ABADI AND HIS ALLIANCE IS THREATENED WITH DISINTEGRATION

Policy News media June 19, 2018

"The political gap widens between Shiite cleric Moqtada al-Sadr and Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi," the London-based Arabic newspaper Al-Arab reported in a report. "The latter's chances of getting a second term in office are dwindling because of that .

(Mnt Goat – funny they say that the “political gap widens between Shiite cleric Moqtada al-Sadr and Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi," because I am not hearing any other news to confirm such a claim.)

"Observers often put both Abadi and Sadr within a single Shiite front with a counter-revolutionary orientation against Iran's allies, until the Sadrists blew up that classification in alliance with the hawks loyal to Tehran," the report said .

The report added that "before the general elections last May, it was thought that the alliance between Sadr and Abadi is a matter of time, on the grounds that the latter will win the elections and that the first will join him as a supporter of his reformist approach, but the results of the elections, Scales " .

He pointed out that "instead of the alliance with al-Abadi, the leader of the Sadrist movement headed to the list led by the leader of the Badr Organization Hadi al-Ameri, declaring his alliance with them revealed the absence of an Iraqi Shiite front in opposition to the expansion of Iranian influence in Iraq .

According to observers for the Iraqi issue, it was possible that the alliance of Sadr with Abadi base to form the largest parliamentary bloc if Abadi did not hold the post of prime minister, which was not desired by most of the political blocs, no objection to the character of Abadi, BUT A DESIRE TO REMOVE THE DAWA PARTY FROM POWER AND END ITS INFLUENCE WITHIN STATE INSTITUTIONS.

The report added that "it does not seem strange in light of the tense political situation in Iraq because waiting for the moment to decide on the results of the elections in a final that the Dawa parties (Abadi and Maliki) do not announce their alliance, because the parties know that that declaration will negatively affect the possibility of persuading many parties Which is still reluctant to join them.

On the other hand, some analysis goes on to say that all things remain pending, waiting for the American position, which has yet to say its final speech on the next Iraqi government. It is not logical for Iran to decide how Iraq will be judged as if it still has the power to impose As the decision to contain its presence in Iraq by the United States has become clear, which could lead to the confusion of the papers in an unexpected way by the formation of new alliances instead of what is now announced.

The report added that "Abadi did not have many allies, after the inclusion of Sadr to his side, both the leader of the secular national list Iyad Allawi and the leader of the wisdom movement Ammar al-Hakim, Allawi announced that this broad understanding is expected to join the Sunni alliance led by Khamis Khanjar and the Kurdistan Democratic Party led by Massoud Barzani, Abadi tried to reunite political forces by inviting them to the table of collective dialogue after the Eid holiday, but his efforts did not produce a clear result .

Zia al-Asadi, an official of the Special Political Bureau of Sadr, denied that the Sadoun alliance, sponsored by the Sadrist movement, received an official invitation from the head of the Al-Nasr alliance, Haider al-Abadi, to participate in the dialogue, while those close to Abadi said that prominent Sadrist leaders had received Abadi's invitation to Sadr, It is likely that the negation of al-Asadi is an expression of a negative attitude towards the prime minister's initiative .

(Mnt Goat – Very old news. This is already done weeks ago. Abadi agreed to Sadr’s terms for a second term)

Observers believe that the Shiite political front, which includes Abadi and Sadr, is practically disintegrating in Iraq, and the two men may turn into rivals if both sides continue to cross paths with each other .

(Mnt Goat – I am sorry but I see absolutely not signs of this form the other news channels. Is this all FAKE news or what?)

Al-Abbadi is counting on remaining in office for a second term to ensure that his electoral victory list continues to be cohesive. Otherwise, it could quickly disintegrate as consultations begin to form a new government and cabinet portfolios or important positions are presented to its sub-forces, especially the Fadhila party, sponsored by Shi'ite cleric Mohammad Yacoubi and "Biyarek al-Khair", led by former Defense Minister Khaled al-Obeidi .

Political sources in Baghdad reveal consultations by representatives of Abadi with representatives of Nuri al-Maliki "to face the scenario of the exit of the post of prime minister sponsored by the Dawa Party."

Despite the sharp differences between Abadi and Maliki, but the former maintained his position, head of the Political Bureau of the Dawa Party, while the second occupies the post of Secretary General .

The sources say that "Sadr gave the green light to leaders of the Sadrist movement to discuss with the political forces allied on the nomination of a new prime minister from outside the Dawa Party."

(Mnt Goat – this is old news again. One condition from Sadr was for Abadi to leave the Dawa party. Last week Abadi resigned from the party.)

The sources added that "Sadr is willing to accept a candidate from outside the list also sponsored, in exchange for some conditions."

(Mnt Goat – this is old news and Abadi already agreed to these conditions. In fact most of them he already started in his first term)

According to the sources, the leader of the Sadrist movement told the leaders of the Iranian-backed Fatah list that he would not support any candidate he proposes, including its leader Hadi al-Amiri, suggesting a move toward an independent candidate or a compromise candidate .

The sources say that "Sadr gives priority now to build a broad-based parliamentary bloc in the new House of Representatives may reach the number of seats to 220 of the total seats in the 329 parliament."

This number can guarantee the simple majority required by the passing of the government, which is half the number of seats in parliament plus one seat, and will ensure this two-thirds majority needed to choose a president mandated by the candidate of the largest bloc to form a government .

However, observers say that the alliances announced are not final, and that the surprises come at any moment.

(Mnt Goat- correct me if I am wrong but Sadr needs 165 seats and already has a firm 220. So why is this article telling us his alliance is threatened with disintegration? )

Articles End

Their words not mine…..No Rumors, No Hype, No Opinions ,,,,,
Just the FACTS!

Disclaimer: All information in this newsletter is not intended for investment decisions / purposes. Mnt Goat is not a financial analyst, planner, banker, attorney or associated in any role with giving out professional investment advice.

In ending I want everyone to know your constant prayers in the fight against evil (ISIS) in Iraq have worked. God has guided these young men and women on the battle field. Let us all now know that there is a new battle now to fight. A battle to save our homelands from the corrupt politicians who are bent on taking what they want from our current wealth and from future generations without our permission. We must keep praying for the end to the rapid corruption in Iraq and in the United States. We must pray for our leaders when they are being guided by the Holy Spirit. We must stand by them and let them know we are still there to support them, even after the election is over. I have composed a prayer maybe we can all pray today in our own way and until the revaluation of the Iraq dinar occurs.

PRAYER

“For the Iraqi Prime Minister and the President of the United States, that all their cabinet members, and deputies may be anointed by the Holy Spirit to do God’s will and bring the free democracies of the Republic of Iraq and the United States of America to the much-deserved prosperity and abundance thru justice and freedom from oppression and corruption. That they may be a shining example for the rest of the middle east and to rest of the world to follow.

In the name of Jesus Christ our King and Savior, Amen”

Auf Wiedersehen
Much love to ya all,
Mnt Goat

Mnt Goat News Brief 6/20/18 35517423_648249842177078_3976857090068054016_n

Mnt Goat News Brief 6/20/18 35859277_648249988843730_4610571268255645696_n

Mnt Goat News Brief 6/20/18 35801568_648250095510386_9140427297721942016_n

Mnt Goat News Brief 6/20/18 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER