Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The seventh conference of producers in OPEC and Iraq confirms the maintenance of the same production I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The seventh conference of producers in OPEC and Iraq confirms the maintenance of the same production I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The seventh conference of producers in OPEC and Iraq confirms the maintenance of the same production I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The seventh conference of producers in OPEC and Iraq confirms the maintenance of the same production I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The seventh conference of producers in OPEC and Iraq confirms the maintenance of the same production I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The seventh conference of producers in OPEC and Iraq confirms the maintenance of the same production I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The seventh conference of producers in OPEC and Iraq confirms the maintenance of the same production I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The seventh conference of producers in OPEC and Iraq confirms the maintenance of the same production I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The seventh conference of producers in OPEC and Iraq confirms the maintenance of the same production I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The seventh conference of producers in OPEC and Iraq confirms the maintenance of the same production I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The seventh conference of producers in OPEC and Iraq confirms the maintenance of the same production I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The seventh conference of producers in OPEC and Iraq confirms the maintenance of the same production I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The seventh conference of producers in OPEC and Iraq confirms the maintenance of the same production I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The seventh conference of producers in OPEC and Iraq confirms the maintenance of the same production I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The seventh conference of producers in OPEC and Iraq confirms the maintenance of the same production I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
The seventh conference of producers in OPEC and Iraq confirms the maintenance of the same production I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
The seventh conference of producers in OPEC and Iraq confirms the maintenance of the same production I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
The seventh conference of producers in OPEC and Iraq confirms the maintenance of the same production I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
The seventh conference of producers in OPEC and Iraq confirms the maintenance of the same production I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
The seventh conference of producers in OPEC and Iraq confirms the maintenance of the same production I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

The seventh conference of producers in OPEC and Iraq confirms the maintenance of the same production

Go down

The seventh conference of producers in OPEC and Iraq confirms the maintenance of the same production Empty The seventh conference of producers in OPEC and Iraq confirms the maintenance of the same production

Post by RamblerNash Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:33 am

The seventh conference of producers in OPEC and Iraq confirms the maintenance of the same production

The seventh conference of producers in OPEC and Iraq confirms the maintenance of the same production NB-239782-636650887670697524

Wednesday 20 June

Alsumaria News / Baghdad
announced that the Ministry of Oil, Wednesday, the start of the Seventh Conference of the producers in the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries , while confirming that Iraq with Alabakaaly current production. "The seventh conference of oil ministers in OPEC and outside OPEC started on the sidelines of the seventh ministerial meeting of producers in OPEC and non-OPEC producers under the slogan of oil - cooperation for a sustainable future,"

said the spokesman of the ministry Asim Jihad , stressing that "Iraq with To maintain the current production of oil without increasing production to maintain prices in the global market. "

Jihad added that "Iraq will provide a working paper to confirm the success of OPEC to maintain oil prices in the global market and the 2016 agreement in OPEC contributed to the return of stability and support oil prices in the global market," noting that "Iraq is working to be supportive of all members "He said.

Jihad said that "Iraqi Oil Minister Jabbar Ali al-Allaibi will hold meetings with the Saudi, Iranian and Algerian oil ministers and the Chairman of the Organization of the OPEC and the other ministers to discuss the issues of production and prices and Iraq is known for his position of consensus in support of all members of the Organization," explaining that " Outside to restore stability to the global oil market after the deterioration of prices. "

The historic agreement in 2016, which includes 24 countries, succeeded in achieving its goals in balancing the oil markets and raising the price of crude after the production was reduced by one million and 800 thousand barrels per day. The largest oil producers want to increase production by one million and 500 thousand barrels per day during their meeting this week Next.

Iraq has rejected the idea of ​​increasing production by Oil Minister Jabbar Ali al-Luaibi last week, saying that we have to exaggerate the need for the oil market to pump more oil at the present time, which could cause great damage to world markets.

LINK

The seventh conference of producers in OPEC and Iraq confirms the maintenance of the same production 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum