Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Bruce Dawson   believes they have their actual revalued rate ready to go.  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Bruce Dawson   believes they have their actual revalued rate ready to go.  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Bruce Dawson   believes they have their actual revalued rate ready to go.  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Bruce Dawson   believes they have their actual revalued rate ready to go.  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Bruce Dawson   believes they have their actual revalued rate ready to go.  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Bruce Dawson   believes they have their actual revalued rate ready to go.  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Bruce Dawson   believes they have their actual revalued rate ready to go.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Bruce Dawson   believes they have their actual revalued rate ready to go.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Bruce Dawson   believes they have their actual revalued rate ready to go.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Bruce Dawson   believes they have their actual revalued rate ready to go.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Bruce Dawson   believes they have their actual revalued rate ready to go.  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Bruce Dawson   believes they have their actual revalued rate ready to go.  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Bruce Dawson   believes they have their actual revalued rate ready to go.  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Bruce Dawson   believes they have their actual revalued rate ready to go.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Bruce Dawson   believes they have their actual revalued rate ready to go.  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Bruce Dawson   believes they have their actual revalued rate ready to go.  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Bruce Dawson   believes they have their actual revalued rate ready to go.  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Bruce Dawson   believes they have their actual revalued rate ready to go.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Bruce Dawson   believes they have their actual revalued rate ready to go.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Bruce Dawson   believes they have their actual revalued rate ready to go.  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Bruce Dawson believes they have their actual revalued rate ready to go.

+2
Terbo56
Ponee
6 posters

Go down

Bruce Dawson   believes they have their actual revalued rate ready to go.  Empty Bruce Dawson believes they have their actual revalued rate ready to go.

Post by Ponee Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:49 pm

Intel Guru Bruce   

...we are in a very good position right now. I heard some things yesterday that were telling us just exactly how close we were. Even though we didn’t get a start last night or this morning [Thursday], we are in good place for that to take place.  ...I will say now Iraq did their thing. 

We got word out of Fallujah that today Iraq did make their announcement about their elections and did essentially what they needed to do...Also, they did have a reinstatement of their rate...

I believe they have their actual revalued rate ready to go. 

When you are down to the wire, really down to where you can see that finish line and cross through and break through that tape like we are going to do, there is not a whole lot else that I can even think of that we need to know.  

I am excited about our timing. I have heard of a specific time frame that we are looking at right now for this.   

~~~~~~~
...Iraq is coming off their holiday Eid al-Fitr. It started Friday and today [Tuesday] is their last day. 

What is significant is their ISX, Iraq Stock Exchange, has been down throughout the holiday. It is getting ready to come back up... Wednesday, June 20th...presumably with the new rate of the dinar...

I believe we are at the point where because where we are because of the international banking week, we can go at any moment.   ...

I am excited about where we are. I think we are on the cuff of this thing going.

Last edited by Ponee on Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:34 am; edited 1 time in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Bruce Dawson   believes they have their actual revalued rate ready to go.  Empty Re: Bruce Dawson believes they have their actual revalued rate ready to go.

Post by Terbo56 Wed Jun 20, 2018 4:55 pm

I know exactly where Bruce can go......and it's NOT to Wallyworld-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Bruce Dawson   believes they have their actual revalued rate ready to go.  Empty Re: Bruce Dawson believes they have their actual revalued rate ready to go.

Post by Kevind53 Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:28 pm

How many years have we been on the cuff?

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Bruce Dawson   believes they have their actual revalued rate ready to go.  2805820865  Bruce Dawson   believes they have their actual revalued rate ready to go.  2805820865  Bruce Dawson   believes they have their actual revalued rate ready to go.  2805820865  Bruce Dawson   believes they have their actual revalued rate ready to go.  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:44 am

Too long- I think it went the way of the 'Olds Vista Cruiser'-Somebody should 'cuff' him upside the head, HARD-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:29 pm

t I think he meansyou will be going to the out house any time soon
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bobcashman Fri Jun 22, 2018 5:43 pm

Kevind53 wrote:How many years have we been on the cuff?
A long, long time if you are Bruce. From November 3, 2016...

BRUCE PAL. YOUR OWN WORDS.

Bruce:  Where we are right now?   I talked about 3 large tranches on Tuesday call that came in the tune of 100s of octillion dollars that came from AIIB into this country and other countries of the world.

Folks, the B.S. that comes out of this guy's mouth should make him ashamed. It doesn't, of course. 

bobcashman

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Fri Jun 22, 2018 6:45 pm

He'll never be ashamed of anything, crist, his dog won't even go near him unless he puts a pork chop around his neck............Bruce has no couth at all, and I thought I was bad...... couch
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Harold4187 Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:17 pm

I'm 66 and my hoo ha will be 100% tomorrow and I will have sex for hours.

Harold4187

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum