Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Economist: Government reform ink on paper and corruption cut the back of the economy I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Economist: Government reform ink on paper and corruption cut the back of the economy I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Economist: Government reform ink on paper and corruption cut the back of the economy I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Economist: Government reform ink on paper and corruption cut the back of the economy I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Economist: Government reform ink on paper and corruption cut the back of the economy I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Economist: Government reform ink on paper and corruption cut the back of the economy I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Economist: Government reform ink on paper and corruption cut the back of the economy I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Economist: Government reform ink on paper and corruption cut the back of the economy I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Economist: Government reform ink on paper and corruption cut the back of the economy I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Economist: Government reform ink on paper and corruption cut the back of the economy I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Economist: Government reform ink on paper and corruption cut the back of the economy I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Economist: Government reform ink on paper and corruption cut the back of the economy I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Economist: Government reform ink on paper and corruption cut the back of the economy I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Economist: Government reform ink on paper and corruption cut the back of the economy I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Economist: Government reform ink on paper and corruption cut the back of the economy I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Economist: Government reform ink on paper and corruption cut the back of the economy I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Economist: Government reform ink on paper and corruption cut the back of the economy I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Economist: Government reform ink on paper and corruption cut the back of the economy I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Economist: Government reform ink on paper and corruption cut the back of the economy I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Economist: Government reform ink on paper and corruption cut the back of the economy I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Economist: Government reform ink on paper and corruption cut the back of the economy

Go down

Economist: Government reform ink on paper and corruption cut the back of the economy Empty Economist: Government reform ink on paper and corruption cut the back of the economy

Post by RamblerNash Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:42 pm

Economist: Government reform ink on paper and corruption cut the back of the economy

Economist: Government reform ink on paper and corruption cut the back of the economy Story_img_5b2ab589590c1

2018/6/21 6:50

(Baghdad: Al-Furat News) Economist Bassem Jameel Antoine saw the government reform as "ink on paper" and did not work to solve any economic crisis in the country.

Antoine told «Euphrates News», that "the issue of unemployment was discussed more than once, and the confusion that the Prime Minister was Chairman of the Economic and Investment Committee in the House of Representatives and the Chairman of the Finance Committee and after taking over the Prime Minister formed a special committee to develop a strategy for sectors of industry, agriculture and tourism.

"We contributed as a team to provide the required strategy, and we hoped there was a solution to the problem, but there are no ears ears, and there are agendas dictated to us to keep unemployment and stop the work of the rest of the outlets that absorb this unemployment."

Antoine said, "There is a large housing crisis in Iraq, even if we enter investment companies in housing projects, we will end the unemployment crisis, but we unfortunately import labor from abroad."

He added that "the House of Representatives and ministers are preoccupied with the conflict who will win the elections and who loses and not to build and eradicate poverty, which reached the people of Iraq to a level below the poverty line"

He stressed that "administrative and financial corruption fragmented the Iraqi economy, not to mention the confusion of the government in determining the needs of the country imported goods from abroad," stressing that "the entry of poor quality goods to Iraq only to launder money."

"There is a lack of coordination despite the existence of committees working but there is a gap between implementation and planning and the absence of the real will to resolve the economic crisis, the government reform was not ink but on paper," he said, .is over

http://alforatnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=167479

Economist: Government reform ink on paper and corruption cut the back of the economy 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum