Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Masoum and Abadi insist on working to overcome the obstacles not to delay the formation of the next government I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Masoum and Abadi insist on working to overcome the obstacles not to delay the formation of the next government I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Masoum and Abadi insist on working to overcome the obstacles not to delay the formation of the next government I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Masoum and Abadi insist on working to overcome the obstacles not to delay the formation of the next government I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Masoum and Abadi insist on working to overcome the obstacles not to delay the formation of the next government I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Masoum and Abadi insist on working to overcome the obstacles not to delay the formation of the next government I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Masoum and Abadi insist on working to overcome the obstacles not to delay the formation of the next government I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Masoum and Abadi insist on working to overcome the obstacles not to delay the formation of the next government I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Masoum and Abadi insist on working to overcome the obstacles not to delay the formation of the next government I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Masoum and Abadi insist on working to overcome the obstacles not to delay the formation of the next government I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Masoum and Abadi insist on working to overcome the obstacles not to delay the formation of the next government I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Masoum and Abadi insist on working to overcome the obstacles not to delay the formation of the next government I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Masoum and Abadi insist on working to overcome the obstacles not to delay the formation of the next government I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Masoum and Abadi insist on working to overcome the obstacles not to delay the formation of the next government I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Masoum and Abadi insist on working to overcome the obstacles not to delay the formation of the next government I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Masoum and Abadi insist on working to overcome the obstacles not to delay the formation of the next government I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Masoum and Abadi insist on working to overcome the obstacles not to delay the formation of the next government I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Masoum and Abadi insist on working to overcome the obstacles not to delay the formation of the next government I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Masoum and Abadi insist on working to overcome the obstacles not to delay the formation of the next government I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Masoum and Abadi insist on working to overcome the obstacles not to delay the formation of the next government I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Masoum and Abadi insist on working to overcome the obstacles not to delay the formation of the next government

3 posters

Go down

Masoum and Abadi insist on working to overcome the obstacles not to delay the formation of the next government Empty Masoum and Abadi insist on working to overcome the obstacles not to delay the formation of the next government

Post by RamblerNash Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:44 am

Masoum and Abadi insist on working to overcome the obstacles not to delay the formation of the next government

Masoum and Abadi insist on working to overcome the obstacles not to delay the formation of the next government NB-239743-636650387484688488

Editor Ammar Tarek - Tuesday 19 June 2018 23:46

Alsumaria News / Baghdad
The President of the Republic Fuad Masum and the ministers Haider Abadi , on Tuesday, to work to overcome the obstacles not to delay the formation of the next government.

"The President of the Republic, Fuad Masum, met today in Baghdad, Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi," said Masoum's office in a statement received by Al-Suhairiya News Agency. "During the meeting, congratulations were exchanged on the occasion of Eid al-Fitr."

"The two sides stressed the need to work hard to coordinate the various national efforts in favor of maturing the understandings necessary for the post-election phase, and work to overcome the obstacles that should not delay the formation of the next government and avoid No vacuum ".

He added that "it was stressed waiting for the results of the judiciary and respect for all what is decided by the competent judicial authorities."

On Thursday, the Federal Court set a date for the appeal of President Fuad Masoum and the Council of Commissioners to amend the Third Amendment Law to the House of Representatives Elections Law.

LINK

Masoum and Abadi insist on working to overcome the obstacles not to delay the formation of the next government 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Masoum and Abadi insist on working to overcome the obstacles not to delay the formation of the next government Empty Re: Masoum and Abadi insist on working to overcome the obstacles not to delay the formation of the next government

Post by Jayzze Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:06 pm

do not be shocked if masum and abadi are not in the new gov
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Masoum and Abadi insist on working to overcome the obstacles not to delay the formation of the next government Empty Re: Masoum and Abadi insist on working to overcome the obstacles not to delay the formation of the next government

Post by Terbo56 Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:54 pm

I vote for 'Penn and Teller', OR, Starsky and Hutch- Masoum and Abadi insist on working to overcome the obstacles not to delay the formation of the next government 3508649203
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum